Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship (1517 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Urchlady(f): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2007
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
I've got a friend whom i have known for three years. She has never been in a r/ship and is up to 25. I'm quite scared for her. What do u think?
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by SOUL4REAL(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2007
What reason did she give? Its doesn't seem very healthy to me. I understand she might be a born again but she needs a relationship to get married. Is there something she is hiding?
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Busta(f): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2007
Well. . not weird but at 25, there's prolly more to it.

She hiding or scared?
she needs to put hersef out there that she is single and ready to mingle.
unless maybe she ain't undecided
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by niyooo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
Methinks there definitely has to be more to it than that, is she pretty? Is she self-confident? Is she anti-social? I think you'll have to give more info b4 people will really be able to help u help ur friend.
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by iice(f): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
Why are you scared for her? She got her reasons. No new thing, i got friends like that, i just figure when it happens for them, it happens.
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Macgreat(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2007
Hmm, Maybe she doesnt have a good communication skill lipsrsealed, she get embarrased at every little thing cry or She is Holy girl smiley. one question do guys woo her? or is she the type that carry frawn on the face angry? Is she a geek cool, pissing guys off or is she wor wor(ugly) shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2007
Maybe she IS worwor. Can u show us a picture?
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Radiant(f): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2007
Even the so called wowo they make moves pass people like us tongue wink

Either she's sick upstairs or she just doesn't want. It could be due to a bad relationship in the past
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by deezar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2007
well there is more to dat. so i guess u ask her what really is the matter and dont be scare. Deezar
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Macgreat(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2007
@Radiant really abi na mad cow disease. undecided
@Gridlock Haaa,if she worwor make picture no go wipe out nairaland database ooo
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Radiant(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2007
She's def. isolated due to a certain reason. Don't know the heck with ya madcow disease undecided
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by edmondo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2007
may be she is very selective.
Re: My Friend Has Never Been In A Relationship by Radiant(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2007
Selective for 3 years? wink

(1) (Reply)

Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. / Thinking of sleeping with the pastor / Early Signs Of Break Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.