Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) (2342 Views)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 4:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Horrifying pictures of victims of fulani herdsmen in southern kaduna! This is heart wrenching! Gov of Kaduna and d president have to bring d perpetrators of these heinious acts to book asap!
Why is everybody keeping quiet? Why d silence from d media, CAN, Churches, GOs?

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Father have mercy...
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 4:54am On Jan 06, 2017
More; seun, lalasticlala do ur part, lets draw d attention of d world to this barbaric carnage going on in southern kaduna! Then maybe d ig, gov, president will sit up and do something

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by cjrane: 5:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Until folks learn to fight Fulani people or at least exert a powerful revenge, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Will any one disagree with Nnamdi Kanu that Nigeria is a Zoo.
Those are Christians murdered by El rufai and Buhari.

NgeneUkwenu sarrki Omenka APCmyheart psalmsjob, can you tell me what Buhari have done concerning this?.

It is not enough to Condemn GEJ and claim victory over Boko haram.

Can we now say that Buhari systematically told Boko haram to surrender and change to herdsmen?.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Teacher1776:
I am very sure that a mad man had intercourse with a cow, and the cow gave birth to the Fulani. Which normal human being will do this to his fellow man?

And this is the people they said we should live with and give our land for grazing as one Nigeria.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by Movicq(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Pipo wicked oh

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by blackmartial(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2017
For how long shall we continue to endure this for the sake of One Nigeria, water and oil don't mix. RIP to the slain, may justice come to your land.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by psalmsjob: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Will any one disagree with Nnamdi Kanu that Nigeria is a Zoo.
Those are Christians murdered by El rufai and Buhari.

NgeneUkwenu sarrki Omenka APCmyheart psalmsjob, can you tell me what Buhari have done concerning this?.

It is not enough to Condemn GEJ and claim victory over Boko haram.

Can we now say that Buhari systematically told Boko haram to surrender and change to herdsmen?.

Let me begin by addressing that Nnamdi Kanu issue calling Nigeria a zoo in which he is now in a cage attracting tourists from the east, so that serves him right.grin

Now about the southern Kaduna issue which actually started during that mumu GEJ time and security forces where actually stationed there then even uptill the electioneering period but the youths or people revolted stage riots against the presence of those security force because they alleged that they were extorting money from them with numerous check points erected there. So they were withdrawn from the area even before this administration took off.

Now what brought about security forces being stationed there you might wonder; it was as a result of killings of people believed to be Fulani herdsmen and farmers mostly Moslems, I'm sure you can deduce that, within and around those communities which resulted in the posting of security personnel there.

It's very unfortunate that anyone has to die under such circumstances not to talk of such number of people but to avoid such things continuing or repeating itself requires understanding the root causes, changing of mindsets and careful implementation of measures to stop it permanently not "paliatively" which the government has done and is till doing.

Let's remember, just as the people themselves rejected the security personnel there then due to there extortion that we all know is the stock in trade during PDP era even if you're going with a goat they'll ask for receiptsgrin but needless to say they still provide some sort of deterrence to people planning to carry out attacks both on the Christian and Moslem community within the area.

Recently too, the Governor El-Rufai was stoned at and literally chased out of the area while on a peace and reconciliation meeting with the community leaders who are mostly Christians and most of you now complaining actually cheered them for doing that.

So, the people need to give peace a chance and it does come at a price which is partly having your freedom and rights curtailed by the presence of security personnel posted to maintain peace who are humans too.

I don't think there has been any incident since the operation harmony was initiated which I believe is a paliative measure to allow for a permanent resolution of the problem.

I believe I have answered your question without sounding like I approve of the killings of "Christians" or "Muslims" nor blaming any side for the attacks but I do blame that clueless man GEJ for always slow to act yet when he does act it's only but paliative measure nothing concrete but President Buhari might appear slow to act but when he does it often concrete and permanent solutions.

RIP to the dead both Christians and Muslims in southern Kaduna since around 2012 to date!

1 Like

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:

Let me begin by addressing that Nnamdi Kanu issue calling Nigeria a zoo in which he is now in a cage attracting tourists from the east, so that serves him right.grin

Now about the southern Kaduna issue which actually started during that mumu GEJ time and security forces where actually stationed there then even uptill the electioneering period but the youths or people revolted stage riots against the presence of those security force because they alleged that they were extorting money from them with numerous check points erected there. So they were withdrawn from the area even before this administration took off.

Now what brought about security forces being stationed there you might wonder; it was as a result of killings of people believed to be Fulani herdsmen and farmers mostly Moslems, I'm sure you can deduce that, within and around those communities which resulted in the posting of security personnel there.

It's very unfortunate that anyone has to die under such circumstances not to talk of such number of people but to avoid such things continuing or repeating itself requires understanding the root causes, changing of mindsets and careful implementation of measures to stop it permanently not "paliatively" which the government has done and is till doing.

Let's remember, just as the people themselves rejected the security personnel there then due to there extortion that we all know is the stock in trade during PDP era even if you're going with a goat they'll ask for receiptsgrin but needless to say they still provide some sort of deterrence to people planning to carry out attacks both on the Christian and Moslem community within the area.

Recently too, the Governor El-Rufai was stoned at and literally chased out of the area while on a peace and reconciliation meeting with the community leaders who are mostly Christians and most of you now complaining actually cheered them for doing that.

So, the people need to give peace a chance and it does come at a price which is partly having your freedom and rights curtailed by the presence of security personnel posted to maintain peace who are humans too.

I don't think there has been any incident since the operation harmony was initiated which I believe is a paliative measure to allow for a permanent resolution of the problem.

I believe I have answered your question without sounding like I approve of the killings of "Christians" or "Muslims" nor blaming any side for the attacks but I do blame that clueless man GEJ for always slow to act yet when he does act it's only but paliative measure nothing concrete but President Buhari might appear slow to act but when he does it often concrete and permanent solutions.

RIP to the dead both Christians and Muslims in southern Kaduna since around 2012 to date!

RUBBISH.

You only displayed your hatred for GEJ.
El rufai was stoned at southern Kaduna my ass.
A sitting governor was stoned in his state and chased away when he went to make peace and he went to bed abi?
Arrangee stoning if you ask me.
I cannot be deceived.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:

RUBBISH.

A sitting governor was stoned in his state and chased away when he went to make peace and he went to bed abi?
That was an arranged stoning if you ask me.
I cannot be deceived.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by psalmsjob: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

RUBBISH.

Arrangee stoning if you ask me.
I cannot be deceived.

Let's play along then;

Maybe the whole killings was arranged too by Christians to discredit the government, since you like conspiracy theories, you remember that former CAN President was caught buying arms what did GEJ do about that?

What do you expect a civilian Governor of APC to do under such circumstances of being stoned by his people presumably angry because of their lost ones which is quite understandable? You expect him to order his security to shoot them at will? Haba!

Let's be objective in our criticism! As much as I hated and still hate the level of cluelessness and naiveness displayed by GEJ during his presidency and uptill now, my criticism was and is objective.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:

Let's play along then;

Maybe the whole killings was arranged too by Christians to discredit the government, since you like conspiracy theories, you remember that former CAN President was caught buying arms what did GEJ do about that?

What do you expect a civilian Governor of APC to do under such circumstances of being stoned by his people presumably angry because of their lost ones which is quite understandable? You expect him to order his security to shoot them at will? Haba!

Let's be objective in our criticism! As much as I hated and still hate the level of cluelessness and naiveness displayed by GEJ during his presidency and uptill now, my criticism was and is objective.

Your childishness stinks to high Heavens.

We know Nnamdi Kanu, his parents, siblings etc, even Tompolo, Asari dokubo and every other warlords. But who's Abubakar Shakou, his parents, siblings, Kinsmen etc. Why did they chose Buhari as their spokesman, monkey and baboon will soak in blood, what does this statement from Buhari mean?. Why did Buhari said that an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North?.

MY LAST FVCK FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by psalmsjob: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Your childishness stinks to high Heavens.

We know Nnamdi Kanu, his parents, siblings etc, even Tompolo, Asari dokubo and every other warlords. But who's Abubakar Shakou, his parents, siblings, Kinsmen etc. Why did they chose Buhari as their spokesman, monkey and baboon will soak in blood, what does this statement from Buhari mean?. Why did Buhari said that an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North?.

MY LAST FVCK FOR YOU.

WELL, ME I HAVE MANY FVCKs TO GIVE YOU ON THIS SINCE YOU STARTED ITgrin

About the parentage of She-Cow you will have to ask Boko Haram about the lineage of She-Cow as I'm not their spokesman or an expert on their structure. But my guess is that it's like a "title" which doesn't necessarily has a person permanently attached to it but an influence so also I think Boko Haram wishes to retain that sense of their leader being alive and undefeated probably to hold on to their followers.

Now about what you alleged Buhari to have said and ascribed it to being spoken on behalf of Boko Haram that is petty or cluelessness in the order of GEJ. The kind of support Buhari has in the north at that time and still has will warrant such actions from his supporters and by saying that he was trying to warn the master riggers PDP to desist or can you honestly say elections were held in Nigeria prior to the last election? And even the outcome wasn't a credit to GEJ remember how they kept demanding that PVC and electronics accreditation shouldn't be used before the election but the inec chairman insisted may God continue to bless that man!

Literally an attack on Boko Haram stationed in the north is an attack on the north that is quite straight forward to a reasonable mind. Just as an attack on oil installations in the Niger Delta is an attack on the Niger Delta and her people.

Lastly, do you remember that Boko Haram tried to kill Buhari too prior to the elections, at least that's what GEJ government in power said were responsible but if Buhari is a Boko Haram supporter as you alleged so who were trying to kill him or to follow you conspiracy theories it's an "arrangee" bombings that GEJ because of his cluelessness couldn't prove it.

Go and take some manpower to enable you give me or preferably yourself more FVCKsgrin I'll be waiting or watchinggrin
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1)

Panic In Abraka, Delta State As Lady Finds Huge Live Snake Inside Pack Of Food. / Boy Who Stole Yahoo-yahoo Ring Asked To Kill A Baby Before Ring Can Be Removed / Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.