Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup (6970 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2017
samtol4:
As an engineer irrespective of your 3rd clss ,get practical skills even if u have first class without skills u are limited . I have seen a professional printer without waec feeding a master degree holder .Why ? He solves problems while the other going about with paper looking for job
nice one
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by samtol4(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2017
It is now clear that having degree won't guarantee jobs. Population is increasing and Universities everywhere while industries reducing . it is imperative to learn a trade ,ladies learn one or two things while in school .cathering ,tailoring and so on .
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2017
samtol4:
It is now clear that having degree won't guarantee jobs. Population is increasing and Universities everywhere while industries reducing . it is imperative to learn a trade ,ladies learn one or two things while in school .cathering ,tailoring and so on .
do u have degree
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by samtol4(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
do u have degree
By grace I have 2.1 from a federal university ,masters also by grace of God . Completing my PhD soon by the grace of God .However I do many things outside my degree . I work as consultant which involve been online always my computer is my office .All these degrees without praticals skills to solve problem and God assistance someone will be frustrated .

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by samtol4(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
do u have degree
The Nigerian economy is beyond certificate now . With your engineering experience get practical skills if what you have from your school is theoretical .No one pay for what you know but what you do
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by sylvez(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

The nigga is approaching 40 fast with nothing to his name but his useless paper certificate from a useless Nigerian university which was made possible by his parents' picking the tab on his school fees. He tried getting a Master degree but was not able to get his aging parents to pay for it or get a paid position in a university (since nah only Shell and Chevron he won work for). He still dey house dey wait to inherit popsie house

I suspect something chicken....abi an fishy?
first class,
unemployed ,
since 2000 till now,
clocking 40??
na wa o
if all dis is true
dat guy need a miracle abi na Christ, him need something sha
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by jeyselassie(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
where u deh work?
that guy na cyber cafe attendant but lapa lapa full lil wayne head oo
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your grammar says it all. Well, you can teach in Patience Jonathan Memory Primary School, Okrika, Rivers State.

Talking bout 'grammer' I think it should be "you can teach at..." not "in"

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by laribari(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think
Third class from civil engineering

Na "point & kill" be your middle name oo, Infact Na hot banga soup you enter o!

Third class for 9ja just be like certificate obtained from a night school. No company go short list you for test because them don conclude sey you nor go pass am.

Anyways, my advise is that you should start to reason entrepreneur-ship o. I mean real time business and not the likes o Go-Go , choco-milo.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by EgusiSoup: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2017
If u stay in warri,calarba,uyo or portharcourt call me i think i can help u with a job ...07054659005
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Danjuma827(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Dont Let result bring you down. Have the courage to make it in life by learning a hand Job
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by ignis: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your grammar says it all. Well, you can teach in Patience Jonathan Memory Primary School, Okrika, Rivers State.
He won't meet the criteria...

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
who wan promote me
go do juju
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Jdsuperstar: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2017
VISIT TEAMMONEY.ML TO MAKE N2500 PER DAY
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
durentchigozie:
go do juju
u Well so

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Danjuma827:
Dont Let result bring you down. Have the courage to make it in life by learning a hand Job
Which
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
EgusiSoup:
If u stay in warri,calarba,uyo or portharcourt call me i think i can help u with a job ...07054659005
make I deh sell egusi

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by sxthizback: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
See guy distracting him self in shoprite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u89NtuHrPrM&feature=share
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
samtol4:
The Nigerian economy is beyond certificate now . With your engineering experience get practical skills if what you have from your school is theoretical .No one pay for what you know but what you do
nice one
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Babygal4eva(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Na wa for all of una wey dey say Certificate dey useless because all of us wey dey school and dey hustle also are fools na, we don't know what we are doing. Education is important no matter what hustle you are doing, always strive to get an education.

#myopinion
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by edudguy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
No, you are in cold water

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by oluwalewis(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
cjrane:
Bro,
You wasted your time on this evil website doing political thuggery, now you better hope Buhari will employ you because the chances of any job with Third class is near zero.

Bro,
shey d guy offend u ni grin
cjrane:
Bro,
You wasted your time on this evil website doing political thuggery, now you better hope Buhari will employ you because the chances of any job with Third class is near zero.

Bro,
shey d guy offend u ni
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by oluwalewis(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think Third class from civil engineering
Your only hope is SAP. Cal me 08067476665
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Give OP one ORIGIN there.. cool
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwalewis:

Your only hope is SAP.
Cal me 08067476665
What's that
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by geopreneur(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
HenryDion:

The biggest market place in the world is the INTERNET.. I still find it lame when people still dream of being slaves to money by working in one stale company or the other. It's true that everybody must not be an entrepreneur, but it's also true that no one wants to be bossed around, no one wants a thin envelope at month end, no one wants to be at the mercy of TIME. Be your own boss and set the rules. Sadly, what stops us from taking a step is fear. Fear to fail.. Fear of losing money.. Fear of the uncertain. Money is one of the easiest thing to make.. But you have to build a solid foundation first if you must attest to that assertion, it doesn't just fly in from thin air.
How do you make money via the internet?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Theflint1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Guy go learn any IT skill, probably web development. There's always hope.
coolestchris:
What do you guys think
Third class from civil engineering
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
Third class should spur you to hustle and forget for good wasting your life trying to get additional worthless degrees.

Most 3rd class graduates I know usually get their game up and hustle for real unlike one idiot I know who came out with 1st class in the early 2000's and remains unemployable because of his arrogance. He however has graduated from news stand political debates to online shilling and he thinks he is making progress. Still lives in his parents house and still single and only gets down with oloshos and hood rats and house girls.
Stop degrading first class graduates. Are you trying to encourage 3rd class or what?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by AVECDEO: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
Which work
. See dis one!....U berra go learn electrian...abi u be mugu ni?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by oluwalewis(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
What's that

SAP is the latest skill multinational companies are looking for,it is a database programme. Bachelor's degree is just a complement.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Ugosample(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

The nigga is approaching 40 fast with nothing to his name but his useless paper certificate from a useless Nigerian university which was made possible by his parents' picking the tab on his school fees. He tried getting a Master degree but was not able to get his aging parents to pay for it or get a paid position in a university (since nah only Shell and Chevron he won work for). He still dey house dey wait to inherit popsie house
LOL

Bros you ain't got no chill......

See finishing
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by dipupo2289(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
cjrane:
Bro,

coolestchris, abeg no mind am jare, don't allow any1 to put this mentality in you, I also have a third class and I'm working and topping my game at work if my bosses are to recommend 3 ppl to any1 based on performance from my department I will be among... it's clear getting first job is not easy for all not only third class even 2:1,2:2 and first class graduate are having the same issue...

That you have 3rd class shouldn't make you handicap you only need to be creative and up your game...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Closed / See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing / Car Without Its Usual Roof... Nothing We No Go See For Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.