Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (4619 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
emboldened grin something like what

if its only dinner, I will pass... maybe that "something" might entice me to come..
Lol, sorry no sex in my parry.
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

. Wasn't talking bout meeting you.....was cuming for d Val dinner actually cool..

but if we culd meet in za ******.....that will be a plus grin.
If I slap you cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by makydebbie(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
I am.organizing that of ph. It is a get together at my place with nlders
Send me ticket money na, make I come your side
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
If I slap you cool

it would be lovely if...

.you slap me in za oza room grin...
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, sorry no sex in my parry.
undecided undecided na so grin

its now your private party, huh?
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin grin go val party for Lagos, ph is far from you.
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Not all though. Garium is hard to get abroad Na. Your friend must have smuggled it in. grin
How good is he at cooking? lipsrsealed

It taste like a flour ooo.. lipsrsealed

It's all good sha, at least I tasted it.. The effort was awesome grin but don't change the topic jooor! Oya, I heard u have a big crush with --------/cheesy (me too like gossip small small tongue)
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by zicoraads: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
What's with the rush? Why not make it an annual thing? That way people would have more time to plan and maybe tailor their year end activities to coincide with the party.

But I would also suggest y'all get a pool side and rent the entire thing for the night. And dress code: Touch of white. And, and...BRB
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
undecided undecided na so grin

its now your private party, huh?
You no be am grin grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by coolestchris(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
u wan chop money from Ghana

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

it would be lovely if...

.you slap me in za oza room grin...
Ama kill you in the other room..
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
You no be am grin grin
grin grin organiser over to you
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Ama kill you in the other room..

.it will be an honour cool.

...as long as it's in za oza room grin wink.
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Gladiator1: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Nasooo baba... grin

But I wanna date 10 hot NL men.. U can be one of them cheesy

I still need 9 more hot and oozing NL men wink hahhaha.. Juz kidding.. But how I wish I cud come & join in.. grin
Only me na 10 NL hot guys
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by makydebbie(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin grin go val party for Lagos, ph is far from you.
As you no wan make I chop your food. There is God cry
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
grin grin organiser over to you
You don't wanna come abigrin

Just dey your lane
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
u wan chop money from Ghana
Its not a crime
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
As you no wan make I chop your food. There is God cry
I will cook on that day and send to youkiss
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Gladiator1:
Only me na 10 NL hot guys

Abeeeg, bring home the Bacon after the party cheesy
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by coolestchris(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Its not a crime
Make I no thief u from your boo

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

.it will be an honour cool.

...as long as it's in za oza room grin wink.
You know the road to the other room? Your babe dey this thread. Respek yaself cool
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
You don't wanna come abigrin
Just dey your lane
I might cum if something is around grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
I might cum if something is around grin
something like breast to suck? Be specific my friend! grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
You know the road to the other room? Your babe dey this thread. Respek yaself cool

....yo are d only babe here wink.

....Yes i know d road to za oza room wink cheesy
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

....yo are d only babe here wink.

....Yes i know d road to za oza room wink cheesy
Waiting for your nasty breakup here after this chat grin
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

It taste like a flour ooo.. lipsrsealed

It's all good sha, at least I tasted it.. The effort was awesome grin but don't change the topic jooor! Oya, I heard u have a big crush with --------/cheesy (me too like gossip small small tongue)

Lmao.
On Who? lipsrsealed
Oprah?

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
something like breast to suck? Be specific my friend! grin
grin grin lolz....
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
grin grin lolz....
Tell me and I'll get lots of boobs for you
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Lmao.
On Who? lipsrsealed
Oprah?

Aha.. Does she looks like Oprah to u? cheesy

Or

They have similarity in terms of dressing up, accent maybe or their age? tongue

1 Like

Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Tell me and I'll get lots of boobs for you
grin grin you wanna get me in to trouble today grin

I will stay mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lucaz:
grin grin you wanna get me in to trouble today grin

I will stay mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so you don get gf for Nlgrin nice one
Re: Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party by CentaurXXV: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aha.. Does she looks like Oprah to u? cheesy

Or

They have similarity in terms of dressing up, accent maybe or their age? tongue

I was being sarcastic. grin tongue

But Who is the lady you have in mind? lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About This Set Of Guys? / See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.