Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Men And Our Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Our Hair (5660 Views)

Trans Men And Women Share Their Before & After Photos / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

On behalf of all men do not give this old BS about not caring about loooks grin
grin

Bro.. Those weaves that touch their asses man..

Dayum..

Then those weavons..Brazilian and the rest.. Make me look super tasty.. grin
Re: Men And Our Hair by Twaci(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh. . I feel she should tell him in a fun and relaxed tone not the kind you would use if you wanna talk about when to have kids (this is too serious ) grin
True. Though I feel hair is as serious as kids to some guys...
Re: Men And Our Hair by IamLEGEND1: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twaci:
Meaning you are okay with both?
What if it makes her ugly? lipsrsealed
Then I leave her to fallow in the other room.
No time.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Our Hair by bibijay123(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yes i will tell him frst because we are supposed to be open with our partners right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Dayum..

Don't u like it natural. . .someone like chidinma (miss kedike) . . . ?
Dat lady is so cute. grin

#YOLO
Re: Men And Our Hair by thesuave10(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
1bkaye, got any pics on low cut grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Our Hair by thesuave10(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twaci:
True. Though I feel hair is as serious as kids to some guys...

Say what? The men you've met tho grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
richommie:
Don't u like it natural. . .someone like chidinma (miss kedike) . . . ?
Dat lady is so cute. grin

#YOLO
grin

Iono man.. I can deal with all sorts.. Cute and dovy low-cut CHIDIMA to crazy Cynthia Morgan..

Depends on her content.. Not her hair..
Re: Men And Our Hair by Iceeydee: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
If she will consult me all the time when she wants to make her hair then i reserve the right to know when she wants to cut it.

Abi? Some of these girls will even ask for money to cut the hair. Ordinary 500 or even less. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by thesuave10(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Dayum..

Don't need those hairs covering up her ass bro. I do like low cut sometimes tho like that of Alicia keys, really dope y'all should check it out
Re: Men And Our Hair by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
It would be better having all girls on low cut...

Just that the madness will now be transferred to the barbing saloon.

Haircuts will now be a privilege. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by CaroLyner(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twaci:
Hmm. And if he doesn't like the cut?
He will have to deal with it till the hair grows back

3 Likes

Re: Men And Our Hair by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
I like ladies on low cut grin... They're cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:
1bkaye, got any pics on low cut grin
Lol nah I don't
Re: Men And Our Hair by Yuneehk(f): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
spartoo:

on the other hand, whether it's ur money or not he should know b4 u cut it. he is a part of ur life, som1 u share feelings with. I would consider it disrespectful if my woman cuts her hair witout my knowledge. even if I won't be able to stop her from doing it.
We're still saying same thing thats why I used "permission". Ofcourse he'll know 'cause I'll chip it in when we're discussing but for his permission, I do not need it. He won't say yuneehk don't and I'll say okay I won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by carzola(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hian!!!

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy

I wud love if my man will get involved in every decision I make... wink

Anyway, he'll be the one look at me every day grin so his views are really important to me cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by GaggleNSwallow: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
dollyjoy:

If he is involved in the care of the hair. It's a sin on it own to ask about my hair sef if you haven't ......... erm
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Men And Our Hair by Beamborla(f): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Chopped off my hair on Monday cheesy

Fresh air...very sweet

1 Like

Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Why should I ask a man for permission before cutting my hair angry

My hair, my business..... if you don't like it, let me be, it's not by force grin tongue
Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Beamborla:
Chopped off my hair on Monday cheesy

Fresh air...very sweet

A picture won't be bad grin

#YOLO
Re: Men And Our Hair by Rahe: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Most men will even be happy dat it will cut cost...just saying
Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Twaci:
What do you think Romancelanders?

Girls do you think it's important to let them know first?

Guys would you let her do it?

Sincerely, I don't know but I had a funny experience several years ago.

We were platonic friends (although my mind dey there). Actually I believe I would have said I was friendzoned if that word existed then. So we were gisting one day and she said something about cutting her hair (she had this lovely long hair) and I supported the idea. She ended up not cutting the hair but fast forward to a few months later, we were both gisting with other friends and someone else said she wanted to cut her hair. I advised her not to cut it and said all sorts of things about how long hair can look so lovely on a woman.

Come and see raking later. she accused me of not being fair to her because I didn't tell her my mind when she asked for my opinion. I apologised but wondered how my opinion can be relevant since we both believe we were not dating.

Anyway, the platonic friendship died a natural death few years after graduation. We are now husband and wife o and she has cut her hair severally during pregnancy and she always still manage to look sexy.

Too long a story for a simple question. Yes the lady should mention or consult as a courtesy and the man should be smart enough to leave the woman to make her choice. Just support her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by Twaci(f): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Sincerely, I don't know but I had a funny experience several years ago.

We were platonic friends (although my mind dey there). Actually I believe I would have said I was friendzoned if that word existed then. So we were gisting one day and she said something about cutting her hair (she had this lovely long hair) and I supported the idea. She ended up not cutting the hair but fast forward to a few months later, we were both gisting with other friends and someone else said she wanted to cut her hair. I advised her not to cut it and said all sorts of things about how long hair can look so lovely on a woman.

Come and see raking later. she accused me of not being fair to her because I didn't tell her my mind when she asked for my opinion. I apologised but wondered how my opinion can be relevant since we both believe we were not dating.

Anyway, the platonic friendship died a natural death few years after graduation. We are now husband and wife o and she has cut her hair severally during pregnancy and she always still manage to look sexy.

Too long a story for a simple question. Yes the lady should mention or consult as a courtesy and the man should be smart enough to leave the woman to make her choice. Just support her.
I love the end cheesy

Thanks for sharingsmiley
Re: Men And Our Hair by HDee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:

My definition of an ugly woman is a woman without sense...

If I'm with her, I'm not with her because of hair or majorly looks..

I'm with her because oil dy her head..

Make she cut the hair.. Besides, no una care about hair..i don't see anything special about hair.. Makes y'all fine sha.. But it's not that important at all

Imagine
Re: Men And Our Hair by HDee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Twaci:

The best is to consult him first, because her hair might or definitely be that part he admired in her before they got together.

For me, I believe a lady should grow her hair and not cut it, adds to her beauty, it also affirmates the fact that she's lady. I dislike tomboy wannabes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by tarboshi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
If you are in a serious relationship,
I strongly advice you consult your man
Whether he pays the bill or not. undecided

Personally I love well flowing hair or braided style. Bald hair cut turns me off no matte how cute it looks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by Beamborla(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
richommie:

A picture won't be bad grin

#YOLO
It's a shame we can't edit our profile. Woulda dropped it there
Re: Men And Our Hair by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Beamborla:

It's a shame we can't edit our profile. Woulda dropped it there
seun. . .pls do something. . . angry
I can't wait to see this pretty lady's new hair style.

#YOLO
Re: Men And Our Hair by konkonbilo(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Twaci:

No need consulting me at all,I prefer low cut on Laddies. Atleast,I won't be seeing strands of hairs all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by 1mmanuel(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2017
At times I prefer if she just cuts or shaves her hair. it brings out her natural beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Our Hair by ahad9495(m): 4:41am On Jan 07, 2017
As anyone who's gotten a really good or bad haircut knows, hair is more than just a look. Sometimes, this could also mean an editing of beard hair It can be a reflection of who you are.stylemann
Provides you a lot of hair cut style with multiple category. Such as Long Hair Cut, Short Hair Cut, Medium Hair Cut, Fade, Undercut, Beards etc.
Also Stylemann shows multi fasion category about Coats, Hats, Trousers, Jeans, Shoes, Underwear. Now is the best time to take a look at the trendiest boys hairstyles and haircuts for 2017. By Haircuts like you different From other.This
Hair Style
, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of hair, usually on the human scalp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo) / Man Filmed handling Woman’s Boob In ‘korope’ Public Bus / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.