Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model (28292 Views)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

I asked you but you keep hiding behind your finger

Dont ask me, the same video you pasted here explains everything and even more. Admit that you are too poor to afford data plan to watch the video. I am watching the video here and I am even more confident now than ever before, that we are on a flat surface.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks a lot rhektor, your heroic moment has just passed. Who is the next Hero to send me another flat earth support video. Hahahahahaah
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thanks a lot rhektor, your heroic moment has just passed. Who is the next Hero to send me another flat earth support video. Hahahahahaah

Also read this on metro.co.uk

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/here-are-10-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round-6016710/

You making sense sire
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Gentlemen and ladies, my decision to open this thread, was not to confuse anyone. It was based on my observation of the atmoshere at the beach and after pondering for a week, I could relate the shapes of cracks on the wall of my property that was one directional. It looks entire structures had similar cracks. It was startling when I thought it has to do with rotation of earth. That is when I started searching.

I want you all to visualize a water melon cut in half. One half placed on a table in such a way that the cut half faces the ceiling, then all continents, oceans and mountains on the flat surface. Just assume that the other half is made of transparent glass that you can see through. Place the transparent half on the one with on the table. That is the round shape you have been taught. Except that the half cycle on top is your dome shaped half with atmosphere.

Unlike other flat earthers, I believe the following based on science.

1. That the Sound barrier that is broken when rockets is fired out of space is actually the shield formed by electromagnetism, I think its called ionosphere due to presence of ions that causes lightening and thunder to balance the charges

2. I believe the Earth actually rotates on its axis but very slowly and the other planets move faster, just like holding long strings with round balls tight to the end. So, the person holding the ropes with balls at the end of the robe turns in circular motion the balls move faster. But this time, centripetal and centrigual forces hold the planets together in space. I believe that Earth is pulling the other planets around. If Earth stops rotating the wahala go dey.

3. That the ISS (International Space Station) is actually outside outside of our atmosphere, true. But its location should be called VOID. Not space cos space has air, but VOID has no air which is why astronauts cant hear each other even when they are together except they use radios. Sound can not travel through void. Bible is right there.

4. Etc

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/here-are-10-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round-6016710/

You making sense sire

Thanks for this link, I will find time to go through it. It is bravely to actually come out to say that what we have been taught all along is false even when the whole world believe it is round. This is what makes us different, this is why Steve Job is a Hero, this is why Bill Gates is a Hero, because they were crazy enough to investigate and do that others believe was impossible.

If we ever find any evidence to proof that the Earth is round, I will be the first to say it. But so far, my confusing on why Mike Adenuga Towers and Trump Towers and other skyscrappers dont fall or breakdown is clear. I was wondering why the furnitures dont fall or even shake during upside down revolution or rotation. How can gravity glue chairs, beds, TV etc to the surface of our floors. Even the oceans dont spill off. Oh yea. They say Gravity, bleeping gravitational force is not strong at all.

Lets us not believe everything we are told, cos everyone believe. Investigate, stop watching TV. You are programmed daily, your DNA is encoded with lies and you tell your kids these same lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Stop this sarcasm face the issue on ground
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

Stop this sarcasm face the issue on ground
And what is the issue ? That the earth you walk on is flat ? At least believe your Bible and Koran on this one. I thought you religious people can actually obey your Holy Books. The Bible talks about VOID. That is accurate. Bible says Earth is flat, that is also true. Even VOID you call space has no gravity, same thing happens in water. Cant you see the co-relation between these.

Open your religious eyes and know the truth.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2017

Watch! Watch!! Watch!!! That building is about to fall of the edge of "Round Earth", Please hold it, oh no Gravity will hold the house to the 'round Earth", but the furnitures nko! The furnitures will collapse to the ceiling....Oh Gravity. Absolute Nonsense. Earth is flat. And rotates sluggishly around its axis relatively to the movements of the planets. Stop being fooled. They fooled our grandparents and parents, We are too wise for this.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
And what is the issue ? That the earth you walk on is flat ? At least believe your Bible and Koran on this one. I thought you religious people can actually obey your Holy Books. The Bible talks about VOID. That is accurate. Bible says Earth is flat, that is also true. Even VOID you call space has no gravity, same thing happens in water. Cant you see the co-relation between these.

Open your religious eyes and know the truth.

Bible and flat earth please sort it will need that part where the bible actually say that
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
rhektor:

Bible and flat earth please sort it will need that part where the bible actually say that
Google is not an enemy my good friend. Are you afraid to post another sweet video to explain the Bible assertions ? Hahahahaha

It is even worst, Bible actually went further, saying the Earth is FIXED and FLAT.
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ

Google for more.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2017

Why do we stick to the GLOBE, OBLONG, CIRCULAR models of Earth when there are several other models promoted by physical observation and Religion ?

Oh cos its promoted by NASA. NASA admitted their pictures are modified imagery.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

You making sense sire

This is absolute junk. It seems a kid wrote this.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

The theory is wack. Lots of people have been out of space. Stop making it look as if no one have been out of space and the only images of earth came from NASA.

Even the so called Flat earthers agree that people in space see the World as round but then came up with a more ridiculous CONSPIRACY METAPHYSICAL IDEOLOGY that NASA programmed the telescope to show Spherical Earth.

Like WTF.

We even have billionaires who have made space travels. Please the FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY METAPHYSICAL IDEOLOGY is Bull Crap.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The theory is wack. Lots of people have been out of space. Stop making it look as if no one have been out of space and the only images of earth came from NASA.

Even the so called Flat earthers agree that people in space see the World as round but then came up with a more ridiculous CONSPIRACY METAPHYSICAL IDEOLOGY that NASA programmed the telescope to show Spherical Earth.

Like WTF.

We even have billionaires who have made space travels. Please the FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY METAPHYSICAL IDEOLOGY is Bull Crap.

Watch the NASA video, watch how sound barrier is broken. I dont believe its a glass dome, I think its electro-magnetic shield that separates our ionospheric firmament from the void that is called Space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYx0EAAllI
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by absoluteSuccess: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. Come on Billy. This is a far stretch. What about the telescopic views of other planets. Is that Photoshop? Or our view of the moon. Are our eyes Photoshopping?

The earth is spherical.

The point is, have you ever seen the other side of the spherical moon?

Can water curve on a spherical surface to obey the unbreakable law of physics?

Can this be proven when you observe the ocean on say, third mainland bridge?

My teacher told me that water will take the shape of its container long time ago.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Using Laser to proof Flat Earth. Watch, this is practical. You guys are supposed to know what laser is, right ? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhDFO4NMrw

Earth surface that we walk on is flat. If you dont believe practical experiment using light speed laser, then something is wrong with the ignorance in you. It needs to be cast out by a better prophet.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

The point is, have you ever seen the other side of the spherical moon?

Can water curve on a spherical surface to obey the unbreakable law of physics?

Can this be proven when you observe the ocean on say, third mainland bridge?

My teacher told me that water will take the shape of its container long time ago.

What are you guys saying? Water takes the shape of the container, for instance a bowl but the surface looks flat. Just as you see a river. However, the curve of the earth is not small. It is a big curve. If you take a circle drawn on a paper and magnify it a million times, whatever part of the perimeter will look as flat as a straight line. That is what we see when we look around. Even on a plane and chopper.

Asking to see the horizon round is childish.

A simple proof is that ships disappear from the Horizon because the earth is spherical.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by timbex96(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire
Well in a moving car with uniform speed, hold a ball with a string, it won't be dragging behind, it will stay in place, if you cut the string, it will drop straight down and stuffs, those who understand the science can explain better
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Watch the NASA video, watch how sound barrier is broken. I dont believe its a glass dome, I think its electro-magnetic shield that separates our ionospheric firmament from the void that is called Space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYx0EAAllI

All this one is long story. People have left earth. Many. Steady. We have satellites in space. None of them saw a cut watermelon on a table.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by rhektor(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
Google is not an enemy my good friend. Are you afraid to post another sweet video to explain the Bible assertions ? Hahahahaha

It is even worst, Bible actually went further, saying the Earth is FIXED and FLAT.
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ

Google for more.

Corners of the earth don't mean corners as that o a square or rectangular shape, it means the four Cardinal points North South East and West
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Eddygourdo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
[img]https://planetruthblog.files./2016/08/fe-model-dome-earth.jpg[/img]

Think!

Breaking the sound barrier is breaking out of the Earth's atmosphere into the void. Dont confuse Space with Void. Our atmosphere is not void, cos there is air and sound can be transported by air particles, but Void is where our space station is, two astronauts or more can not hear each other at the space station, they use walky talky, cos there is no air, it is void that they call Space.

That is what existed from the begining prior to Earth atmosphere.
mr man I suggest to keep such ignorance to urself nd stop sharing ur not well thought out ideas to others. You aren't well grounded in this subject mater to makke arguements. Using the theories of physical observations wwith no reference to space nor time shows you aren't a scientist. By observations u can't see electrons or positrons thus they don't exist in the forms they claim to be. Cracks in walls, water melon shaped earth and other not well thought out ideas of urs are not science and should be throw as garbage

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TWOYANSH: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
I like ur guts billyonaire...u use ur brain, nd i really admire that. But the earth is NOT flat. Please.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finally, someone has test-run the Flat Earth model in a video. It is exactly how the Earth works at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aCXRkhx84E

Watch and decide what to believe. I have done my job. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdtKCpyvCo0

This model has planets on it.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0Gh97Hjag

For Ye Shall Know The Truth, and the Truth Shall Set you free - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
TWOYANSH:
I like ur guts billyonaire...u use ur brain, nd i really admire that. But the earth is NOT flat. Please.

Thanks my very good friend. Like I said, I am in pursuit of Truth. I do not care if that truth is in Islam, Christianity, Science, Shammanism, Yoga etc. I will hunt for Truth and I shall know the Truth before my death.

I worked damn hard since I was a little to save enough money so I can have freedom to know Life and Truth and Death. Here I am, Research is my hobby.

What will I gain from you by lying ? Nothing! But if I have more time in my hands to put unlimited annual data at my home for just researches, then I expect people to know I did thorough work before coming forward.

I will expose all, as long as I have access to the info. No more shall a people be in bondage of ignorance. Never Again!
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by ElectGINeer(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Edenoscar:

It pays to keep an open mind,but not so open your brains fall out.
Your signature.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
If a white man get in here now and debunk the round shape earth theory the way Billyonaire is doing, blacks will gulp it all down without much thought shocked shocked. Why is it that we feel so inferior? One of the best surgeons in the world, Ben Carson, shared an experience in his book that really made me to smh.. An African woman was hesitant to allow the surgeon operate on her simply because he was black.. WTF lipsrsealed. So whites are gods abi, with superior brains than blacks? embarassed

The truth still remain.. 'We're still in the dark' If the world powers unleash all the skeletons in their cupboard, only then will you know that we're but nothing. Everything will be too strange to be true. Keep an open mind. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TWOYANSH: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks my very good friend. Like I said, I am in pursuit of Truth. I do not care if that truth is in Islam, Christianity, Science, Shammanism, Yoga etc. I will hunt for Truth and I shall know the Truth before my death.

I worked damn hard since I was a little to save enough money so I can have freedom to know Life and Truth and Death. Here I am, Research is my hobby.

SIR, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THE EARTH IS HALF WATERMELON LIKE??..
PLEASE CLEAR ME ON THIS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.