Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,952 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party (884 Views)

Emoji Challenge: Use Any Nairaland Emoji To Communicate & Express Your Feelings / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by diehardanusfan(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Well you see, as the cutest,intelligent and richest nairalander i tend to notice through the video that alot amateur, improvished, ugly set of people makesup this forum, i also noticed that the beach part was too little for someone of my level....going to that beach party was just a way to reduce of reputation.....So nairalanders i know you all want me there but i cant come because of my position in this world....am a very important person and when i party, i party with bill gates, zukerberg, dangote and world billionaires....
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
O

L

O

D

O
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
I want to be polite; How old are you?
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by olaleks007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
God will heal u
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Loyalblak007(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
olaleks007:
God will heal u
lmao!
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
diehardanusfan:
Well you see, as the cutest,intelligent and richest nairalander i tend to notice through the video that alot amateur, improvished, ugly set of people makesup this forum, i also noticed that the beach part was too little for someone of my level....going to that beach party was just a way to reduce of reputation.....So nairalanders i know you all want me there but i cant come because of my position in this world....am a very important person and when i party, i party with bill gates, zukerberg, dangote and world billionaires....
Sorry buh...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
op e be like say hungry dey wire you
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Kondomatic(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
OK

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
EverestdeBliu:
I want to be polite; How old are you?

My money's on 13...grin

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by CentaurXXV: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
improvished

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
attention seeker..let him alone. who knows him self
Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by mrcrabs(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party by puma90: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
y u no party wit zeus n angel in heaven

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / Hidden Camera Caught Big Back Side / What Are The Top 6 Reasons Why Someone Should Date You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.