Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,406 members, 7,839,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (31753 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Top Politicians Hijack, Fight Over Buhari’s N5000 Cash For The Poor / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by midol: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
We yoruba muslims must believe this propaganda without pictures. Anybody who asks for evidence must be an ipob. We don't need evidence our baba buhari can never be wrong.

This is why we must listen to only radio nigeria and NTA news. They are the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by stsinner: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
franugo:

are u sure you're okay so U n ur likers should be in arkham institute
u have comprehension prob, thats all
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by brojoshua: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God for the government has started to show mercy on the poor of its citizens after much disappointment. In the same manner, let there also be true justice and judgment, righteousness and truth. Let all the executive and honorable criminals be prosecuted and let those among them that are convicted be rightly punished.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by olasmith10(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billiondoe:

Just look at urself!!! He now gives you alms because he made you less privilege.... giving you drops of water out of your own ocean. And in your mind he has helped you?

OK ma
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by greggng: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
kstix:

Dont go and look for work to do. Be protesting on money u didnt work for. U shouldnt even be thinking of what ur country can do for u. But what u can do for ur country

I don't join issues with idiot like you.who told you is all about the money? We are talking about being verified so that we can participate in a program being conducted nationwide. May be ur father is amongst those trying to hijack and steal applicants stipends. You have not seen nothing yet. Ewu
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by diva90: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm glad he kept to his words
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
freshboi88:

The man can't spell and yet wants to be taken serious.... Go an learn how to spell "oiredy"....

haha, slangs nigga, il teach u more lyke yur ead iz peining yhu..Got dat?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
greggng:

I don't join issues with idiot like you.who told you is all about the money? We are talking about being verified so that we can participate in a program being conducted nationwide. May be ur father is amongst those trying to hijack and steal applicants stipends. You have not seen nothing yet. Ewu
Lol. Ur ranting just goes to prove you are really jobless. Fighting for what stipend. Is collecting 5k monthly now part of ur constitutional rights. What a shame that Nigeria has ppl like u roaming the streets who want to depend on hand outs rather than look for means to create opportunities for people for sustainable growth. How long do u think the 5k payment can last? U are a youth. Channel ur youthful energy into something more productive. Instead of fighting for who and who doesn't get paid.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
EDIOT U ARE NOT EVEN GETTING MY MESSAGE... I will be paying 10,000 landlocked desert almajiri 10k if they give INDEPENDENT STATE
And if i might ask. What "independent state" is your delusional mind trying to dig up?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by smileyoo: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
just wondering about d purchasing power of 5k, in this period of recession. events 've overtaking dis 5k campaigne promise. pls teach us how to catch fish, instead of given us fish. kindly invest massively on education, to empower d citizens for future greatness.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Kingbuhari(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
kstix:

And if i might ask. What "independent state" is your delusional mind trying to dig up?

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Lankyscot(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
This Is The Stupidest News This Year!
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by greggng: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
kstix:

Lol. Ur ranting just goes to prove you are really jobless. Fighting for what stipend. Is collecting 5k monthly now part of ur constitutional rights. What a shame that Nigeria has ppl like u roaming the streets who want to depend on hand outs rather than look for means to create opportunities for people for sustainable growth. How long do u think the 5k payment can last? U are a youth. Channel ur youthful energy into something more productive. Instead of fighting for who and who doesn't get paid.

That's why I called u idiot. I never talked about 5k stipends go and read my earlier post. You lack comprehension. I talked about npower program which is one of the social investment and enpowerment scheme by the present govt. The npower program is a graduate program that is gonna last for two years. Stipends of 30k will be paid monthly to sucessful applicants while as 5k is for the power in the society. The npower program has nteach, Nagro, Nhealth etc. Now tell me how I wanna earn money I didn't work for. I was at Tvc to ensure npower graduates in lagos get verified with a view to getting deployed to were they will teach. Next time read very well b4 you start ur insult
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by ajademola2000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
You have spoken well bro
Apus:

A meagre amount I must confess too, but to d pure water hawker on d street it makes a whole lot of sense. I'm sure a whole lot of us would have declined anyone on d street who approached us for assistance of even 1K, not because we don't have but we just most often we do not see d reason to help these ones and hence overlook d fact that there are some who just need 5k to ease d dire situation they are going through. A 2thousand naira T-fare almost cost someone I know to lose out on his dream job. So u see nothing is too small atleast let dem begin from there.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

haha, slangs nigga, il teach u more lyke yur ead iz peining yhu..Got dat?

Ur too dull to engage me in a conversation
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by kstix(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
greggng:

That's why I called u idiot. I never talked about 5k stipends go and read my earlier post. You lack comprehension. I talked about npower program which is one of the social investment and enpowerment scheme by the present govt. The npower program is a graduate program that is gonna last for two years. Stipends of 30k will be paid monthly to sucessful applicants while as 5k is for the power in the society. The npower program has nteach, Nagro, Nhealth etc. Now tell me how I wanna earn money I didn't work for. I was at Tvc to ensure npower graduates in lagos get verified with a view to getting deployed to were they will teach. Next time read very well b4 you start ur insult
Then i think u are much more dumb than u think. The thread was about 5k stipends, u were busy ranting about npower. Joblessness in the highest possible means.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=freshboi88 post=52563836]
Ur too dull to engage me in a conversation [/quote
all ur generation put together is not worth half of my intelligence
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by greggng: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
kstix:

Then i think u are much more dumb than u think. The thread was about 5k stipends, u were busy ranting about npower. Joblessness in the highest possible means.

you are very stupid. i have seen people just come here to thank their friends . I have been on this forum for a long time now . i know the rules. All am saying is simple try to read what people wrote before you attack them. You can be discussing toyota while i will be discussing honda. I know the rules here and i follow them very well. DONT YOU IN UR USELESS LIFE INSULT ME COS YOU MIGHT GET WHAT YOU DONT BARGAIN FOR TRUST ME
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by AwoJesu1: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na there way be that
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by brownlass: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Stupid! Arrant nonsense! Crime of the highest order! 5k per month for his dirty sick lazy and deformed family in the north abi. God will punish every one of them. 5k per month when a paint of garri is now 800 how do we survive that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.