Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (96846 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Trizzi: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-m27MelsEutg/W5U8o7go0TI/AAAAAAAAEYk/0r84HM_y9XIiinvbIYecRwTPns_CzuIYwCLcBGAs/s1600/beauifu.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian man took to twitter to share the love story between himself and his bride whom he got married to recently.

According to Damola, his bride turned him down seven years ago because he is a short man. He went on to advise short men to always shoot their shot regardless of the height difference.
Read his account of what transpired between them below

''It all started with can I dance with you Her Response: No, I don't dance with short people. 7 Amazing Years down the line, plenty ups and down. My engagement is today Sept 7, 2018 Grace found me. #TheWalkersExperience #Sunshine''
Baby I'll always wait for you. My #Sunshine My Baby girl. Damn you're beautiful Now that dance is mine forever. Short guys... Don't look at how tall she is.... Shoot your shot.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/nigerian-man-weds-tall-lady-that-turned.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Trizzi: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy married life,
FTC Again,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by folake4u(f): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
kiss He doesnt look short one bit.

303 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gorgeous couple. Babe is not just tall but beautiful. For guys like me whom height is hardly an issue with, it could be hard to relate to.his plight. But all the same love surpasses all "disability"
Congratulations!

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by anayolity: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy

221 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Baawaa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Someone turned you down because of your height 7 years ago and you waited patiently for you to look for your size, don't complain when she started cheating grin grin grin

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
The wife no fine

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy
na where ur mind go be that? HML to the couple

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Iamgrey5(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy married life
If my future wife is this tall, we will give birth to a giant cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Sard(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
The height difference is not particularly that much.
He looks 5ft 7 inc, and the bride looks 5ft 10inc at most. The extra 3/4 inches of shoe heels make the difference more pronounced than it's.

All the same, happy married life.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by noruwasman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Vichot:
na where ur mind go be that? HML to the couple
Be reacting like you don't get the sarcastic comment ba?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by noruwasman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice one at #TheWalkersExperience

Though I chose to shoot for Brain to height

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
you waited 7 years. Wow

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Tallesty1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The wife no fine
Abi, and her breasts no go full hand as I dey see am.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
It all started with:- excuse me dance
congrats guys

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Olalan(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy married life to them.
BTW some stories are better left unsaid.......

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by shox(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
Badt guy pesin pikin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by QueenSekxy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
cute
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akin and pawpaw dat are even dwarfes and tall ladies are rolling over the floor for dem nkocheesy.did they come to twitter to announce it?cheesy.

12 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Bawizzo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Diz nigga is average na....oshiomohle will always be a problem in all ramifications and also a
deformed example.

6 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by otherway: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol! The irony is that the lady tried to find a tall guy but because she is not that attractive for the tall guys she kuku applied the philosophy of "A bird at hand"

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Hotfreeze: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
PurplePatch:
Gorgeous couple. Babe is not just tall but beautiful. For guys like me whom height is hardly an issue with, it could be hard to relate to.his plight. But all the same love surpasses all "disability"
Congratulations!

How is that girl beautiful?
Will it kill you if you say the truth?

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
kiss

He's of average height and so fvcking handsome.

Their smile is everything kiss

Me likey.

God bless your union, amen

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by HeWrites(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Madam no get choice grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lonelydora: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Congratulations and Happy Married Life
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Oceannaagent: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by excomarow(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice...

just wondering how he is gonna kiss her on the alter

either he stretches or she bends
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by emeijeh(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
The girl must be Andre Andrea the Giant.

See her head!

4 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by itiswellandwell: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmm. 7 years ago, I don't dance with short people. 7 years after, she wanna settle down for a lifetime with a short person. This guy seems to be her last option. HML to them anyways.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by oladele00(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Same with buhari and Aisha buhari... She first turned buhari down but later came back to baba... God bless PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.