Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? (689 Views)

14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by dingbang(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Let's say you dont have access to a generator, and there is no electricity supply where u find yourself, can you survive without it for a whole year?

Yes?

No?

Please no maybe's or it depends... Thank you.

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by samtee37(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yes of course.... Bit that will be when my mum buy a giant plant in lieu of this I better pass my neighbor gen grin
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
samtee37:
Yes of course.... Bit that will be when my mum buy a giant plant in lieu of this I better pass my neighbor gen grin
u see your life... Read instruction na wahala... I tot I mentioned if you don't have access to gen
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
But op this question is not for nigerians abi? grin
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by ayobase(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
You meant no any source of light samsam!
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Olibboy: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
emi key!!!
emi khe!!!
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Olibboy: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
emi khe!!!
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by casttlebarbz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Olibboy:
emi khe!!!
:

Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by mykeljosef: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2017
isnt that the daily life of certain Nigerians especially those in the rural rural areas
.....i.e core rural areas

but as for me no

how will i type and reply this post if my phone n pc are dead n cant be charged
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Blue3k(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2017
No how would I survive winter or enjoy modern life.
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Yes i have stayed without light some years back for about 8months,but I had places I charge my phone. I thought I would die initially but I got used to it the moment i realized that there's no miracle happening anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2017
When we have abundant untapped coal, why should we be thinking of surviving without electricity? The coal in Enugu alone will ensure we have more constant electricity supply and grow the economy like mad. Do we really need oil when we have 180 million resourceful brains and all they need is enabling environment? Oil would have been a bonus, an icing on our cake, but as I speak to you, our potentials are wasting due to unnecesary things like power outages!
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Fash20: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Fash20: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2017
I remember back then. I survived 8 straight months without electricity without seeing the light bulb on. 8 months without any form of electricity.I don't understand how I survived.

I can't go 2weeks without electricity now. Umbanu!
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Olibboy: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
no......
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by JAkpayen(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
dingbang:
Let's say you dont have access to a generator, and there is no electricity supply where u find yourself, can you survive without it for a whole year?

Yes?

No?

Please no maybe's or it depends... Thank you.

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Yes, I survived 6 years without electricity!

Anyone who lived in Ajah/Lekki axis after Maroko destruction and during the '90s will attest to it
Re: Can You Survive Without Electricity For One Year? by Lexxyla: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
I had to login to reply to this post.

I was opportuned to stay in Ondo state for some time and I learnt that there are some places that have stayed for Nine good years without electricity.
Okitipupa has been without electricity for close to two years and they have become used to it.
Even those staying at the state owned university in Akungba are used to being without light.

Some people in these areas have stayed for over a year without any form of electricity.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots Explaining Why I Feel The Tuface Protest Should Be Supported / Ohaneze Begins To Look Like It! Brand New President Raises The Stake / selfish Osibanjo (ijaw apoi) is only fighting for govt contract,dont get killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.