Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? (5078 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by jesuseun1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
my wife birthday is in a week tyme,what birthday gift can i buy for her or what surprise moment or gift can i give her.she really deserve something nice.
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by lostgirl: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
think of all the wonderful moments you have had with her and by her a keepsake that reminds her of one of those moments. something she will treasure forever. present it to her during a romantic dinner. Money is always good too, lol. Women work hard these days so maybe a sensual and relaxing spa day.
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by Fhemmmy: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2009
You have given her the best gift, your heart.
So get her some jewelries, cos women seems to appreciate that.
If you can afford it too, you could buy her a car.
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by Fiona0007: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ buy her a car for her birthday!!?
What do you suggest for next birthday then? She may be expecting something more pricier.
I would say, birthday presents are always something sentimental but not too expensive.
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by blackspade(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2009
Get her some nice jewelry.
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2009
Get her a new Jewelry or a new Car. tongue
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Nov 24, 2009
Fiona0007:

^^^ buy her a car for her birthday!!?
What do you suggest for next birthday then? She may be expecting something more pricier.
I would say, birthday presents are always something sentimental but not too expensive.

Here is what i think.
This year, you get her like a 2000 Babyboy, next year get her 2001 babyboy . . . . . . .till u can afford a brand new, however, when u buy her another car, you get to sell the older one.
Mind you, ladies dont do much driving like a man and they take care of cars better than men, so the value will still be aiight.
For someone like me, i will get her a car, and when i get her another one, i get to ship to Nija to sell, so biz continues
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by jesuseun1(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2009
thank u guys for all ur comments,these are what i eventually did,

1,i notify about 20 of my facebook friends to give her a surprice birthday call,they alll did.

2,i also notify nanya and dan doster ,to give her a surprice call ,during there morning radio programe,though only nanya gave her a call on hos live program,she was soooooo excited.

3,i bought her a book WHAT EVERY HUSBAND WANTS FROM HIS WIFE,I SENT IT to her by OFFICE DELIVERY.
SHE REALLY APPRECIATED all i did,mostimes,its not what we want to give it that matters,but how we give it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by Amigoz(f): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2009
Jesu seun ! cheesy

See what you can do when you put your heart to it wink
Re: My Wife Birhday,what Gift Can I Buy? by Fhemmmy: 3:16am On Dec 06, 2009
jesu seun:

thank u guys for all your comments,these are what i eventually did,

1,i notify about 20 of my facebook friends to give her a surprice birthday call,they alll did.

2,i also notify nanya and dan doster ,to give her a surprice call ,during there morning radio programe,though only nanya gave her a call on hos live program,she was soooooo excited.

3,i bought her a book WHAT EVERY HUSBAND WANTS FROM HIS WIFE,I SENT IT to her by OFFICE DELIVERY.
SHE REALLY APPRECIATED all i did,mostimes,its not what we want to give it that matters,but how we give it.

That was sweet,however, next time, u could dress like a xter that she loves so much and you go and deliver that book yourself and he unveil you and see her loving hussband, she would have been more suprised, but u did well alreay.
Great man, hope more could be like u

(1) (Reply)

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? / My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.