Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo (18004 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by pchukwudi: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
I am not telling you about a pro christian or pro islam nonsense.

What I sent you is an academic encyclopedia with information on events that predate islam in Egypt. And those are factual events with actual dates and names of persons and places.

That you don't want to read it is your own problem not mine.

And if you care, here is an excerpt from the encyclopedia:

The Christian face of Egypt started to change by the beginning of the second millennium A.D., when Copts, in addition to the "Gezya" tax, suffered from specific disabilities, some of which were serious and interfered with their freedom of worship.

For example, there were restrictions on repairing old Churches and building new ones, on testifying in court, on public behavior, on adoption, on inheritance, on public religious activities, and on dress codes.

Slowly but steadily, by the end of the 12th century, the face of Egypt changed from a predominantly Christian to a predominantly Muslim country and the Coptic community occupied an inferior position and lived in some expectation of Muslim hostility, which periodically flared into violence.

It is remarkable that the well-being of Copts was more or less related to the well-being of their rulers. In particular, the Copts suffered most in those periods when Arab dynasties were at their low.

I also told you about a document from the University of Arizona. Check the title in the earlier post and google it and see for yourself.

I am not responsible for your choice to remain ignorant of the history, please.

Demmzy15:
That's a pro-christian site, I'm a Muslim and you're a Christian. It'll be wise for you to give me an unbiased neutral source!
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Though it is not relevant, I am a Christian.

My point is when they are stealing our common wealth there is no Hausa or yoruba or Biafra. There is no religion.

They steal our money with unity.

See, there are things I do not want to say here.

But I tell you authoritatively that the action and not even plan to islamize nigeria is on course. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
What do you know?
You will not be consulted when the decision will be implemented, just like you are currently being shut out of security meetings.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Kemperor: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Keep wasting ur time...
Many things in my mind....

Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by juman(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
We can call killing christians like insects in southern kaduna as an attempt to islamize nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Bob08148: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2017
theimmortals:
For your information
no matter what happens niaja can't be islamized
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by Balkan(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2017
henryhemon:

You lie to make your point.....that's shame ...tell me the exact place in the north where such happens?Even in maiduguri there are 50 percent christains,if you see the girls in maiduguri,is it yobe state? Just stop being silly with your hatred .
you are a Muslim I guess. Don't worry trump is coming for you.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo by henryhemon(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2017
[M1bnbbnn 1author=Balkan post=52626932] you are a Muslim I guess. Don't worry trump is coming for you.[/quote]
A
Do you noticed how silly and childish you sound? Cuz I didn't buy your bias opinion I 've become Muslim? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Senate Rejects Committee Report / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.