Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) (5892 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Emoji Challenge: Use Any Nairaland Emoji To Communicate & Express Your Feelings / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello, My name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and,

You are about to get exposed

This goes for the guys, if you are reading this... remember you deserve to be better than you are right now..

Remember you can subscribe right here... http://newsphases..com.ng/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Benefits You Get From Subscribing

- You get to chat with me and share your health struggles with me for free
- You get to recieve my ebooks for free
- You get amazing health articles delivered straight to your mail
- You get to participate in giveways and contests
and lots more....

Remember Guys... your body is your most priceless possession, take care of it.. feed it.. groom it.. LOVE IT...

Subscribe NOW http://newsphases..com.ng/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

1 Share

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
i look better undecided

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
I like it with a tinier waist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
i look better undecided

undecided

**claps**.... Thats beautiful
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by JuicyPucci(f): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
IemFava:
I like it with a tinier waist cheesy

Sounds like you are talking about me..... cool
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Your thread should be to the health section. Or can you have abs on your lower back instead of the other way around?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
JuicyPucci:
undecided

This is for guys Juicy... Guys who want to improve more than just their looks.. but everything about them
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vorpal:
Your thread should be to the health section. Or can you have abs on your lower back instead of the other way around?

Thank you so much...but, there is a reason why breasts are at the front of a woman's body instead of the other way round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by damilolammm(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by JuicyPucci(f): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

This is for guys Juicy... Guys who want to improve more than just their looks.. but everything about them

I know right?
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by damilolammm(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you so much...but, there is a reason why breasts are at the front of a woman's body instead of the other way round

This one weak me grin grin grin
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I see why they say wisdom is better than strength.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
JuicyPucci:

I know right?

You can also subscribe.. I believe there is something you want to solve about yourself and I have it for you
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vorpal:

I see why they say wisdom is better than strength.

Vorpa l.. If you are male I wouldn't want you to miss this at all
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Vorpa l.. If you are male I wouldn't want you to miss this at all

Thank you....but fitness(according to your pic) is not by how men & women who sit atop of the world got there.
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vorpal:

Thank you....but fitness(according to your pic) is not by how men & women who sit atop of the world got there.

Remember I said you deserve to look better than whosoever is on that pic.. When going through health and fitness there is going for the abs, the muscle, the fitness, the mind training, the brain trianing... The people on top of the world today went for the fitness, the mind training, the brain training and so much more..

Like I said you deserve to be better than that...

Subscribe and let us get there together
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Sounds like you are talking about me..... cool
rili? cool
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
How much undecided
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
that guy is a learner compared with me
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
IemFava:
rili? cool

of course.. just imagine him... But this time with a beard
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
that guy is a learner compared with me

Well, I believe ladies shouldn't compare themselves to guys.. It is like comparing how your chest is with his own...
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know a guy who looks better. His moniker starts with. "grin" and ends with"Y" . Yes there is a nairaland guy that can look better. Deal with itsmiley
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges, I didn't get the name of the song.
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Money over looks..
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alesandese:
I know a guy who looks better. His moniker starts with. "grin" and ends with"Y" . Yes there is a nairaland guy that can look better. Deal with itsmiley

I have one for ladies upcoming.... hope I can use your pic for that??
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
TrapHedges, I didn't get the name of the song.

caliber is the title cutie
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I have one for ladies upcoming.... hope I can use your pic for that??
You can'tsmiley
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

caliber is the title cutie
Thank you hon.
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alesandese:
You can'tsmiley

embarassed embarassed
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by Durentmoney: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
i look better undecided

undecided
u wey no dey chop better food. Wu dash u
Re: Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jonaifame's hotter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From / Some Creepy Facts You Should Know / Woman Shocked After A Bolt Driver Masturbated in Her Presence Whiles On A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.