Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (31751 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Top Politicians Hijack, Fight Over Buhari’s N5000 Cash For The Poor / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by greggng: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Yesterday I was at tvc to grant interview regarding the non verification of lagos npower applicant. Is quite annoying we ve to go through all this cos we wanna volunteer our service. I must thank tvc for accommodating us despite the short notice. I am of the opinion that all state should receive the stipends at same time. The idea of given some and delaying some is fraudulent and unacceptable. We will be protesting on Monday if nothing is done to our request

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Melian(f): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Wait. What are you saying? Is it the role of government to provide bank accounts for its citizens? You might as well suggest that they move the banks to the opposite of their homes.

MadamExcellency:

And... you actually believed that nonsense excuse?

Do you know how difficult it was to get pensioneers to open individual bank accounts for their pensions let alone these rural "neglected" poor?

They "all" can't have bank account if the government is sincere.

Btw, some rural women can't access any bank less than 40 kilometres to their villages.

Transportation to an "urban" bank from many rural enclaves to collect N5000 is enough punishment to most "genuine" beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by soath(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
intruder15:
gradually we will get there.
Nigeria shall be great again.
God bless PMB.
god bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
I see this in no way as progress. Trust me.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by bayelsaowei(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Corrinthians post=52548359][/quote]it is you that rather needs that baton on your head to think well...
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Apus: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2017
BankManager:
I'm a fan of social security,safety nets and all. It's ideological for me but this Buhari 5k to 1 million people is a total waste of money...

A meagre amount I must confess too, but to d pure water hawker on d street it makes a whole lot of sense. I'm sure a whole lot of us would have declined anyone on d street who approached us for assistance of even 1K, not because we don't have but we just most often we do not see d reason to help these ones and hence overlook d fact that there are some who just need 5k to ease d dire situation they are going through. A 2thousand naira T-fare almost cost someone I know to lose out on his dream job. So u see nothing is too small atleast let dem begin from there.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Kingbuhari(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
useless and selective bias government.... I'm not interested in ur 5k hand out.... just give me freedom and will double the money to 10k within 6months
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Kingbuhari(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
FriendChoice:

Why will you hear when you hate good news.

FG launches single register on poor, vulnerable

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-launches-single-register-on-poor-vulnerable/
are u telling me those empoverished malnourished almajiri roaming around our streets has bank accounts abeg tell that to my kindergarten son

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
skedman:
I am afraid, you are a big fool
be very afraid! make i no slap ur spirit
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Sammyblaq(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
In other words... There will be no more beggars in Kwara.

Mtsheewww!
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Do you know how difficult it was to get pensioneers to open individual bank accounts for their pensions let alone these rural "neglected" poor?

Btw, some rural women can't access any bank less than 40 kilometres to their villages.

Transportation to an "urban" bank from many rural enclaves to collect N5000 is enough punishment to most "genuine" beneficiaries.
Thats a lie. How much does it take to open an account. For the assurance of getting a 5k stipend monthly. The poorest of the poor would do whatever it takes to open an account if thats all it takes to get the monthly stipend. And have u been to the so called rural areas to know they dont have banks? Most have microfinance banks at least. So stop assuming what u have little or no knowledge about all in d name of trying to ridicule the efforts made by the govt. Which one did jonathan do?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2017
greggng:
Yesterday I was at tvc to grant interview regarding the non verification of lagos npower applicant. Is quite annoying we ve to go through all this cos we wanna volunteer our service. I must thank tvc for accommodating us despite the short notice. I am of the opinion that all state should receive the stipends at same time. The idea of given some and delaying some is fraudulent and unacceptable. We will be protesting on Monday if nothing is done to our request
Dont go and look for work to do. Be protesting on money u didnt work for. U shouldnt even be thinking of what ur country can do for u. But what u can do for ur country

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Melian:
Wait. What are you saying? Is it the role of government to provide bank accounts for its citizens? You might as well suggest that they move the banks to the opposite of their homes.

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Billiondoe: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
olasmith10:
Buhari bad Buhari bad, Npower was planned, commenced and participants got paid, Buhari Bad Buhari Bad, 5000 stipend to the most vulnerable has been rolled out..

Just look at urself!!! He now gives you alms because he made you less privilege.... giving you drops of water out of your own ocean. And in your mind he has helped you?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
soath:
I see this in no way as progress. Trust me.
Because u are a pessimist
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mykeljosef: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2017
olasmith10:

And screams at terrible news abt Buhari so as to further discredit his administration.."Political double standard"

oga parkwell.....what is double standard

is government not our servants.....so we have the right to criticize their flaws but at the same time not accept mediocrity as success........ political double standard Thats how low your self worth as a Nigerian has become

in this economic period 5k is like trying to use one bottle water to quench a burning gas station.....dont tell me its an effort coz its stupid

Nigerians had given up on the promise why not channel all the budgeted money into social infrastructure that will in turn benefit the citizens and add to the nation wealth

you seem like someone who has never crossed the border of Nigeria that's why

but then if you've ever seen foreign movies and you didnt learn one or two thing from them them i feel sorry for you
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
useless and selective bias government.... I'm not interested in ur 5k hand out.... just give me freedom and will double the money to 10k within 6months
Lol. U must be really lazy if u are going to make just 10k in 6months. Go and be more productive with ur life. Your mates are earning way more than that every month.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by iokpebholo: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
freshboi88:

They will only give those who are registered, if u fail to be registered, that's ur biz
how do u expect som1 who is very poor without money to register online? I know ppl like u will always defend any mumu policy provided its coming from uncle bubu
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by skedman(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

be very afraid! make i no slap ur spirit
bush boy
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Melian:

Spot on. I tire for some ppl who just reason like cray fish. As if the govt should go to the individual's homes to open d acct for them. He doesn't know some will swim across the atlantic and cross the sahara desert just to get that 5k stipend monthly. He's busy talking about bank location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by iokpebholo: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Eldee54321:
I wonder oooo...nah only kwara dem dey n aw are u sure dis story it's even true
dnt mind them. Total waste of money
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Kingbuhari(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
kstix:

Lol. U must be really lazy if u are going to make just 10k in 6months. Go and be more productive with ur life. Your mates are earning way more than that every month.
EDIOT U ARE NOT EVEN GETTING MY MESSAGE... I will be paying 10,000 landlocked desert almajiri 10k if they give INDEPENDENT STATE
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
skedman:
bush boy

lol, u wan really follow me talk.. buh i thnk u shuld see these thngs for wat day are
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Okaka27(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

And ua intelligent? ua most unwise, even buhari's pet takes more than 5K meal weekly...Myopic coward
this 1diot thinks its only 5k dividend that's an achievement. You stay in Borno?? I guess not.
You can't knw d impact of the present administration albeit it isn't perfect but with a focus

Ipob Child Of Hate And Frustration
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Okaka27(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

And ua intelligent? ua most unwise, even buhari's pet takes more than 5K meal weekly...Myopic coward
this 1diot thinks its only 5k dividend that's an achievement. You stay in Borno?? I guess not.
Of course You can't knw d impact of the present administration albeit it isn't perfect but with a focus

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by LydayBobo(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Please permit me to shed some light on your comment for the benefit of those clicking 'like' so that they are not misled. I can confirm to that the coordinator arranged their movements to the bank where they did their BVN and majority cannot sign but we're asked to thumb print. Tier 1 account was open for them. I can also confirm that some have been collecting in Oyo state while doubting Thomas is now complaining that he was not paid because he did not believe that it real. Please let always endeavor to ask the right question from the right person. I won't say more Sir
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Okaka27:
Of course You can't knw d impact of the present administration albeit it isn't perfect but with a focus

I wuldnt name my dog ur name.To start with ure an imbicile unworthy of human habitation. these same north has produced leaders over and over again, yet they ar d most backward in terms of development., i culd go on to tel ya reasons y gving fish instead of teachn to fish isnt an ideological first class.But u wil stil argue blindly and waste my time spent on typing
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by intruder15(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
you will get there on 5k

Smh
if they no pay, u will complain. if they pay, u will still complain... heart attack is real o
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by intruder15(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Please can you tell me when Nigeria was great?

I mean great in the real sense of it

Nigeria was great when 1naira had more value than 1dollar.

when standard of living and life expectancy was better..

when once u graduate, u will be given a car ND incentives by the federal government.

Oya ask ur daddy
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
iokpebholo:
how do u expect som1 who is very poor without money to register online? I know ppl like u will always defend any mumu policy provided its coming from uncle bubu

How much does it cost to register online.... #150 in a cafe is 1hr, isn't tht enough to register online.... Stop talking like an idiot...... Do u expect govt to go from street to street distributing 5k to every begger....

No matter what the Govt does pple like u will find fault.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

I wuldnt name my dog ur name.To start with ure an imbicile unworthy of human habitation. these same north has produced leaders over and over again, yet they ar d most backward in terms of development., i culd go on to tel ya reasons y gving fish instead of teachn to fish isnt an ideological first class.But u wil stil argue blindly and waste my time spent on typing

U r a a foo. L and u r very stvpid, wen u were shouting APC pay us our 5k, u didn't know it was giving fish instead of teaching how to fish..... Now tht it's been paid to D vulnerable..... U r here talking rubbish!!!!
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
freshboi88:

U r a a foo. L and u r very stvpid, wen u were shouting APC pay us our 5k, u didn't know it was giving fish instead of teaching how to fish..... Now tht it's been paid to D vulnerable..... U r here talking rubbish!!!!

whenever u urinate, imagine ur brain washing away, u ve lost alot of it oiredy
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

whenever u urinate, imagine ur brain washing away, u ve lost alot of it oiredy

The man can't spell and yet wants to be taken serious.... Go an learn how to spell "oiredy"....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.