Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Men And Our Hair - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Our Hair (5669 Views)

Trans Men And Women Share Their Before & After Photos / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Our Hair by Xzbit91: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yuneehk:

We're still saying same thing thats why I used "permission". Ofcourse he'll know 'cause I'll chip it in when we're discussing but for his permission, I do not need it. He won't say yuneehk don't and I'll say okay I won't.
Liar
Re: Men And Our Hair by AlphaT1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
No.Its her decision to make

You are definitely single. Bt when you do get married, ensure your husband knows everything you wish to do (open communication). And ur hubby should do same. "the two shall become one". If he loves ur hair n wakes up to see it no more, some lady out there will keep hers for him!
Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Honestly av been longing to go low for months now but Bae says no, am really tired of going to salon every 2wks n thinking of my next look always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by Kalatium(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Twaci:
What do you think Romancelanders?
Girls do you think it's important to let them know first?
Guys would you let her do it?
Hw far
Re: Men And Our Hair by Iamzik: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
spartoo:

on the other hand, whether it's ur money or not he should know b4 u cut it. he is a part of ur life, som1 u share feelings with. I would consider it disrespectful if my woman cuts her hair witout my knowledge. even if I won't be able to stop her from doing it.

FRSC marshal on my mind. Free haircut service grin grin grin
Re: Men And Our Hair by pleasantplaces: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
dacblogger:
if you're married, you shld consult your husband first...I know of a man that pursued his wife just cos she cut her hair without asking him first...

In igboland, women cut their hair only when their husbands have died, so as a married woman, if u cut your hair without asking ur husband, it means you want him dead.
if you're single, feel free to cut ur hair.
This!
Re: Men And Our Hair by bathmatehydroma: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2018
ahad9495:
As anyone who's gotten a really good or bad haircut knows, hair is more than just a look. Sometimes, this could also mean an editing of beard hair It can be a reflection of who you are.stylemann
Provides you a lot of hair cut style with multiple category. Such as Long Hair Cut, Short Hair Cut, Medium Hair Cut, Fade, Undercut, Beards etc.
Also Stylemann shows multi fasion category about Coats, Hats, Trousers, Jeans, Shoes, Underwear. Now is the best time to take a look at the trendiest boys hairstyles and haircuts for 2017. By Haircuts like you different From other.This
Bathmate Pump
, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of hair, usually on the human scalp. https://www.bathmatehydromax.co
Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Twaci:
What do you think Romancelanders?
Girls do you think it's important to let them know first?
Guys would you let her do it?
nope
Re: Men And Our Hair by Grower: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Very true @ bathmatehydroma! Started loosing my hair in my twenties and never did anything about because the medical procedures available at that time we're not so great. Now, there are many great hair options like "neograft." Previous to the latest hair grafting, the procedures would leave visible scars all over the scalp, or everywhere hair was transplanted there would be a line scar and men just looked bizarre I agree, men should be about the whole package not just their hair. Every guy can dream, I mean who wouldn't want to be packing the extra confidence of 6 inch girth down there? I wish I had more hair in the crown area/ I keep my hair short and that seems to thicken it up some so it doesn't appear as wispy, or thin.

So I think if their is male pattern baldness involved a buzz cut, or really short hair is the best style; also facial hair may draw attention away from the scalp. Another alternative after a bad haircut is bring a hat with you. You guys get it? If you have bad hair to begin with a haircut or style isn't going to make much of a difference. This leaves men 3 choices: 1. accept your hair/style. 2. Wear a hat. 3. Medical procedures, such as NeoGraft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up / Pictures showing sincere beauty of igbo ladies / Lady MP Sits On Male MP In Ghana Parliament (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.