Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (20035 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2009
perfectbuy:

If you are not yet hooked up can we give it a try?
I am an igbo guy from Anambra state.
my number is 08072971670
Maybe we can meet to have a chat.

lawd hv merci! guy, na wa ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2009
@Poster and evryone else
I dey vex for all these plenty long talk and brouhaha about marriage. This is 21st Century and marriage i no longer the end thing. Why would anyone think of keeping a particular man or woman for life in d name of marriage? If it is kids you looking for, just get sagged with the guy or gal next door and have one. At any point in time you will always find someone ready to fill you in, no matter how short in time that might last. Marriage is no longer a must do man! Get it!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
^ u have a point though but the society frowns at such, unless u r ready to bear the consequence that comes along wif the stigmatization particularly if u are a female
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by centrica: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Naijagirl, my advice to you is to be prayerful, and remain focused, most of all humble your self, and don;t leave exravagant life beacuse niaja men no matter how educated and how exposed they are, they can be easily be intimidated, and that uncertainty, that somebody of your calliber, a medical doctor may pose a threat to them been a pilot of the ship, or been incharge all the time.Thus, be your self, and humble your self at the same time don;t keep to your self all the time, have an open mind, your husband will surely come your way.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by mecussey(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
Very difficult situation, they ve said it all but I want to give you just one assignment; The major problem you are having is personality since you don't get approached at all. Well, I don't know how you look but you really need to get out of your routine, if you want change; you need to do different things all together, it's really hard but you just have to do it. It's possible that you look like a boy or behave like a boy or possesses masculine behaviors, which made you unattractive to guys. Now, see what you gonna do first; not sure if your medical school is comprehensive, if it is, I want you to go look for shy guys, wuss bags, or jewmen as the case may be, and approach them. Tell him you like him and wants to be a friend. The essence of this exercise is not to date the shy guy or jewman, but there is this signal it would send to your brain that will change your mentality which must affect your physiques and your signal strength. It will bring out of you that female hormone that flashes the green light towards men. This is the first exercise, let me know when you successfully completed it; lets move over to the second exercise
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by ifunayam(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
newdeal
@Poster,
Just be yourself, don't let thoughts of marriage cloud other aspects of your life, think beyond marriage and live life to the full, above all, have enough love within to share, your man will find you.
If you are desperate, you make yourself prone to mistakes in relationship. My fiance just turned 30 recently and that does not affect my love one bit. I see her as a little baby to be nurtured and taken care of!

awwwwwwwww,  Newdeal, thats so sweet!  kiss kiss kiss we need more of your type. kudos man!
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by nezerst(f): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2009
At 26 u r worried about marriage.
What happens when u r 32? Kill urself I guess.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sissy3(f): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2009
OP

hope your worryings is now lessening with all that folks here have said to you. so stop aching over it. your husband is on the way, he is just stuck in traffic.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by C2H5OH(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2009
So many stories. Sorry o. Imagine how many young men you turned away in your prime. . . . Maybe you can give some of them a ring undecided wink
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

OP

hope your worryings is now lessening with all that folks here have said to you. so stop aching over it. your husband is on the way, he is just stuck in traffic.

u see why u r lucky i married u tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by ayomidej(f): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
You need to take a good at yourself, maybe you have a personality issue and that's scaring men away.

Or you the way you are dressing is inappropriate and putting men off. Try and be yourself and men will approach you.

Good luck
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

So many stories.  Sorry o.  Imagine how many young men you turned away in your prime.   .  . . Maybe you can give some of them a ring  undecided  wink

what if she didn't even attract any man during her prime because she has spent most of her time studying away---  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by C2H5OH(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
posakosa:

what if she didn't even attract any man during her prime because she has spent most of her time studying away--- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol is that what happened to you? I'm sure she did. Even the nerdy ones get noticed and fondled.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by posakosa(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol is that what happened to you? I'm sure she did. Even the nerdy ones get noticed and fondled.

asking a question means it happened to me---- undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by C2H5OH(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
posakosa:

asking a question means it happened to me---- undecided
No. The way you phrased your question caused me to probe into that being a possibility.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by andysim: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
my dear, i want u to take note of this, it is God that puts the lonely in families, hence my sincere advice to u is that: stop worrying and trust him for the best in this area of ur life. he who said it is not good for a man/woman to be alone will not disappoint u if u look up to him. that will imply u not doing things that he hates. trust him and live ur life, gone are the days when men were afraid of women with carriers, as am writing this reply am praying for u that god will bring u he whom he has prepared for u before u were even born. so prepare ursef for him.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by C2H5OH(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
Naija people and God. God is great, but I'm beginning to think we can't reason intelligently enough to apply our critical thinking abilities (if we have any) to problem solving.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by SisiKill1: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^ bwahahahahaha! Ma wa ja oh! cheesy
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by C2H5OH(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
Lool Sisi Ori Itage, eyin ni mo fi jo o sista mi.
Happy Thanksgiving o Barka de sallah
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by SisiKill1: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2009
Gentle lady ni mi oh.

Same to you, sweets.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by chamotex(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
eyin tun so vernacular lori thread oyinbo
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by bestbiz: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2009
marriage palava, abeg u beta take ur time wel wel, guys desperate ohhhh. You still have to thank God they havent CUM una side.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2009
na2day?:

u see why u r lucky i married u tongue tongue tongue

married ke? angry
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 2:44am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

married ke? angry

yes na, married, make i define am for u again? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sissy3(f): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2009
i dont like sharing. go do ur many other concubines angry
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 2:48am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

i dont like sharing. go do your many other concubines angry

which concubines? i know none lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by chamotex(m): 2:49am On Nov 27, 2009
na2day?:

yes na, married, make i define am for u again?  tongue tongue tongue

Back off boi . . . That's my wifey
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 2:51am On Nov 27, 2009
chamotex:

Back off boi . . . That's my wifey

[size=16pt]may the thunder of iraq fire that mouth wey u take talk that thing![/size] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by chamotex(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2009
na2day?:

[size=16pt]may the thunder of iraq fire that mouth wey u take talk that thing![/size] angry angry angry angry angry

Ori e . . . . Ofakasibe grin angry angry angry angry angry

~Sissy~ baybee, is this the kind of guy you wanna roll with. He's too aggressive.
He's not a perfect gentleman cheesy
That's why she's with me sonny
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by Sissy3(f): 2:57am On Nov 27, 2009
i divorced his ass a long time ago. u r my one n only kiss kiss
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by chamotex(m): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

Thats why I loff u like my mother cheesy
I'll definitely be marrying you before you turn 30 wink kiss kiss
Re: I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried by na2day2(m): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2009
chamotex:

Ori e . . . . Ofakasibe grin angry angry angry angry angry

~Sissy~ baybee, is this the kind of guy you wanna roll with. He's too aggressive.
He's not a perfect gentleman cheesy
That's why she's with me sonny

~Sissy~:

i dey go bring my shot gun, 2 ppl are abt to meet the Lawd  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.