Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? (3629 Views)

Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls / Nairalanders Come And Celebrate Wit Me.... Zeezeegal / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
i've alwayz have my believes n reservation abt who a perfect soul mate shud b, soo through out my years of Dating experiences i operated based on dos principles, i've bin oportuned to meet real nice ladies who truely loved me for me. but based on believ mst of dos relation lead to no wer, it was full of passion, romance n hot sex sections, i knew wat women wants n hw to control dem phycologicaly so dy can b emotiomally dependant on me! but above all i was nice n honest n wud tell dem d relationship wud lead to knw wer due to some reasons i wudnt want to disclose soo i was d perfect inocent play boy! who specializes in datein girl wit boyfrnds , witout dem having to quit der previous relationship soo dy can go back to der boyfrnds wen we ar done!

I'll b turnin 29yrs later dis yr! n lately it dawn on me dat it is time to get serious n finally settle down soo i meet dis prity gir2l of my dream we spoke well n communicated perfectly we both fell in love n i decided we may get married later dis yr if everytin goes well D problem nw is dat shez currently in an unserious relationship wit no hopes of d dude settle down wit her! but she cant stil get over him because d've bin sexually intimate! dy both scool in d some university, while am based in Abuja! i've bin callin my bae'z no. since yesterday n it switch off! i cant stand d fact dat d dude mait b bleepin her right nw i cudnt even sleep at night! i guess d law of Karma is finally catchin up wit me!
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Karma didn't catch up with you, because karma doesn't exist.
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Bro this your write up is discouraging me sad
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by chimdi101: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Which Karma?
Guy, talk sense into dat girl or leave am because time no dey
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro this your write up is discouraging me sad
dnt b discouraged! too lengthy i guess?
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by makydebbie(f): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2017
vicben27:
dnt b discouraged! too lengthy i guess?
Its not the length, I'm not just cool with short hand

1 Like

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
ooh! sorry dear i was jst tryin to mak it as brief as possible
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by ikombe: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
Karma didn't catch up with you because karma doesn't exist.
Its only a fool that believes it doesn't exist grin

My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by makydebbie(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
vicben27:
ooh! sorry dear i was jst tryin to mak it as brief as possible
Okay
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
chimdi101:
Which Karma?
Guy, talk sense into dat girl or leave am because time no dey
sure bro! we'll b havin a long talk later! cant afford to b havin BP! because of anybody right nw!
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by kesikeller(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Not a gram of F-U-C-K shall be given
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, spinning plates is all good n fun til u start catching feelings. Deal with it.
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2017
So you brought this online I swear,i wont let her go till February... And if u cant stand it,commit suicide...
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Kondomatic(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
His phone has asthma
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Karma? That bedtime story??

Mtxheew..
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
doctorkush:
So you brought this online I swear,i wont let her go till February... And if u cant stand it,commit suicide...
lol ur definately nt d dude no sakes!
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2017
kesikeller:
Not a gram of F-U-C-K shall be given
ur fu-ck wil definately nt b relevant
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by chimdi101: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
vicben27:
sure bro! we'll b havin a long talk later! cant afford to b havin BP! because of anybody right nw!
Yeah, that's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
ikombe:
Its only a fool that believes it doesn't exist grin

My opinion tho

Great. You expressed your opinion, beginning with an insult. That's really mature.

So, in the same vein, let me do mine, but more eruditely. Anyone who believes in the law of karma, that posits that whatever action an individual carries out, would influence his life in the future, in that he would be punished or rewarded according to the nature of his actions, doesn't have the intellectual resources that enable critical thinking.

One really needs to have a circumscribed and myopic view of reality to subscribe to inherently flawed beliefs like the belief in Karma, and sadly, you seem to accurately fit this disposition.

1 Like

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Yes, the law of reciprocal proportion is at work.
The law of sowing and reaping at work.
The law of karma.

Always live by the golden rule if you want your life to be trouble free.

" DO TO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO TO YOU"

Op, live with it and endure it because its real.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
His phone has asthma
Sure?
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:

Great. You expressed your opinion, beginning with an insult. That's really mature.

So, in the same vein, let me do mine, but more eruditely. Anyone who believes in the law of karma, that posits that whatever action an individual carries out, would influence his life in the future, in that he would be punished or rewarded according to the nature of his actions, doesn't have the intellectual resources that enable critical thinking.

One really needs to have a circumscribed and myopic view of reality to subscribe to inherently flawed beliefs like the belief in Karma, and sadly, you seem to accurately fit this disposition.
believe it or nt wat goes arud comes arud! one way or another we all get to pay 4 our sins! soo keep havin a good time!
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2017

I honestly do not understand this. undecided

like do you people think We nairalanders are some Kind of Future seeing Psychic? like how would we know if she's cheating or nah?

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
vicben27:
believe it or nt wat goes arud comes arud! one way or another we all get to pay 4 our sins! soo keep havin a good time!

Nope. We don't all get to pay for our sins, the same way we don't all get rewarded for our good deeds. You see, good and bad happen to us all, but then taking the bad and drawing a parallel between the bad and possible bad actions that we might have committed in the past, is really where most of us have it wrong. Humans are pattern seekers. We seek patterns in everything. We love to connect dots that don't even exist. We are very susceptible to confirmation bias. We love to ascribe agency to things we see and experience.

Take for instance a one time thief who believes in karma. If after two years, one of his own possessions gets stolen, he'd automatically believe that karma has caught up with him. But is it actually karma catching up with him, or did he just become a victim of theft, just like everyone else?

Look around you. There are good people who don't get rewarded despite all the good they do, but there are also good people who get rewarded for their good. But is this Karma at work? There are also bad people who don't face any overt repercussions for their perpetual bad actions, but there are still bad people who face repercussions for their actions. Is this Karma at work or just a product of randomness and sheer luck? So why then do we cheery-pick only the ones that support or confirm our beliefs?

4 Likes

Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by firstking01(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
Karma didn't catch up with you because karma doesn't exist.
There are somethings you'd do today and it will come hunting you tomorrow...berra mind the kind of sins you commit,.esp in your youthful age.
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by sats: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
What goes around,comes around
Welcome to the club
Hope you know she will be doing some serious bj with the guy
She will carry the same mouth come kiss you
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by vicben27(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:

Nope. We don't all get to pay for our sins, the same way we don't all get rewarded for our good deeds. You see, good and bad happen to us all, but then taking the bad and drawing a parallel between the bad and possible bad actions that we might have committed in the past, is really where most of us have it wrong. Humans are pattern seekers. We seek patterns in everything. We love to connect dots that don't even exist. We are very susceptible to confirmation bias. We love to ascribe agency to things we see and experience.

Take for instance a one time thief who believes in karma. If after two years, one of his own possessions gets stolen, he'd automatically believe that karma has caught up with him. But is it actually karma catching up with him, or did he just become a victim of theft, just like everyone else?

Look around you. There are good people who don't get rewarded despite all the good they do, but there are also good people who get rewarded for their good. But is this Karma at work? There are also bad people who don't face any overt repercussions for their perpetual bad actions, but there are still bad people who face repercussions for their actions. Is this Karma at work or just a product of randomness and sheer luck? So why then do we cheery-pick only the ones that support or confirm our beliefs?
well said!
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by chynie: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
pls if this your written english is same as spoken

then karma don catch u grin
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by wizard007(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Your subconscious mind is just playing games with you, man up! Besides how could you be staying with someone who can't get over an unserious dude, especially because of intimacy?

Are you sure you really wanna settle down with such a woman?
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by queencalipso(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
wizard007:
Your subconscious mind is just playing games with you, man up! Besides how could you be staying with someone who can't get over an unserious dude, especially because of intimacy?

Are you sure you really wanna settle down with such a woman?

Same way the boy friends of those his then girl friends stayed with them when he was bleeping them. Life goes in circles dear grin hence the law of karma. It's is the law of natural justice, it makes no mistake bcz it's not the law of man.

Op help her to get over the guy if you can, if you can't, look for another and pray it work out well.
Re: Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
Karma didn't catch up with you, because karma doesn't exist.
karma does exist. IT REALLY DOES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / She Won't Visit Me / I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.