Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show (25471 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / A Display Of Cars At The LA Auto Show 2018 - Photos / Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by Rybnyk(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2017
dickhead01:

LAND WIND won the case
. Land wind hasn't won any case. The case is still on.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by AutoJoshNG: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2017
unclezuma:
AutoJoshNG good morning...

Good morning
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by flecho: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2017
These Chinese ppl are creative, 1 tin abt dem is dat dy hate wastage, these cars u see d cost of running & maintenance will be 100% lesser, talking from experience. I drove my Chinese car to d east and I only bought fuel 16k throughout with ac.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by Kaslino(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2017
The Audi clone looks like a twin.The Macan clone i dare say,looks better than the real Macan.The Liberty clone is finer and the BMW X1 is quite a fitting substitute.But for that clone G-Wag...hmmmmm! That left a terrible taste in my mouth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shumuel(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Jeep Liberty = BAIC BJ40L
The Chinese version almost beat the original American Jeep. That is how good these guys are. This reminds me of that friend that scores a higher mark after copying you in the exam hall.

Kikikik Lol grin isn't this the reason why they call it ''Chinko'' which means a ''Duplicate'' wink
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2017
dickhead01:

LAND WIND won the case

Yea and there are more Chinese local brands that copied foreign brands. They always get away with it. That's why we are so bleeped. Protecting your business in Chinks land isn't coming easy.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Do you prefer any of these Chinese cars to the original one.. Tell us in the comment section..

I will prefer any NIGERIAN version.
It seems that while the Chinese are making progress, we are making fun of them.
Later we will complain of being maltreated and racism.
Why are we so lazy and dense upstairs?

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
symbianDON:
the Chinese are just crazy grin

What of Nigerians?
Are we also crazy?
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swtdrms(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2017
MissSlimbody:

Maybegrin

Taiwan actually fit you well then grin
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2017
shotuns:
How about this classic RANGE ROVER.. The second pics is copy.. The Chinese called it LAND WIND.

Hehehe.
This is that kind dubbing, where you copy the answer_ still copy the person name join.
With the way these Chinese peeps copy, I am beginning to wonder if they don't respect/recognise patent rights. Abi Land Rover doesn't have automobile patent to protect her design(s)?

I can see the Chinese govt. does a lot to protect her indigenous companies in cases like this.

This is just too much.
It's a perfect clone of the Evoque.
Had to go read 'bout it (the controversy and 'similarities') they should settle themselves.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
pinnket:
Atleast they've gone places and become recognised amont TOP countries of the world, through their idea of copycating other products.. To me, its a thumbs up for them. Besides, the cars aren't looking bad

I wish my dear Nigeria can follow suit..

Let us go beyond wishes only.
Let us take action, no matter how small.
Simple things like first supporting our own national premier league teams and wearing our own clothes are great gestures to promote other initiatives to include cars.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2017
nurey:
If you can't afford originality, manage the fake till baba God pick up the call

Do you think that the Chinese waited for Baba God to pick up the call?
Or they consecrated themselves to work hard, knowing fully well that God will bless their work?
What do you think?
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by MissSlimbody(f): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2017
swtdrms:

Taiwan actually fit you well then grin
Chinko fit you well too grin tongue
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
PaperLace:

Right on point!.

Hehehe.
This is that kind dubbing, where you copy the answer_ still copy the person name join.
With the way these Chinese peeps copy, I am beginning to wonder if they don't respect/recognise patent rights. Abi Land Rover doesn't have automobile patent to protect her design(s)?

I can see the Chinese govt. does a lot to protect her indigenous companies in cases like this.

This is just too much.
Had to go read 'bout it (the controversy and 'similarities') they should settle themselves.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
PaperLace:

Hehehe.

This is just too much.

Right on point!.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by nurey(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2017
seguno2:

Do you think that the Chinese waited for Baba God to pick up the call?
Or they consecrated themselves to work hard, knowing fully well that God will bless their work?
What do you think?

they worked hard nah, waiting for God without working is never equal to success, even its there in the Holy books. They only copied what they known will move in the market, thats their only crime. They refused to be genuine. But the mitsubishi engine fitted in the clone is probably durable and reliable than the engine fitted into the original
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swtdrms(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2017
MissSlimbody:
Chinko fit you well too grin tongue

Lwkmd, Y evils na cry....wicked girl.

Wats d difference between Tanwa and Taiwan? grin
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
nurey:
they worked hard nah, waiting for God without working is never equals to success, even its there in the Holy books. They only copied what they known will move in the market, thats their only crime. They refused to be genuine. But the mitsubishi engine fitted in the clone is probably durable and reliable than the engine fitted into the original

But we black people don't like to work and our imams, priests and pastors DECEIVE us into thinking that we can simply wait for God to pick up our call!
Why can't we realise that any money dashed to us was WORKED for by someone who will ultimately DOMINATE us?
Why do you think that is so difficult to understand?
Why?
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by MissSlimbody(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
swtdrms:

Lwkmd, Y evils na cry....wicked girl.

Wats d difference between Tanwa and Taiwan? grin
What's the difference between Swtdrms and Chinko? cheesycheesy
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swtdrms(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
MissSlimbody:
What's the difference between Swtdrms and Chinko? cheesycheesy

Not a single letter in common...gotcha!

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by nurey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
seguno2:

But we black people don't like to work and our imams, priests and pastors DECEIVE us into thinking that we can simply wait for God to pick up our call!
Why can't we realise that any money dashed to us was WORKED for by someone who will ultimately DOMINATE us?
Why do you think that is so difficult to understand?
Why?

Bros, this is fallacy of generalisation. grin
No insult intended but you are drifting from this thread, i hope i have not offended you in anyway? embarassed
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
nurey:
Bros, this is fallacy of generalisation. grin
No insult intended but you are drifting from this thread, i hope i have not offended you in anyway? embarassed

No you have not offended me in any way.
If it is fallacy of generalisation, why should we still be using things made by others who are equally intelligent as we are?
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by MissSlimbody(f): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
swtdrms:

Not a single letter in common...gotcha!
Okay...You win.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by skinz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Not bad so people who hav d real cars dont waste money on spare parts they can just 4 china.. Lol #china can do wat no man can do #ballin
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by nurey(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
seguno2:

No you have not offended me in any way.
If it is fallacy of generalisation, why should we still be using things made by others who are equally intelligent as we are?

The problem with Nigeria is many, It takes Millions to "change" the world but just one person to make a "difference"

dont try to change Nigeria, it is Mission Impossible, but make a Positive difference where ever you find yourself in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by seguno2: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
nurey:
The problem with Nigeria is many, It takes Millions to "change" the world but just one person to make a "difference"

dont try to change Nigeria, it is Mission Impossible, but make a Positive difference where ever you find yourself in the country.

Thanks bro.
Making a difference leads to desired change.
China was a very backward, poor agrarian society a few decades ago.
Today, their story is different.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by nurey(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks bro.
Making a difference leads to desired change.
China was a very backward, poor agrarian society a few decades ago.
Today, their story is different.

you are welcome

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by femarse: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
that's the only country without shame they have a clone of everything perfect chinko iPhone perfect chinko blackberry perfect chinko Toyota name it they have no shame at all but good for them sha
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by FILEBE(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
shotuns:
How about this classic RANGE ROVER.. The second pics is copy.. The Chinese called it LAND WIND.

you need to see this: http://www.carnewschina.com/2016/08/03/crash-of-the-year-range-rover-evoque-hits-landwind-x7-in-china/
my brain was busted when I read that the chineese copy cat of evogue (land wind) cost 3 times lesser than the Land Rover Evogue itself and you will still have change for the holiday.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by aigjoe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
I thought you could only photocopy documents.. I never knew you could put a car in the copier and duplicate it just like that..

That is exactly what these Chinese guys have done. Let us take a look at some of the cars they duplicated..

https://autojosh.com/chinese-auto-show/

Audi Q3 = Zotye SR7
Although they took the tail lights right out of an Audi Q7, every other part was cloned from the Q3… From the trunk, pillars and belt-line down to the tyre wells.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

am getting this car.....
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by chukxie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
shotuns:

Yea and there are more Chinese local brands that copied foreign brands. They always get away with it. That's why we are so bleeped. Protecting your business in Chinks land isn't coming easy.

I hope you know "Chinks" is a racial slur like 'Nigga'.
Back to the matter. If Nigerian copied automobile, electrical, engineering, scientific etc innovations like the Chinese do, our nation would have been great by now. Honestly, I respect the Chinese for the enviable development they have achieved since opening up.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by Kobicove(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Range Rover Evogue replica made by the Chinese is the most brazen 'theft' I have seen in my life shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#2.20kobo: First Driving Licence My Dad Acquired In 1975(Photos). / How Do I Press Charges Against A Bullion Van Who Damaged My Car. / 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.