Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo (18006 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by brightology3: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2017
FriendChoice:

Let me tell you. The number of churches in that 44 local government state is far much than the number of churches in your Christian dominated state. Hypocrite: What worries you is university Church? Tell us the number of churches in the state. You can never. You cannot even count them.

The whole number of mosque (Friday Prayer Mosque) in Portharcourt can be counted. You only allow Muslim 2 rent a small shop 2 gather and pray.
I would love to say more but let me rest my case, because if I should open up hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by brightology3: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

So this statement shows that Nigeria is Islamatized ?

You can use your brain better than your heart.
make I quiet shall, this is social media
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2017
I feel for my brother, the VP.

This is part of the reason why Buhari wanted a pastor at all cost to be VP.

The constitution has been and is being subverted. I don't think we've seen anything yet.

But ultimately the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but spiritual pulling down strongholds. .....

Jesus remain Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2017
brightology3:
I would love to say more but let me rest my case, because if I should open up hmmmmmmmmm.

Don't hide anything pls.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by AntiNigerian: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Remember Ottoman empire ?? Same thing could happen to Nigeria lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by pchukwudi: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Google the HISTORY of Turkey and Egypt, then come back for discussion. The rate of political docilty and ignorance in the south is life threatening.

sarrki:

So Nigeria is now turkey?

Google is users friendly

The percentage of Muslim in Turkey is 98%

In Nigeria is bumper to fender Christian and Muslim
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by henryhemon(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2017
wizzyrich:
for security reasons, I can't disclose that.

Bro forget that thing, do you also know there are no mosque in most places in the east ? Am from the east due to my kind of work we basically in the remote places there are christains everywhere but it's just few places I did agree with you.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by psalmsjob: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Ten12:

Yes I think you're right about the person of Prof osibanjo but talking about his office I need not remind u dat in dis part of de world nd our kind of democracy nobody appoints you as a running mate be it deputy governor or VP unless he is sure u will be his ever loyal mumu...nd our dear osibanjo is not excepted from dis... Yes I don't think anybody will want to islamis Nigeria now till de oil expedition in de not starts bringing fruitful results...hahaha are we on de same page sir?

A loyal mumu if you actually got nothing to offer and the Prof is an exception and quite a few showed this tendency in Niger state and Ondo state for example even in the case of Obasanjo and Atiku during the previous dispensations and recently too. People will do to you what you allow them to do.

I think Osinbajo will resign if he thinks he has no influence on policies of this government that's as principled as he can be.

About oil, well before oil was the groundnut pyramid or agriculture and it was the resources from agriculture that was used to develop the oil in the south. So the "islamisation" of Nigeria cannot be dependent on availability of oil in the north if it's possible.

Don't you think Saudi Arabia for instance could give million tonnes of oil for free to the north to make it "islamatise" if that's the agenda?

That line of thinking is being promoted by politicians who lack substance or what to offer to the society. It's cheap and petty talk common in beer parlour after 3 to 4 bottles in fact and never on the 1st or 2nd bottles grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by oluwaahmed: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2017
Wizzyrich, rozayx5 & brithology, u guys hav bn unplugged 4rm d system so y'all see d light; but many pple won't. Islamizatn of nigeria, will not be done in a military way, it will be done economically, & internationally. Already allies are being made wit islamic nations of which Nigeria's flag is already hoisted. Islamizatn agenda has adapted 2 d new pattern of nigeria. I'm not gona say much bein dat dis site already works 4 d govt + I can be tracked via my email. But know dis, NO CHRISTAIN will lead nigeria as president again. Mark my words. D Islamizatn of 9ja is so in ur face but u can't see it. Wizzyrich, rozayx5 & brithology, u've said enuff. I also stayed in d north for a long while.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by pchukwudi: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
You are a demonic lair. Chritianity spread PRIMARILY through evangelism and SOCIAL WORK (free education, free medical care, free foods, free clothing, etc). Yes, there was a brief history of forced conversion in Europe but that was purely a political move after the adoption of roman catholicism as a state religion. Before and after this time christians were often persecuted by the state. And at no time did christianity entrench external agression as a means of propagation.

In Nigeria, South East and South South for example, are predominantly christian. So which historic christian conquest was done in those regions? When?

But we all know that the presence of islam in both the north and west was spearheaded with a series of brutal conquests in those regions.

So please there is virtually no ideological semblance between islam and christianity as far as propagation goes.

ahmg001:
.sum pipu re just ignorant.so turkey became a xtian state den tru evangelism abi? Was is nt tru conquest.it was d same conquest dt made most Turks xtianz den dt still mk dem to loose it to anoda religion. Am sure u want to enlighten me how chatolism spread to Latin America. FYI,in dos daes religion,culture were spread tru conquest and land grabbing whc both Islam and xtianity re guilty of
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Vicolan: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2017
kYjelly2:

of course what

I guess Turkey citizens must have been saying the same thing years ago, like, "no way! Turkey can NEVER EVER be islamized", but what do we have today

Bros just don't waste ur time explaining jor. People don't see things beyond their eyes. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by agabusta: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2017
kYjelly2:

of course what

I guess Turkey citizens must have been saying the same thing years ago, like, "no way! Turkey can NEVER EVER be islamized", but what do we have today

You people just delve into what you don't have full details of. Why not first read the history of Turkey to get a full grasp of what occurred there.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by ahmg001(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
pchukwudi:
You are a demonic lair. Chritianity spread PRIMARILY through evangelism and SOCIAL WORK (free education, free medical care, free foods, free clothing, etc). Yes, there was a brief history of forced conversion in Europe but that was purely a political move after the adoption of roman catholicism as a state religion. Before and after this time christians were often persecuted by the state. And at no time did christianity entrench external agression as a means of propagation.

In Nigeria, South East and South South for example, are predominantly christian. So which historic christian conquest was done in those regions? When?

But we all know that the presence of islam in both the north and west was spearheaded with a series of brutal conquests in those regions.

So please there is virtually no ideological semblance between islam and christianity as far as propagation goes.
I wunt engage u in argument, cus Wat u just wrote showed dt u re a religious bigot.the earlier u understand dt religion is abt rivalry,pride and ego,d better.btw u re yet to tell me how xtianity spreads to Latin America and Europe.

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Nasman(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Balkan:
you are a poor student of history. Ask Google the religion predominant in Turkey in earlier centuries.

You think that the only way to islamise Nigeria is changing the Constitution. You need to open your eyes and see how people don't go to church in the north for fear of being attacked by Muslims
Turkey was never a Christian Country. Better get your facts straight, Turkey was founded in 1923 by Kamal, before the Turkey the place was called Ottoman Empire, so where did you get your false report?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by ofwest47(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
see what these so called new generation churches under CAN CAN of worm has turned religion into just to destabilize the country. Today's CAN CAN of worm only prophesies on dooms days in the name of their thin gods or how sensible could any religious group accuse the President of Islamizing the country just because he is a Muslim, imagine dooms day prophets saying Buhari will die before 2018 and that his wife will be poisoned and many other fake prophesies that are meant to destabilize the country.
Did any Muslim society ever accused ex President Jonathan of Christianizing the country being a born christian president?
So I advice that those dooms day prophets should all comeback to their senses on how unite the country and not how destabilize it using religious propaganda. Enough is enough says Ukpabi Azika .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by TeamSimple(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2017
EVEN if am gonna be a christian in this life God,please I prefer to be a white man Christian..coz Nigeria Christians are so silly and daft.
Imagine some people saying they use fulani herdsmen to kill all christians,Chaiii God why do this to your people's brain?

Even when the killings was coming in Hundreds and thousands under GEJ via BH,we never heard of any Islamization agenda. One even foolishly said Hisbah seized musical Instruments. Abeg was the instrument played in church or in a christian gathering?

Another said no mosque in some Lga's in the north. Some people can be so myopic..We all know that the number of Churches in the north out numbers the number of mosque in the southeast or south. As highly Islamic Zaria is, you will always have the feeling a day is sunday due to the number of church goers u find on the street and also praises coming out of church speakers.

Children of discord,stop mixing religion with politics coz it hasn't helped your sense of reasoning..You descend so low to bringing out montessori points just to prove your hatred filled points.

You folks are now looking more confused and silly day by day. I pray you receive sense this 2017 coz u can't meet Jesus in this end time with such a brain..He won't take it.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Baba Osinbajo, this Islamization they are doing subtly. The evil plan is to exterminate all Christians in Northern Nigeria.
The Christian folks in Northern Nigeria are all living in fear. A typical example is the current genocide being perpetrated by these evil religion in Zango kataf (Southern kaduna). mind you, these people are the real owners of Kaduna and predominantly Christians but they bent of exterminating them.
The people in power have been silent all these months. Are you telling me they don't know what they're doing.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by nwosu35: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
I can't see any comment. . . .

Lol....
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
kYjelly2:

of course what

turkey was part of the ottoman empire. a muslim kingdom ages before ur family name was discovered
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Omudia11: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Thrash! Receive sense [s]
FriendChoice:

Damwit get out of here. Quotasystem is not even a Muslim. That shows you're the one displaying Taqiya.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by StarscreamOne: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria can be islamized. Its happening already. People who want yo
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Heineken(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Only dead and non functional brains believe the lies promoted by the Likes of Fayose and FFK who are only looking for a way to evade justice.

Those ones are just looking for a way to turn the people against the Govt. So when they are picked up, the sympathy would be there and it will sound as if a Christian is facing persecution.

When Dansuki sent Musiliu to give Peter 1.5 Billion meant to prevent Islamic Terrorists from killing Christians and Muslims, there was no religious division.

Can anybody stop RCCG, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE and MFM alone from Worshipping for just 1 Sunday ?

Please push sentiment aside, step forward and explain in practical terms how Nigeria is being Islamatize and people around you will tell you how stupid you sound.
bro morning.. I sent you a pm
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by avaa(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2017
kYjelly2:

of course what

Truth is, every religion seeks dominance. If really, which I suspect is the case, the North actually plans, or are planning to Islamize Nigeria, there is a great chance that it'll work. You know why? Because the Northern leaders are smart, scratch that, they are cunning, manipulative and united in purpose.
Secondly, Christianity is docile. I would have said Christians are, but what do you call a religion that tells its adherents to turn the left chick when the right has been assaulted?

I am not an entirely violent person, but I believe that force has its place and purpose. If Christians really don't want to wake up in 15yrs time and find all their Churches turned to mosques, they really need to up their game and match these guys wit for wit!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by StarscreamOne: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria can be islamized. Its happening already. People who want to sacrifice everything for 10 or 7 or 72 virgins are making Suya, repairing shoes and selling meshai at your doorsteps. I wonder y Muslims aren't ENLIGHTENED. To enter paradise for d sake of Sex with women forever? What a useless ideology. Islam is not a religion of Peace. The Qur'an states that Jihadists should convert ppl by force; so it can happen in Nigeria. Y can't we all just live together? Y? Y can't d Muslim religious leaders stop all this MADNESS? because they thrive on Chaos.
Turkey is too far; Look at Northern Nigeria. Islamic laws are being enforced. Even in southern Nigeria, Muslims are using Christians to push their agendas. Let's face it: No Peace and Unity can exist when Shadow forces are using Islamic pawns and Christian pawns to maim and massacre d populace. Nigeria needs a Jerry Rawlings....
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Ten12(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

So Nigeria is now turkey?

Google is users friendly

The percentage of Muslim in Turkey is 98%

In Nigeria is bumper to fender Christian and Muslim

If only u knew dat before google Christianity actually stated from turkey
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by drss2(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
so says d "useful idiot" dat is currently being used by islamic fundamentalist to actuallize their dream. rubbish
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by drss2(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Only dead and non functional brains believe the lies promoted by the Likes of Fayose and FFK who are only looking for a way to evade justice.

Those ones are just looking for a way to turn the people against the Govt. So when they are picked up, the sympathy would be there and it will sound as if a Christian is facing persecution.

When Dansuki sent Musiliu to give Peter 1.5 Billion meant to prevent Islamic Terrorists from killing Christians and Muslims, there was no religious division.

Can anybody stop RCCG, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE and MFM alone from Worshipping for just 1 Sunday ?

Please push sentiment aside, step forward and explain in practical terms how Nigeria is being Islamatize and people around you will tell you how stupid you sound.
keep on pretending like all is well. one day u will eat ur words.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by ztanleechima(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
i agree with the V.P, i remember most of the prophesis the men of GOD gave, that the V.P will face impeachment twice or thereabout,... Are you sure this is not what will cause it? Just asking?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Preshdfresh(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Okay I don hear sha smiley
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by SUPERPACK: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Ten12:

If only u knew dat before google Christianity actually stated from turkey
so because it started in turkey, now translates to turkey being a former christian country? smh.
Christians only dominated constantinople (istanbul) while majority of the other areas that makeup modern day turkey was dominated by the turks, christianity faced alot of resistance in its attempt to convert the turks,
So stop generalizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Demmzy15(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Sonn:
turkey was a 100% christian country but was taken over by Islam due to insubordination...
Turkey was never 100% Christianity at any point in history. The Turks themselves who took over Turkey were pagans who then became Muslims, read about the Seljuk Turks.

Stop the misinformation!
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Demmzy15(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2017
pchukwudi:
Google the HISTORY of Turkey and Egypt, then come back for discussion. The rate of political docilty and ignorance in the south is life threatening.

Those countries were never fully Christians, many still adopted paganism. The Copts of Egypt were minorities but they were persecuted by their own fellow Christian brothers. The Turks themselves were pagans originally before they reverted to Islam, read about the Seljuk Turks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" / Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR / Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.