Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. (20849 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Tunami(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Chaaii, see as zombie dem dey happy as if dem win soul for christ. Some people are in mental bondage.

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Who needs further proof that iPod Yoots are nothing but disgruntled and pained elements who lost out completely in the 2015 elections?

Just see how that biafraud_ yoot is suddenly screaming APC/Buhari/One Nigeria like his life depended on it.

We don't want shameless sore losers in the APC, Ubah and his squad of Anambra IPOB zombies should thank the Nigerian constitution for the freedom of association that allows them to join the winning "Amala Tuwo party"

In fact I can't wait to read The Authority's (Ubahs formerly pro biafraud_ newspaper) next headline...something like;

"Buhari is the messiah of Ndigbo in disguise."- Ifeanyi Ubah

4 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I am a twitter Lord and i can bet that this handle is one of those unknown handles that are not popular but the Op just want to score a cheap shot.

If it was @akaebube i would have fainted. Please carry this nonsense handle and gerrout
He has over 94 thousand followers. Let us see how much you have. grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2017
DecemberIV:

You these iPod yoots can like to fool yourselves thinking you can fool others.

That repented biafran (@radicalyouthman)has over 94,000 followers and is therefore more relevant than you can ever dream to be. Even your god @akaebube that you were willing to faint for has only 24,000 followers so you have just been talking sh1t.

Anambra sai APC, IPOD is a fraud.

I was going to check the number of followers the pserson he talked about has only to see your post. The idiot he says he "would have fainted" for has just 1/5th of the number of followers @radicalyouthman has. Just imagine. grin grin grin grin

I bet he himself would have less than 500, yet he says he's a twitter "lord". cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Chaiii!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by yinkslinks(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Real illiterate my brother. Tout
himkers:
this zombie is here masturbating on top ifeanyi uba news decamping to APC where he can't even win a ward.

no one in anambra will vote in this illiterate
from LP to PDP to APC grin
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by modath(f): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Mynd44:

All the yoots APC or PDP have lost thier minds.

Note that yoots is different from Youths

The highlighted never fails to elicit a chuckle from Me. smiley wink

Ngeneukwenu

Miss Ngene, Happy new year, I can see you and the yoots "love+affair" still waxing strong. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by wristbangle: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Politics indeed is a dirty game and by virtue of this, politicians are known to speak from both side of their mouths. If they say something now, in 5mins time, they will deny ever saying what was said initially. So am not surprise to hear that UBAH has defected to APC because his charity events of recent shows that he has agenda for a political seat. I won't be surprise seeing Obiano defecting to APC while UBAH defecting out of APC tomorrow.

Make we forget tribal issue, these politicians are the same. Na the followers (Nigerians/masses) naim suppose to use their brain now. Na our dis unity dem dey use against us.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by dunkem21(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2017
This is new year .. I thought peeps would've changed cool

Somebody accused somebody of beheading somebody and we are here celebrating cool

Some people should go back to 2016. cool
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Myself2(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Someone please help me with that meme about "Those that give a fukk went that way " cos I really don't have any tiny fukk to give about this topic
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Myself2(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Someone please help me with that meme that says "Those that give a fukk went that way " cos I really have no tiny fukk to give about this topic
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by ThinkSmarter: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
The man z into oil and gas, and he needs much support for his business from the government in power
He z simply heading to where his interests will be protected
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by dunkem21(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Myself2:
Someone please help me with that meme about "Those that give a Bleep went that way " cos I really don't have any tiny Bleep to give about this topic

Imagine what a mod put on FP cheesy

You can even guess the mod grin
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Kingsley10000: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2017
igbo elites jumping into apc

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by sirfemoz(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017
It's obvious that the real problem we have in this country is the youths and not politicians. The youths are very hungry, cos we are all lazy and wants free money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Kingsley10000: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017
After 2017 it will go like His excellency Dr Ifeanyi Ubah

2 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by JideAmuGiaka: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2017
meezynetwork:
This is pure politics. Fani kayode was a principal critics of Goodluck Jonathan but ended up been in his camp till today. That's politics. Adesina was once a APC critics but he is now the spokesman of the president.

Seems the op is high on new year weed. 95% of current APC members especially in ASO ROCK were PDP members.
And don't forget that some of these political prostitutes are moles in any political party they decamped to.
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by JideAmuGiaka: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The man z into oil and gas, and he needs much support for his business from the government in power
He z simply heading to where his interests will be protected
More reason why Nigerian youths should not kill themselves for these political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by oluwaahmed: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2017
wristbangle:
Politics indeed is a dirty game and by virtue of this, politicians are known to speak from both side of their mouths. If they say something now, in 5mins time, they will deny ever saying what was said initially. So am not surprise to heard that UBAH has defected to APC because his charity events of recent shows that he has agenda for a political seat. I won't be surprise seeing Obiano defecting to APC while UBAH defecting out of APC tomorrow.

Make we forget tribal issue, these politicians are the same. Na the followers (Nigerians/masses) naim suppose to use their brain now. Na our dis unity dem dey use against us.

My broda i'm shocked dat many pple Dnt get it. I was readin tru d comments & pple r happy dat ifeanyi ubah defected. Who een epp?? D only saviour 4 we citizens is d Splittin of dis country in2 various nations, dats ow we will develop. No politician will attempt 2 restructure dis country because it will be unfavorable 2 dem. Jst imagine if d country was restructd 2 tru federalism, dat means dis dubious politicians will be closer hme. It will be easier 2 lynch dem or make deir life very uncomfortable if dey embezzle public fund. A revolutn in dis country wld suffice but itwld only be termed ehtnic & only lead 2 more violence. Nigeria as a country na job, unity na job, nigeria unity unquestnable na highest scam. Me tinks dat all dis tins even means dt biafra is near. God is exposin all potential traitors and backstabberz now. D time is @ hand.

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by wristbangle: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2017
oluwaahmed:

My broda i'm shocked dat many pple Dnt get it. I was readin tru d comments & pple r happy dat ifeanyi ubah defected. Who een epp?? D only saviour 4 we citizens is d Splittin of dis country in2 various nations, dats ow we will develop. No politician will attempt 2 restructure dis country because it will be unfavorable 2 dem. Jst imagine if d country was restructd 2 tru federalism, dat means dis dubious politicians will be closer hme. It will be easier 2 lynch dem or make deir life very uncomfortable if dey embezzle public fund. A revolutn in dis country wld suffice but itwld only be termed ehtnic & only lead 2 more violence. Nigeria as a country na job, unity na job, nigeria unity unquestnable na highest scam. Me tinks dat all dis tins even means dt biafra is near. God is exposin all potential traitors and backstabberz now. D time is @ hand.

U have spoken well my brother
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Chukazu: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Good for him.
sometimes I wonder, for some of us, if we can be proud of the kind of comment we make in the nearest future.
we don't usually stop to reflect the effects of comments.

for those who constantly abuse each other's tribe in this forum ...what happens in the future, if you were to stand for an elective position at the national level and somebody digs up those comments...doomsday in the making?
or maybe our dreams are too small so no one aspires for such?

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by bignero: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Take handkerchief..

mr man,you get time oo

fia
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by midol: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Who needs further proof that iPod Yoots are nothing but disgruntled and pained elements who lost out completely in the 2015 elections?

Just see how that biafraud_ yoot is suddenly screaming APC/Buhari/One Nigeria like his life depended on it.

We don't want shameless sore losers in the APC, Ubah and his squad of Anambra IPOB zombies should thank the Nigerian constitution for the freedom of association that allows them to join the winning "Amala Tuwo party".

In fact I can't wait to read The Authority's next headline (Ubahs formerly pro biafraud_ newspaper)...something like;

"Buhari is the messiah of Ndigbo in disguise."- Ifeanyi Ubah

Ifeanyi Uba and Orji kalu are now the greatest Ibo leaders in the eyes of we muslim sai baba zombies.

We must continue to pray to Allah that Nnamdi Kanu forgets about Biafra and becomes and APC member. If that happens. I promise you that Ngeneukwenu and I will throw serious owambe on Nairaland. Insha Allah! Zombeism Seriki!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by henchamb(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Okorocha is gradually going out of touch with the SE APC structure to these new entrants
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Corrinthians:
Ipob zombies would die of heartache this season. grin grin grin

This is a clasic "go and die" response. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Montaque(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Look at the youths we call leaders of tomorrow. They think because they are not grounded yet, they can trade away principles.
I want to inform you all that your forthrightness when you have nothing is more relevant to me. I dont mind him, he said he follows his benefactor anywhere he goes; so i will say he doesn't have a clear cut personal political principle
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Kingsley10000: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
ifeanyi uba is our next governor
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Stone03: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupidity is using the opinion of one man to generalize. We Anambarians no dey carry last. Ngige is one political hitman in Anambra but was trashed because of wrong party. During the election, Peter Obi spotted elrufai hiding in a hotel in Anambra & locked him in house arrest till election ended. Rochas Okoroawusa loaded voters but couldn't have access. Apc has no foundation in Anambra. Ifeanyi Uba is just a boy of yesterday. Buhari should prepare to give him another appointment as he did for Ngige.
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by petrov10: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mynd44:
These yoots are losing it
eeee even you?

seun come and see one useless moderator here o
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Khez: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
infidel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.