Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt (15607 Views)

"President Buhari Doesn't Read Newspapers" - Fayose / "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by bigerboy200: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2017
True tho..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by cupidFlint(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:

Doing great bro
Alright, can you do me a favour?
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by sarrki(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2017
cupidFlint:
Alright, can you do me a favour?

What bro?

So far you will not break any of the rules on the forum
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by cupidFlint(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:

What bro?

So far you will not break any of the rules on the forum
Issues that has to do with the Igbos or its government, Biafra are for the Igbos alone. opinions from outsiders is only welcome if and only if the opinions are of constructive criticism. now when a governor whom his people know too well comes up with topic like this and his people counters it's becos they know him too well. you can't be in the north and tell someone in Imo that his governor is doing a great work when he himself knows what they're going through there. With relation to Biafran issues, we igbos have had a great deal of the hatred of our so called northern brothers. the incidents of the pogrom and civil war havent left our hearts, we have our believes and I wish for you to respect that as we respect yours. In other words, I wish that you let us be. Thanks and have a nice day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Lilimax(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
DjAndroid:
Na him and im family wey no dey read.

8 radio stations dey Abia state.

16 radio stations dey Anambra, 3more to open this year

3 dey Ebony

12 dey enugu

9 dey Imo

If these radio stations are not enjoying massive listenership, why is their business booming? And why this number of stations?

Okoroawusa Oya take am
Tell me something smiley 16 radio station in Anambra undecided Maka why?

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
DjAndroid:

3 dey Ebony

12 dey enugu

9 dey Imo

If these radio stations are not enjoying massive listenership, why is their business booming? And why this number of stations?

Okoroawusa Oya take am

Having a high number of radio stations does not equal a high listernership.

If this was the 1980's, I would agree with you....but this is the year 2017...where many people get their news from alternate sources. And newspapers are expensive. Most people cannot buy newspapers every day.

While I do not agree fully with the governor.....this your assertion too has issues. Where are the statistics to buttress your point or for that matter to oppose it.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
No wonder they are uninformed
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by ahamonyeka(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Do not say ndi igbo,say the people of imo state which you are governing do not read news paper nor listen to radio cos as for me an from abia and I can't do without reading to news paper not listen to news.even my nairaland is enough for me to current.so,mr.rochas shot that your smelly dirty mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by checkolatunji: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:
I[b] love this man okorocha

One of the shining political leader in Nigeria

A trusted ally, patriot, responsible, reliable, social,

Articulate, social leader .

God Bless Owelle Rochas Okorocha

God Bless Imo State

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria [/b]

Bobo, this is is fake news, I read it fresh and Okorocha was not in the frame at all.

Tho the news is true but all the contents? NO
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by obataokenwa(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Because the state refuse to acknowledge his fake and scam works as good, he now labelled the whole Igbos as not informed. I wonder who is more informed than we Igbos. a non graduate can travel and transact business worth billions with the whites and who got more people outside the country than the Igbos. We are not informed and we sell the latest things in the market. Okorocha should accept that he's hated and not trying to prove a point

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by psalmsjob: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2017
No, I disagree with him on that they do read newspaper of the 70s when the civil war was on and they sometimes ago listened to radio Biafra. And they come to Nairaland to update us on what happened in the past with their wailings for an Ijaw man.

Beasts of no identitygrin
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by checkolatunji: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2017
obataokenwa:
Because the state refuse to acknowledge his fake and scam works as good, he now labelled the whole Igbos as not informed. I wonder who is more informed than we Igbos. a non graduate can travel and transact business worth billions with the whites and who got more people outside the country than the Igbos. We are not informed and we sell the latest things in the market. Okorocha should accept that he's hated and not trying to prove a point

Somebody included Rochas on this Forum, I think it's t OP this is the real story from same source

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/ndigbo-not-informed-70-percent-dont-read-newspaper-listen-radio/
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Okoroawusa u mean ndigbo dont buy newspapers to read the lies and junkyou guys pay media outlet to print for u.

the news paper company should find a way to do a quora or something to find out which tribe patronize newspaper well than others, i know yoroubas may come first but We are either first or second.

I think Okorocha should go back to school and learn what is Selective Perception..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by obataokenwa(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2017
checkolatunji:

Somebody included Rochas on this Forum, I think it's t OP this is the real story from same source

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/ndigbo-not-informed-70-percent-dont-read-newspaper-listen-radio/
OK... whoever made that point is not informed also cos I don't know how can people that control about 65% of Nigeria economy not be informed.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by checkolatunji: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Naija Journalism is dead. I found out the OP is right

Same source different write on same stories

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by 0b10010011: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin

People that re thinking of how to migrate to Afonja land for greener pastures re the ones you asking to read Newspaper. Will that pay there transport and accommodation money to Afonja land?
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by gigabyte13: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Is not far fetch with the way they respond to news.

Imagine when fidel castrol died, one of them was asking if he was a pdp or apc member.

Another ill inform members of their cabal replied he is Apc. And the nitwit replied "NA God catch them, na so dem go dey die one one"

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by kolagbemi(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
I know Okorocha will receive several bashing from most of you but i think he's very very right.
With what we see on nairaland here, is it not obvious?
All they do is to insult and insult.
Even those that read small, the max they do is read the headlines, which most of the time are very misleading.

Though Nigeria generally are not informed but i agree the rate is high in the East.

Majority of Hausa in all honesty are doing beta in dis area than any region.
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Johnhug66(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
grin this is too much 4 flat edas nw,no wonder thEy wan die 4 one b**fra wey no fit work.
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by gigabyte13: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=DjAndroid post=52542125]Na him and im family wey no dey read.

3 dey Ebony

12 dey enugu

9 dey Imo

Okoroawusa Oya take am[/q

So 16 radio stations dey Anambra And the assembled empty head beauty queen by Ifeanyi Ubah could not answered correctly the name of the owner of Ubah fc and that of the nation president.. Those radio stations must be speaking germans to them.

Haaahaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by TeamSimple(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Give it up for the Hausa's when it comes to Radio Information. They don't joke with their transistor radio cool

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by LastSurvivor11: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
hmuhammad:
They only wail on Nairaland. The Igbos will rush here to call Rochas names like Aboki, Okoroawusa etc..... SMH

Dear Nairalanders, from this day we should all stop attacking Igbos because they know nothing... grin grin grin

They know nothing but they have the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria even when dangote is the richest black man..
They know nothing but they are the best in waec and neco examination back to back..
They know nothing but at least they know ur one of the boko harams.. lol

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by DjAndroid: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Tell me something smiley 16 radio station in Anambra undecided Maka why?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_in_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by nnokwa042(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=gigabyte13 post=52545863][/quote]ur mumu no get part two if mrs adeosun minister of finance dont know what is ressecion then u ve no right to laugh at those girls when ur president dont know what is inclusive goverment

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmm stone word, oko oro
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Otito
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2017
cupidFlint:
Issues that has to do with the Igbos or its government, Biafra are for the Igbos alone. opinions from outsiders is only welcome if and only if the opinions are of constructive criticism. now when a governor whom his people know too well comes up with topic like this and his people counters it's becos they know him too well. you can't be in the north and tell someone in Imo that his governor is doing a great work when he himself knows what they're going through there. With relation to Biafran issues, we igbos have had a great deal of the hatred of our so called northern brothers. the incidents of the pogrom and civil war havent left our hearts, we have our believes and I wish for you to respect that as we respect yours. In other words, I wish that you let us be. Thanks and have a nice day
what happened to one Nigeria?
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Shots fired!
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by giles14(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/70-ndigbo-dont-read-newspapers-listen-radio-imo-govt/
oga clean ur mouth.

it is 70% of ndi-imo .

dis sarkki of a guy is something else
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by Bekwarra(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2017
It shows in the way most of them shout Lagos-Ibadan expressway media. How many media houses are on the Lg-Ib expressway? This people are so uninformed. Ignorance is tied to their destiny.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by ClitRaider: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2017
70%?! They are busy hawkin ugu and developing the world.
Re: 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt by obailala(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2017
DjAndroid:

3 dey Ebony

12 dey enugu

9 dey Imo

Okoroawusa Oya take am
Ayam not understanding this your comment... The report said 'read' but you are counting number of radio stations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Mauritania Ahead Of 31 Session Of AU Summit(pics) / Are You Waiting For Babachir Lawal To Travel Abroad Too? Fayose Asks EFCC / Wike Helped Secondus Become Chairman, Wants To Control Him Permanently - Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.