Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. (1502 Views)

Shoul I Give-up....what's Your Opinion? / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video / Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Gspot(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
Housc just imagine. Hajia Amina is the mother of Aisha and Sadiyat. Gbenga is marred 2 Aisha (barely 2 wks ago) infact they are celebrating their honeymoon. Hajia Amina visited Gbenga(Aisha went 2 work) while Aisha was away and met Gbenga doing kerewa with Sadiyat. Hajia wants know if she should shield this from Aisha or tell her about diz early signs of infidelity. House your advice would go a long way, am simply a family friend. Remember hajia's concience is embattled.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by hevysomtin(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
tales by moonlight grin
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by yemmight(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Gspot:

Housc just imagine. Hajia Amina is the mother of Aisha and Sadiyat. Gbenga is marred 2 Aisha infact they are celebrating their honeymoon. Hajia Amina visited Gbenga while Aisha was away and met Gbenga doing kerewa with Sadiyat. Hajia wants know if she should shield this from Aisha or tell her about diz early signs of infidelity. House your advice would go a long way, am serious.

Repeat it. Let me understand.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by coolier(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
Is Aisha the husband now? You're so confused! They're celebrating their honeymoon, how come Gbenga is home?
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
if only I understood what you are saying lipsrsealed
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by rocnaija(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
And what has this got to do with you exactly??
Where do you fit in?
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Gspot(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
@mevys: am dead serious and this is not a fery tale. Dont be a clown
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Phlota(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
tellin d wife means d relatnship may crumble cos dey may nt trust each oda anymore. the mother has 2 b careful if she has to let d wife know.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Gspot(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sorry I simply dramatized it. I mean gbenga got maried 2 aisha barely 2 weeks ago (meanin their honimoon is still on) Aisha is a banker so she wasnt bak frm work yet as gbenga(a self employd biznes man) drove home by 2pm dat hot afternoon 2 hav a quicky with sadiyat when hajia (the bride's mum) came 2 visit and met d action. Hope u understand. Kp d responses pouring in.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by coolier(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
Your question should be: Will you tell his wife?
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
now I understand, offcourse the mom should tell her daughter
if not, she will be deceiving her daughter. undecided
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Gspot(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
@rokiat: rememba dis marriage is 2 infant 2 handle this bombshell, so how does she present it (pls i dont mean 2 sound rhetorical)
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by SisiKill1: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
The marriage being "infant" is the best thing that happened to Aisha. . .Hanatu. . .Aminata. . .or whatever the heck the bride's name is. If the guy is having an affair with her sister merely two wks after the wedding, what's he gonna do two months into it?

I say she should cut her loses and move on.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
Gspot:

@rokiat: rememba dis marriage is 2 infant 2 handle this bombshell, so how does she present it (pls i dont mean 2 sound rhetorical)
I think the mother first of all need to confront her son-in-law on this. Get definite answer from him,
then sit her daughter down, talk to her daughter to mother, tell her daughter to be more careful, and observe
the husband more often, no one want their daughter spending a life time with a cheater. barely two weeks in to
the marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by creampy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
tell aisha not to leave the house any more.
if gbenga want to gbeng sadiyat let him go somewhere else.
in this case hajia amina will not have any thing to say.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by OvieE: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
What school did u go to?
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Igwe9(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
creampy:

tell aisha not to leave the house any more.
if gbenga want to gbeng sadiyat let him go somewhere else.
in this case hajia amina will not have any thing to say.

Woo, I'm right here in Harvard university studying English, smiley to be honesty with you, I'm having 99.9% failure in deciphering some writings here. what a shame on my side. sad

@ poster,
GBENGA as portrayed by you is an animal while Aisha the wife should have known the kinda man she's married to, now the sister Sadiyat is a fool while the mother is in a big mess.
This mess can be best handled by a psychiatrist. cool
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Gspot(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
House thanks for the response. Hajia told me yesterday that she intends visiting a spiritualist for guidiance on what to do. Do you think this is proper?
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by Mingles10(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
Its rather unfortunate but family harmony, Haji Amina shd not tell Amina abt the issue because it might likely breakup Aisha marriage and cause disaffection among Aisha's family. Gbenga should be cautioned by Haji Amina.
Re: Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. by texazzpete(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
The Romance section seems to always be flooded with all these Hints-esque posts. Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Woman Have A Man? / I Fall In Love Easilly Pls Help! / intimacy gadgets In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.