Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,580 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (31748 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Top Politicians Hijack, Fight Over Buhari’s N5000 Cash For The Poor / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mayorkent(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
I wonder how 5k would feed a family for a month,

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by dunkem21(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
stone07:
This Kwara state government should stop deceiving themselves. Where is the screenshot of the alert and where are the people jubilating? True true Fayose is not lieing.

cheesy
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by ReubenE(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
mykeljosef:
Nigeria will only move forward when we stop celebrating news like this in the name of "atleast he's trying"
Spot on.
That's what happens when one spends too much time with the devil, the very little becomes something to celebrate.

Nigerians rejoicing over this is a sign that all is not well with Nigeria.
If only people understand what these leaders take home, they will spit on this money.

Congratulations to the recipients sha. Maybe it will take them out of vulnerability

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
mukhcech:

if you continue like this, you won't find a husband and even if you find one. it will be misery for you because you are daughter of hate and progress.
there they go again with the husband thing,is that the only reasonable reply you can come up with? , what a warped up mentality you have there, i suggest you come out of that cave mentality, cos it only make you sound like a savage , first I didn't quote you, secondly if you were civil enough to engage me in a conversation you would have answered my question, thirdly I will suggest you check the meaning of hate,analyse my question without your blurred vision of political sentiments and get back to me,and lest i forget, don't mistake me for one of those apc or pdp paid per post agent, some of us who have no direct gain at the corridors of power only ask logical questions
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by allyguy: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Good move
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
4,950 Naira. The government stole N50 via stamp duty. tongue
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by skedman(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Please can you tell me when Nigeria was great?

I mean great in the real sense of it
hello nigeria is becoming great during this buhari's regime why? We can now feed our self without the oil .our agriculture sector is booming, People are now diversifying into agricuture e.g cosharis,dangote , ebeto etc. However there is so much pressure in the agriculture sector, that is growth, bokoharam have been reduce to the minimal, corruption has been cub to the minimal. Ignorance

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by OlaMiki: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Seriously you are a slowpoke with ant brain. am a banker . there is a class of account for this tier /category of pple . very simple to open. seek and get sense shocked
MadamExcellency:

And... you actually believed that nonsense excuse?

Do you know how difficult it was to get pensioneers to open individual bank accounts for their pensions let alone these rural "neglected" poor?

They "all" can't have bank account if the government is sincere.

Btw, some rural women can't access any bank less than 40 kilometres to their villages.

Transportation to an "urban" bank from many rural enclaves to collect N5000 is enough punishment to most "genuine" beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Childish undecided
leave that one, just imagine the cave man mentality he had to exhibit, some people just don't know how to argue logically
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2017
We are talking about stopping and reversing inflation and reviewing the wicked thoughtless policies, you are talking of making Nigeria "great again" with 5k.Smh, by the time you realize the kind of failure Buhari is you might be needing the 5k too.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Okaka27(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2017
mayorkent:
I wonder how 5k would feed a family for a month,
read b4 u comment. They dint say salary bros...
DUMBNESS AT ITS PEAK!!
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mightyhazell: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2017
dunkem21:

See as you bust am cheesy
dat boy too small na. Ppl see thru his unintelligent childish runabouts here.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mayorkent(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Okaka27:
read b4 u comment. They dint say salary bros...
DUMBNESS AT ITS PEAK!!
ok sir,am sorry if your frustrated,but you don't need to insult,thanks
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2017
2dugged:
there they go again with the husband thing,is that the only reasonable reply you can come up with? , what a warped up mentality you have there, i suggest you come out of that cave mentality, cos it only make you sound like a savage , first I didn't quote you, secondly if you were civil enough to engage me in a conversation you would have answered my question, thirdly I will suggest you check the meaning of hate,analyse my question without your blurred vision of political sentiments and get back to me,and lest i forget, don't mistake me for one of those apc or pdp paid per post agent, some of us who have no direct gain at the corridors of power only ask logical questions
Dont mind him, talking like the heavenly match maker, what made him think anyone would be glad to marry him? The problem with many people is they believe it is a must to side with a party when neither of the major parties has been consistent in anything but lies,corruption and shamelessness.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Okaka27(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
mayorkent:
tcheew....very weak comeback

You and I knw u d frustrated one
Ridiculing everything done by a diligent govt
4king IPOB Yoot

Your prayer won't work, Nigeria will prosper
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Okaka27(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
mayorkent:

4king IPOB Yoot
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Eldee54321(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
iokpebholo:
Ehen how did dey do d screening to know ppl who are poor? Meanwhile we still get beggers for benín here, how come nobody give them their own 5k
I wonder oooo...nah only kwara dem dey n aw are u sure dis story it's even true
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Emperormartin(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Are there no ilorin denizens here to confirm for us..... cos this govt n lies, I don't understand
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mayorkent(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Okaka27:

4king IPOB Yoot

ok sir
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Oluwalosheleyi:
Dont mind him, talking like the heavenly match maker, what made him think anyone would be glad to marry him? The problem with many people is they believe it is a must to side with a party when neither of the major parties has been consistent in anything but lies,corruption and shamelessness.
some people are just too myopic to be engaged in an argument, his post reeks of ignorance and sentiments
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by franugo(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
stsinner:
Saraki is a badass. While some kids on NL were expecting to see him in jail,he forced bubu's hands to start this stipend of a thing in kwara state. Fear Naija politicans!

are u sure you're okay so U n ur likers should be in arkham institute

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Kondomatic(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2017
skedman:
hello nigeria is becoming great during this buhari's regime why? We can now feed our self without the oil .our agriculture sector is booming, People are now diversifying into agricuture e.g cosharis,dangote , ebeto etc. However there is so much pressure in the agriculture sector, that is growth, bokoharam have been reduce to the minimal, corruption has been cub to the minimal. Ignorance
You didn't answer my question
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by no1madman(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2017
5k! What a shame. .naija leaders should learn to use their brain cells more than their muscle tissues. .
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by wayisshut: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Reader1988:
Don't believe it. Even 30,000# stipend they claimed to have paid graduates is a scam because nobody has claimed to have collected apart from one girl from Abia State

yes oh grace what again is the name that girl can lie
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by jibsiddy456: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Pls nairalanders,we are about to launch a powerful website which will surely catch d attention of Nigerians home and abroad and we need serious minded people who can partner with us. Kindly send message to this number if you are interested and we will send you what the business is all about. Thanks 08062402552.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by diteh(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
How dem identify the unemployed Nigerians?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
skedman:

I feel like slapping the demons out of your brain, do u think with it at all? or is it for identification for an idiot...
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by EMXTAN1(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Okaka27:

4king IPOB Yoot

And ua intelligent? ua most unwise, even buhari's pet takes more than 5K meal weekly...Myopic coward
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by bayelsaowei(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Corrinthians:
As long as ipob zombies are angry, it must be a good news. When they are happy we know it must be a bad news. grin
stop this charade...

How is giving 5k to citizens of a country called Nigeria goodnews...??..how did we get to this almajiri stage as a country
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by skedman(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2017
EMXTAN1:

I feel like slapping the demons out of your brain, do u think with it at all? or is it for identification for an idiot...
I am afraid, you are a big fool
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by 111jideofor: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Ole!!only on social media,story for the gods
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Corrinthians(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
bayelsaowei:
stop this charade...

How is giving 5k to citizens of a country called Nigeria goodnews...??..how did we get to this almajiri stage as a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.