Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) (59495 Views)

Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / Soldiers Gave Us Human Meat As Suya – Sobowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by indsstudy: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2017
f
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by gradeA(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2017
wendycindy:
The second man is flexible o... Lols

The name of that 2nd punishment is you would smell your yansh today.
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by rhektor(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
wen boko haram wer using lives to play temple run,it wasn't babaric abi?jst punishment n ur talking ds

I maintain my stand, this is beyond punishment but barbarism. Boko Haram or whatever they are had no sane idea governing them but the Army has and because of that they shouldn't behave like boko haram. If they do what difference does it make? It only make them the same as boko haram that you are condemning
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2017
rhektor:

I maintain my stand, this is beyond punishment but barbarism. Boko Haram or whatever they are had no sane idea governing them but the Army has and because of that they shouldn't behave like boko haram. If they do what difference does it make? It only make them the same as boko haram that you are condemning

Abeg keep quiet joor You talk too much angry angry
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by proprince(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2017
The second pix is a boko haram guy but i dnt know about the first pix
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Funjosh:

IYANGBALI them don ban you again grin
sharaaaaaaap tongue tongue tongue

I no sey you no fit chop last night as demand beat dat your yet club,the thing sweet me die grin grin grin
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by rhektor(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Abeg keep quiet joor You talk too much angry angry

Hehehehe bae how much become too much? :-
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by psalmsjob: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
one thing about Nigerian soldiers is, they hardly get angry but once they do......

honestly, some nairalanders deserve these kinda punishment

e. g

the one that said her pusee is growing fat & the other one that said she need a 9" cock inside her pusee

This is not a Nigerian solider for the record.

And this kind of punishment or properly put torture is unacceptable to me and shouldn't be to any sane person even as much as I dislike BH terrorist I wouldn't support such treatment to anyone of them captured or arrested.

We don't have to be like them to defeat them!
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaap tongue tongue tongue

I no sey you no fit chop last night as demand beat dat your yet club,the thing sweet me die grin grin grin

Thats the strength of a champion, you win some and you lose some. cool
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by younghartz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Not sure this are Nigerian soldiers
look at the country's flag from the soldier in da 2Nd pix.
looks cotedivore
Re: See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) by mustaphasaidu: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
I don't give a Bleep!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.