Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (4626 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
The first edition of nairalanders get together party might have come and gone but the memories still fresh on our mind.
this is the first nairaland party we hold and it was sucesessful ..the reason we did the nairaland beach party is to meet new people share contact with each have fun...... who know tomorrow...all the same we thank GOD ..FOR EVERYTIN HE HAS DONE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL OF THE PARTY
So many people on Romance section prophesized The party would flop people we fight and rape allegation etc .. Some tried so hard to discourage people from attending, but all those predicted failed
Sometimes i come across comments from guys saying that Nairaland girls too dey form but at the party Nobody form EVERYBODY CAME TO HAVE FUN IN THE PARTY ... NAIRALAND forum HAVE DONE A BIG IMPACT IN OUR LIFE especially me i got my first job through nairaland and i also know some people here in nairaland also got job contact through nairaland business contact and some people got married also through nairaland etc
So now another date has been fixed for the 2nd edition of Nairalanders party and its February 14th Valentines day.which will be moved to weekend and for those that didnt make it to the last beach party this is the opportunity for them to come and have fun and meet some nairalander..its going to be fun and intresting dont miss it maximum security gurantee

if there is any suggestions you would want to give to the organizers , you can state them here and please don't dull.and if u wish to join the whatsup group free free to send a pm to vizkiz fynestboi adewumiopeyemi

this year will be a year of bleessing favour AND promotion to all nairalander in jesus name AMEN cool cool one love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol.. Wow
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by makydebbie(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Issorite
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hahahahaha again after th3 havoc caused? grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

Go! Go! Gooooo! Please make this possible... cheesy
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:
cool

U shud join sha grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U shud join sha grin

Hmm, Will you go with me? tongue

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
i[b]ts going to be fun and intresting.. dont miss it[/b] cool cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Hmm, Will you go with me? tongue

I'm too far away grin.. And If I will join, I wanna date at least 10 NL men... tongue

Go and join... This party must be awesome
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by ouzo1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
If smellymouth,jarizod,pablomoescobar will just turn up...
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
It should be sex free cool cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by ImDharay: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmm, alright lets see 'em lovebirds.
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
ouzo1:
If smellymouth,jarizod,pablomoescobar will just turn up...
I sure will turn up. I won't miss it this time around.

Bottles must flow cheesy
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by ouzo1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Bottles must flow cheesy

Then maybe I will come
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm too far away grin.. And If I will join, I wanna date at least 10 NL men... tongue

Go and join... This party must be awesome

Even if I send a plane to get you?
You'll still want 10 Nl men and not me alone? lipsrsealed

Naah, Too busy with School Ish. tongue

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by wordbank(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lasgidi stealing d show on d regular
Na wao
PHC wetin dey happen
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
wordbank:
Lasgidi stealing d show on d regular
Na wao
PHC wetin dey happen
I am.organizing that of ph. It is a get together at my place with nlders
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
ouzo1:
If smellym.outh,jariz.od,pablomo.escobar will just turn up...

Till then boss cheesy
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Even if I send a plane to get you?
You'll still want 10 Nl men and not me alone? lipsrsealed

Naah, Too busy with School Ish. tongue

10dates means 10plates of egusi soup and jollof rice and moimoi and prawn cracker and 10 different juice grin

Hahhahahahaa... grin

Abeeeg, don't find excuse ooo. Who u wanna date? Don't tell me ur target is mamageeee tongue
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by wordbank(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
I am.organizing that of ph. It is a get together at my place with nlders
U r organising it in d spirit?
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
wordbank:

U r organising it in d spirit?
No, I'm for real
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Kondomatic(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Issorite
[img]

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

10dates means 10plates of egusi soup and jollof rice and moimoi and prawn cracker and 10 different juice grin

Hahhahahahaa... grin

Abeeeg, don't find excuse ooo. Who u wanna date? Don't tell me ur target is mamageeee tongue

I still wonder how you know these dishes. But if it's 10 of these things you want.
Worry not! I can provide it and more for you. cheesy

Why the evils now I reject it abeg. sad
If you want me to go, You must come. tongue

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Mimzyy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Bottles must flow cheesy

grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

I still wonder how you know these dishes. But if it's 10 of these things you want.
Worry not! I can provide it and more for you. cheesy

Why the evils now I reject it abeg. sad
If you want me to go, You must come. tongue

U know Nigerian food are very popular here in kuala lumpur and Bangkok grin

Although, it's NOT that authentic but it's all good to taste it at least cheesy juz don't gimme this pepper soup, abeg I can't handle too much chilli on my bowl tongue

So, u no wan mamageeee eehn? U wan onilaaa? grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U know Nigerian food are very popular here in kuala lumpur and Bangkok grin

Although, it's NOT that authentic but it's all good to taste it at least cheesy juz don't gimme this pepper soup, abeg I can't handle too much chilli on my bowl tongue

So, u no wan mamageeee eehn? U wan onilaaa? grin

I see, So have you tasted em'?
And pepper soup is really good. It has it's importance, You know?

And Enough with the evils. Onila ko, Oniugwu Ni. lipsrsealed
Just agree to come and I'll get you.
Even if I have to send my magician/Juju priest. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
[img]
Somebody cannot wow again in peace? grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

I see, So have you tasted em'?
And pepper soup is really good. It has it's importance, You know?

And Enough with the evils. Onila ko, Oniugwu Ni. lipsrsealed
Just agree to come and I'll get you.
Even if I have to send my magician/Juju priest. tongue

Ofcurz... My fave is egusi & unlimited jollof rice grin
But this eba jooor almost choked me.. cry I no wan eba and pepper soup.. lipsrsealed

If I go down there, then u have to queue, okies? grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
if u are all through with the conclusion send someone to notify me here, I just wan collect breeze small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.