Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model (28242 Views)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by LaClickLaBend: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
I cant believe how much we have been programmed by both science and religion to even disbelieve something we see with our eyes. If planet Earth is round, the Oceans will spill over when it revolves, the Empire State Buildings and Giant sky scrappers will fall off when facing sidewards or downwards while Earth is rotating. Its common sense, gravity is too weak to hold such structures to the Earth ground. It makes more sense is Earth is a flat surface or semi-circle rotating on its axis while revolving slowly and Sun and other planets and moon, revolving faster than Earth.

Example is that of someone with 9 strings all tight to balls at the end, turning at 360 degrees, the balls at the end of the string will move faster while the person holding the string rotates in circular motion. The string this time doesnt exist but electromagnetic pull defines the orbit. And since this looks much like an atom, it makes more sense when you say as it is above, so it is on earth.
Mehn i read this post and i just knew yu didn't have sense. Even a pry school boy knows what Centrifugal and Centripetal forces are. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by LaClickLaBend: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, If you study physics in the University, you have an option of studying MetaPhysics on MSc. otherwise, you need a PGD before you can study it. In essence, it is a branch of physical science called physics.
Sigh yu are just an ignorant person claiming to be educated by reading those onlime conspiracy theories...and yu don't even understand them before coming here to spew trash. Wetin concern physics with MetaPhysics? Because there's 'physics' in both bah

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
listen to your teachers, dont play in school, you wee not hear... now you are doing self stupid research... how about you astral project to space and take pictures for us to see ur point... keep confusing yaself you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2017
LaClickLaBend:

Sigh yu are just an ignorant person claiming to be educated by reading those onlime conspiracy theories...and yu don't even understand them before coming here to spew trash. Wetin concern physics with MetaPhysics? Because there's 'physics' in both bah

no mind the guy... he go soon get Godorate degree....

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
cutiedave:

Nice obsevation bro....bt dere are some things i would like to point out...
Firstly the earth is not sherical bt GEOID in shape ss1 geography...

Secondly apart from gravity pulling down everything with mass to the surface of the earth, there is also a force of attraction between the earth(which has a mass) and every other object with mass on the surface of the earth...
Gravity plays a very important role in all this...in the case of the sailor, i would like to illustrate with dis...imagine a big metal ball with u walking around with a magnetic shoe....its quite impossible for u to fall off and remember we are all in motion relative to the motion of the earth...

Some might want to argue on why we dont feel d curvature, bt am sure u would agree that the ship is just like a small pin on a ball(earth) moving at a speed far lower than the speed of the earth rotation, and coupled with the effect of gravity, u would definitely not fell this curvature...just think about it...i cant xplain here

Billonaira once underestimated the force of gravity...dats where he missed it all....
Am sure he agrees the the earth is in constant motion...den tell me how we in the earth do not feel this motion...if u can understand this, u would understand the force of gravity and how important and powerful it is...

guy u just fvcking answered that question perfectly... thumbs

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Bellfun(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
@ Billyonaire...

I've always loved your topics (even though they are not your "original research"wink... Because i'm attracted to issues like Aliens, Ancient cultures, science and technology, politics, governments classified information etc

I have my own beliefs and i know i have limitations to what i believe in!
I always visit http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_novedades.htm just to read,get informed and sometimes laugh my head off (same way as Nairaland!)

The reason i disagree with you is that you mixed "little facts" with plenty and wishful fictions! Though there are some truths in what you wrote, majority of your postulations "na wash"!

But keep them coming!... It's good to get enlightened!
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take water-melon and cut it into halves. We will use just one half for your visualization. That flat side, I feel is where we live on. All oceans, plants, animals, human beings, mountains, valleys, rivers our sky scrappers are on that flat surface. Ocean tides now make sense, Earth is flat on the side we reside but round on the backside. Ocean tides are magnetic pulls as earth swirls slowly round the solar system.

I will design the model of Earth that makes more sense. We are living on a Planet that only makes sense if its the shape of half water melon, a product of collision. I have a link about a Journal in 2016 which proves that Earth is a product of collision. http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2016/02/07/14358

But I can assure you, we are special. We are the jewelry of the solar system.

picture a hamster in a ball... now go back to your drawing book....
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2017
realmindz:
Billyonaire, the sun revolves round the earth and we have seasons?

The earth is flat and we have differences in climate? why are the polar regions freezing cold and the equator warm?

Your half melon theory is amazing, the earth's flat surface facing up....facing up to where

where is up and where is down in this gigantic universe, you know up/down is relative, don't you??

where is your knowledge of the cosmos, the universe??

And why is the bottom half not falling?

I think we need to understand that my postulate does not rule out the cosmic design except for 2 things.

1. Half of spherical earth is our atmosphere. Like dividing a ball in halves with the upper part being the atmosphere and the divided segment in between being the surface of Earth we walk on. Every other things fall in place.

2. The Sun is closer to Earth than science currently envisage.

When you watch Earth from Space, the surface dome you see is our atmosphere and when we look into the sky from the ground, we see this same dome shaped atmosphere, which actually are optical illusions.

The Earth Surface we walk on is flat, but the entire planet including the atmosphere is dome-shaped.

That is my position and it is final for now. I am not asking anyone to believe. Do your researches and come to your conclusions.

So far I have been able the solve the prevalent of the Micro Wave Background Radiation the quantum mechanics has been trying to solve to understand the origin of the universe.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2017
We all have been taught that Earth is Oblong or Egg shaped, but NASA chuns out perfect circles are shape of Earth and NO ONE has questioned NASA on that. But we continue to use that context for our understanding.

The Mountains, Rivers, Oceans, Humanity and all organisms are not on the surface of the ball. The reason is simple. The round sphere we see from space is atmosphere with water vapor. The Mountains, Rives, Oceans, Humanity and all organisms are UNDER the dome-shaped atmosphere. The Earth Crust surface that we reside is flat, the curvature we see is the atmosphere. We live in between both halves and the atmosphere blocks us from the radiation of the sun.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
I need to exhaust this so I can present to you the next puzzle. I want to call the next thread "The man in the machine". I hope it will reflect exactly the message I want to pass across about the Human morphology and physiology.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Osasnidas(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

I understand what you are saying. But why are we so afraid that generations of scientifically established facts is about to be aimed at me. I am doing a thorough research, one that is dissent to everything we are told. Be it in religion or science. I think our concern should be the truth.

Truth does not necessary has be 100% science proven, although my discovery shows that it makes more sense to consider it, so I will try to ask us all to be patient.

I have spent several decades supporting the idea that the Earth is spherical, well, it is not.
I have spent a whole life reading that the Earth is just one many billions of planets in the universe, Yes I believe but there when I look up into the sky, it seems to me that Earth is Center of our Universe and that the planets and Sun, Moons etc, moves around the Earth. The Electro-Magnetism connects the enter solar system together and spins them around the Earth. Consider the Earth as the nucleus of the Solar system. As it is in the solar system, so it is to the atomic level. In atoms, nucleus is center. On the solar system instead of the SUn as nucleaus, replace that with Earth. It makes more sense. We do not have to believe but ponder on it.

I will provide a video of the model that I think makes sense, using Cosmic Background, Gravity, movement of planets. Even the crack on your wall will show that Earth moves slows anti-clockwise from West to East and as the Earth moves around, it hurls all planets around it include the sun and moon, all of them at diverse speeds of rotation based on their distance, mass and other constants. It will actually proof why the speed of light is constant and while aerial flights appear the way they are.

The Earth surface we live on is flat, we can nor argue that, we see it as flat with mounts, rivers, oceans etc, something not exactly but similar to cutting your water mellon in halves. We reside on the flat bumpy surface. Its a jewelry of the solar system.

Everything makes sense using this model, I am not asking you to believe but at your quiet time, ponder on it. I do not believe it, I am just saying it makes perfect sense.
. There is no geocentrism again everything is heliocentric unless you want to say keplers law of plànetery rotation is wrong and also newtons law of gravitation is wrong also.. the earth is spherical not sum flat surface covered in a sphere.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Osasnidas:
. There is no geocentrism again everything is heliocentric unless you want to say keplers law of plànetery rotation is wrong and also newtons law of gravitation is wrong also.. the earth is spherical not sum flat surface covered in a sphere.

You dont really know, do you ? Except for what is penned down in books for you to read from people who are in no way smarter than you. Believe what you will. In the end, we all die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by absoluteSuccess: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What are you guys saying? Water takes the shape of the container, for instance a bowl but the surface looks flat. Just as you see a river. However, the curve of the earth is not small. It is a big curve. If you take a circle drawn on a paper and magnify it a million times, whatever part of the perimeter will look as flat as a straight line. That is what we see when we look around. Even on a plane and chopper.

Asking to see the horizon round is childish.

A simple proof is that ships disappear from the Horizon because the earth is spherical.

Thank God you says a ship disappears from the horizon, get a powerful binocular to magnify the horizon and ship will reappear from the vanishing point.

And if a ship disappear from vanishing point because of the curvature, one shouldn't be able to see full but minute details of coastlines from the same ship from the tip of the mast, we should see only the skyline and not the coasstline.

We should see the tip edge of the tallest skyscrapper on a coastline before we finally curve to the other side from the ship.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

You dont really know, do you ? Except for what is penned down in books for you to read from people who are in no way smarter than you. Believe what you will. In the end, we all die!

But you know what is drafted on Conspiracy sites.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Osasnidas(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Every day you go to church and the Bible mentions many verses that Earth is center of the universe and you even sing about Sun going down in the evening and rising up in the East. The Sun moves in relation to Earth, Sun isnt stationary, it moves around Earth.
the sun is stationary.. dere is no sun rise or sun sets. its just d earth rotating on its axis.. a complete rotation is equal to one day. with different parts facing d sun day n night. different times zones oh u failed to mention longitude and latitude. care to explain this image below

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Thank God you says a ship disappears from the horizon, get a powerful binocular to magnify the horizon and ship will reappear from the vanishing point.

And if a ship disappear from vanishing point because of the curvature, one shouldn't be able to see full but minute details of coastlines we should see the skyline before the coasstline.

We should see the tip edge of the tallest skyscrapper on a coastline before we see their floor.

When you are approaching a mountain, do you see the base before you see the top? From far you see the top of the mountain. As you get close, you see the base.

Do not let Billy confuse you.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

But you know what is drafted on Conspiracy sites.
Oh yes, I feel my postulates could be termed Conspiracy Theory, and I accept whole-heartedly whatever name you call it. After all, Wi-Tricity was termed Conspiracy when Nicola Tesla discussed about it. Good morning.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

When you are approaching a mountain, do you see the base before you see the top? From far you see the top of the mountain. As you get close, you see the base.

Allow the man to think, do not rob him of his creative instincts. Every one can not be a zombie, you know.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oh yes, I feel my postulates could be termed Conspiracy Theory, and I accept whole-heartedly whatever name you call it. After all, Wi-Tricity was termed Conspiracy when Nicola Tesla discussed about it. Good morning.

I did not term it Conspiracy theory but Conspiracy Metaphysical Ideology.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Allow the man to think, do not rob him of his creative instincts. Every one can not be a zombie, you know.

The Zombie is one that believes planetary bodies are Hologram images.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did not term it Conspiracy theory but Conspiracy Metaphysical Ideology.
Whatever you call it man. I accept all the insults, abuses and even bullying. This forum teaches me how to develop will power and ability to control emotion in the face of hostile confrontations. Dont you think I know what I am doing ?
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by ugoland2013: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Very important for Africans! smiley shocked

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Osasnidas(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. Come on Billy. This is a far stretch. What about the telescopic views of other planets. Is that Photoshop? Or our view of the moon. Are our eyes Photoshopping?

The earth is spherical.
lol a flat earth with a spherical moon
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Whatever you call it man. I accept all the insults, abuses and even bullying. This forum teaches me how to develop will power and ability to control emotion in the face of hostile confrontations. Dont you think I know what I am doing ?

You clearly do not if you believe the earth is watermelon shaped.

I will never see a watermelon in the same way I used to.

Like f***

Someone asked if the World is spherical, why do we not fall off the World.

You guys will not kill me with laugh.

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The Zombie is one that believes planetary bodies are Hologram images.

There is no single doubt that the universe is a holographic simulation from a 2D Source Field infused with consciousness. There is no single doubts about that. During my Astral Projection experience, I know this physical plane of existence, this dense lower universe is just a minute part of existence. We do not even see all the colors except the ones within our electro-magnetic spectrum. Try to tune into the next dimensions of existence and perceive reality from the cosmic standpoint. I know you wont dare, you guys are too afraid to try anything remotely out of your comfort zones.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Osasnidas:
lol a flat earth with a spherical moon

Conspiracy by NASA to keep the World from knowing the World is flat by programming all cameras in space to project images of a round World.

As in. The things I have read since Yesterday makes me shiver.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2017
ugoland2013:
Very important for Africans! smiley shocked

So, the search engine will be hosted locally using WAMP or any other local WWW hosting app ? If one is to use remote hosting service, what guarantees do we have that the hosting providers will not act silly as the search engine business goes big ? Tell me more.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

[b]There is no single doubt that the universe is a holographic simulation from a 2D Source Field infused with consciousness. [/b]There is no single doubts about that. During my Astral Projection experience, I know this physical plane of existence, this dense lower universe is just a minute part of existence. We do not even see all the colors except the ones within our electro-magnetic spectrum. Try to tune into the next dimensions of existence and perceive reality from the cosmic standpoint. I know you wont dare, you guys are too afraid to try anything remotely out of your comfort zones.

Projected a flat World and then projected another Hologram to make the flat World look spherical.

Seriously, when will you stop.

Please, I will not dare to reason that the World is flat and people can circumnavigate it.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by absoluteSuccess: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That's imaginary, you will take in the full view of the rock from any distance but in small details compare to the actual size.

From the look of a global earth, australia is next continent east of south africa, the shortest route between two disttance is a straight line, you may be surprised that there's no straight flight from south africa to australia. You must first get to dubai before you check in to fly to australia

That should tell you something is wrong with the global earth, this concept might have misled colombus in his assumption of america to be india, not knowing he was on a different continent from asia.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Projected a flat World and then projected another Hologram to make the flat World look spherical.

Seriously, when will you stop.

Please, I will not dare to reason that the World is flat and people can circumnavigate it.

I think you are ignorant of how Simulation works. I prefer it if people can actually ask question with intention of learning instead of asking silly sounding question based on egotistic display of aggrandisement.

When you are designing a hologram, the objects are designed on digital 2D and beamed to 3D via laser technology. So, whatever design you input into the Source Field is what is projected on the hologram.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

That's imaginary, you will take in the full view of the rock from any distance but in small details compare to the actual size.

From the look of a global earth, australia is next continent east of south africa, the shortest route between two disttance is a straight line, you may be surprised that there's no straight flight from south africa to australia.

You must first get to dubai before you check in to fly to australia.

What are you jumping to Australia and Dubai? Back to the mountain, you see the top first. Not the whole Mountain. If you disagree, then you are not willing to learn.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Mightyraw(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2017
cutiedave:

Nice obsevation bro....bt dere are some things i would like to point out...
Firstly the earth is not sherical bt GEOID in shape ss1 geography...

Secondly apart from gravity pulling down everything with mass to the surface of the earth, there is also a force of attraction between the earth(which has a mass) and every other object with mass on the surface of the earth...
Gravity plays a very important role in all this...in the case of the sailor, i would like to illustrate with dis...imagine a big metal ball with u walking around with a magnetic shoe....its quite impossible for u to fall off and remember we are all in motion relative to the motion of the earth...

Some might want to argue on why we dont feel d curvature, bt am sure u would agree that the ship is just like a small pin on a ball(earth) moving at a speed far lower than the speed of the earth rotation, and coupled with the effect of gravity, u would definitely not fell this curvature...just think about it...i cant xplain here

Billonaira once underestimated the force of gravity...dats where he missed it all....
Am sure he agrees the the earth is in constant motion...den tell me how we in the earth do not feel this motion...if u can understand this, u would understand the force of gravity and how important and powerful it is...
Ok, gravity we talking about here, i wanna knw if it pull d mass back to the earth or it juss pull the down the weigt of thr object, if yo go with the later i guess ferdindand will still fall,
But wat more can Say, since u gimme a punch bout the gravitational force of attraction,
Yea agree with u over that
Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.