Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! (2631 Views)

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
A Facebook user confided in me thus:

He met this sweet girl aged 23 ,after a while she agreed to date him ,he slept with her the 3 times she visited him without suspecting anything ..

But he got the surprise of his life when the girl updated a photo of her self ,her husband and their little daughter on her Facebook wall...he was feeling so guilty that he tried calling her to know why she made him sleep with a married girl like her but she wouldn't pick his call,then after a while she sent him a text that" I don't know you please stop calling me " ...the guy is very angry right now and is even contemplating blackmailing her because he still has their sexy photos and dirty text message they use to share.

what do you advice
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by falcon01: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by adaksbullet: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by JideAmuGiaka: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Passy089:

He met this sweet girl aged 23 ,after a while she agreed to date him ,he slept with her the 3 times she visited him without suspecting anything ..

But he got the surprise of his life when the girl updated a photo of her self ,her husband and their little daughter on her Facebook wall...he was feeling so guilty that he tried calling her to know why she made him sleep with a married girl like her but she wouldn't pick his call,then after a while she sent him a text that" I don't know you please stop calling me " ...the guy is very angry right now and is even contemplating blackmailing her because he still has their sexy photos and dirty text message they use to share.

what do you advice

JideAmuGiaka that's my advice.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Just BACK OFF!
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
live and let's live
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
What does your friend want again? Marry her? He's an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by ojun50(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Do wht ever will make u happy
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by sunnexity(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
undecidedshoro niyen!!! Run jor
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

JideAmuGiaka that's my advice.

Lol....

1 Like

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Venusman(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Passy089:

what do you advice
Is the lady complaining? I tired for all these machine gun wet dey claim 9ice self
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Cholls(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
my brothers nawa oo.......Women! that is how SNEAKY they can be.

my brother let it slide ok.
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Emescot(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
The toto wey him pound never do am? Why blackmail the woman, u be guy just forget the matter and move on, but wait o, shey ur vex na say she allow u commit adultery or fornication because am not even understanding
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by bitchcrafts: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
He's still guilty af adultery nah
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
D fvckee
D fvcker

Both of you have sinned.

Go for confession n deliverance
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Emescot:
The toto wey him pound never do am? Why blackmail the woman, u be guy just forget the matter and move on, but wait o, shey ur vex na say she allow u commit adultery or fornication because am not even understanding

His Anger is that he hates Adultery.. but the lady made him to commit it.
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by SexyNairalander: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
if he blackmail her them he is acting childish which makes me wonder why most guys love to blackmail

I was feel a victim n mine was worse cos she was an Edo girl. . .she lied about everything and nemesis caught up with her

thank God am still alive till today
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
ozohtony:
D fvckee D fvcker
Both of you have sinned.
Go for confession n deliverance

Really??
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
if he blackmail her them he is acting childish which makes me wonder why most guys love to blackmail

I was feel a victim n mine was worse cos she was an Edo girl. . .she lied about everything and nemesis caught up with her

thank God am still alive till today

these hoes aint loyal bro
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Passy089:

Really??
Yes na. Or what do you think?
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by SexyNairalander: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Passy089:

these hoes aint loyal bro
I have had xo many unpleasant experience with girls bro
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2017

LOl. grin

Stop fücking her. problem solved!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Emescot(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Passy089:

His Anger is that he hates Adultery.. but the lady made him to commit it.
But he does not hate fornication gringrin UWA NMEBI gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Iceeydee: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should forget her and move on.
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by emmanwandud(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
So you were not told to. Kwantinu

Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by Donbabajay12(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op please answer my Question ...

If you Slot your GTB debit card into a First Bank ATM ,to withdraw your Desired amount of Cash,after successive withdrawal..Do you still have any Issue with the ATM...

"The Girls issue was just A Chop and Clean Mouth Scenario "
Re: Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! by toastedbread: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ask your dude to let it bounce. he got to know after the deed was done. sh!t happens.
God.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help / Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. / What Section Of Nairaland Have You Never Entered Since You Joined Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.