Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos (3132 Views)

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians / Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Let me clearly state that the igbos shouldn't integrate the South South zone to their biafran agitation...
If these set of clowns think they have been marginalized should settle their case with FG and engage on a peaceful negotiation or call for a referendum so as to ascertain the voice of the Easterners as concerning their independence and sovereignty....

But what really irritates me is how the igbos think AKWA IBOM STATE, cross river state, Edo state and bayelsa should be an integral part of their agenda when these aforementioned states are south south region and obviously has nothing to share in common with those in the South East....

I well have a clue that there are some igbos speaking parts in rivers state and delta state but For God's sake you guys should just vie for your independence alone and stop categorizing South South States into your mess....

For Biafra to become a fully recognized state it must possess sovereignty, must be internationally recognized by the United Nations, must have a currency and also trade relationships with it's neighbors as part of the criterion and prerequisites towards achieving full sovereignty.

If FG were to grant Igbos their biafran nation, igbos would suffer, I repeat igbos would suffer.. .

So my fellow Nigerians what we need isn't secession, we need true federalism devoid of nepotism and marginalization, there must be strict adherence to federal characters and true fiscal allocations to each state without preference...

I rest my case

Cc eternaltruths

7 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Ten12(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sorry sir and you are?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by BlackDBagba: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ten12:
Sorry sir and you are?
must you know??
There is nothing like tribe here. .
We need one Nigeria with unity and peace... That's what we lack
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
[s]Let me clearly state that the igbos shouldn't integrate the South South zone to their biafran agitation...
If these set of clowns think they have been marginalized should settle their case with FG and engage on a peaceful negotiation or call for a referendum so as to ascertain the voice of the Easterners as concerning their independence and sovereignty....

But what really irritates me is how the igbos think AKWA IBOM STATE, cross river state, Edo state and bayelsa should be an integral part of their agenda when these aforementioned states are south south region and obviously has nothing to share in common with those in the South East....

I well have a clue that there are some igbos speaking parts in rivers state and delta state but For God's sake you guys should just vie for your independence alone and stop categorizing South South States into your mess....

For Biafra to become a fully recognized state it must possess sovereignty, must be internationally recognized by the United Nations, must have a currency and also trade relationships with it's neighbors as part of the criterion and prerequisites towards achieving full sovereignty.

If FG were to grant Igbos their biafran nation, igbos would suffer, I repeat igbos would suffer.. .

So my fellow Nigerians what we need isn't secession, we need true federalism devoid of nepotism and marginalization, there must be strict adherence to federal characters and true fiscal allocations to each state without preference...

I rest my case
[/s]

signature
depressed, despondent, denigrated and devastated

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by georgen2u(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
I thought I would see an interesting post, but am disappointed, it's coming from a zombie, stupid overfed Kunu drinking idiot

17 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Ten12(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
must you know??

Lol I didn't ask 4 ur tribe

6 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Kondomatic(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
must you know??
I pray you will be the next person they will sacrifice for the unity of this Country.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by limeta(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
must you know??

Are you muslim?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by cheruv: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is the kinda stuffs you see when Yoruba peeps can't mind themselves..... Taking panadol on who and who is seceding with Igbos undecided
Where are the mods Come and clean up this shit joor! angry

12 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
FreeGlobe:
[/s]

signature
georgen2u:
I thought I would see an interesting post, but am disappointed, it's coming from a zombie, stupid overfed Kunu drinking idiot
Kondomatic:
I pray you will be the next person they will sacrifice for the unity of this Country.
dudebuck:
you are just an id1ot
Kondomatic:
don't worry guys....
Keep wailing...
Buratai has been given the prerogative to relegate you to your position...
Continue with your agitation this year and myriads of Ipobians including you all will meet with Ojucrook in the world beyond.
When operation python dance swings on you help me say hello to Ojukwu down there..

Gullible and dociled kanu zombies grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheruv:
This is the kinda stuffs you see when Yoruba peeps can't mind themselves..... Taking panadol on who and who is seceding with Igbos undecided
Where are the mods Come and clean up this shit joor! angry
fucck the afonjas. I'm just a concern Niger Deltan trying to show the igbos their errors

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
limeta:

Are you muslim?
what kind of useless question is this?
What has religious affiliation/belief have to do with this
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by iamhorny(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
Let me clearly state that the igbos shouldn't integrate the South South zone to their biafran agitation...

I rest my case
just like your name, You are a StupidYorubaFool

12 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by BeClever: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
My Yoruba friends be like, yeah he is right but, wait there guy...see his moniker StupidYorubaFool..

Off I go..

Them for don dey laugh for this thread and be falling on each other like little love birds on heat..

9 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
don't worry guys....
Keep wailing...
Buratai has been given the prerogative to relegate you to your position...
Continue with your agitation this year and myriads of Ipobians including you all will meet with Ojucrook in the world beyond.
When operation python dance swings on you help me say hello to Ojukwu down there..

Gullible and dociled kanu zombies grin
Ojukwu is resting in peace while I dont know the situation for awo (mr. one nigeria) that took rat poison..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Ojukwu is resting in peace while I dont know the situation for awo (mr. one nigeria) that took rat poison..
resting in peace for the million souls that was killed by him??

As for Awo i have nothing in common with him. I'm not an afonja..
And my last advice for you.. Try and change the f gender in your profile to 'M' cos it's obvious you're a male

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by ificatchmodeh: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is a nairaland agent..tryin. To drive traffic for oga on top..

All na business strategy..

This thread go pass 4 pages..

Money must be made..

6 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
georgen2u:
for me to advise you against the propagation of biafra doesn't give you the right to conclude that I'm zombie..
Just get sense for once.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
resting in peace for the million souls that was killed by him??

As for Awo i have nothing in common with him. I'm not an afonja..
And my last advice for you.. Try and change the f gender in your profile to 'M' cos it's obvious you're a male
afonjas will betray themselves, their tribes, their people, their existence.. wtf!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by limeta(f): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
what kind of useless question is this?

What has religious affiliation/belief have to do with this

Your method

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
[s]Let me clearly state that the igbos shouldn't integrate the South South zone to their biafran agitation...

[/s]

I rest my case

First, you call yourself a stupid yoruba fool which I completely agree with you and instead of you pleading with your brother's to cast out the spell of stupidity in you, you now decided to export your stupidity to other regions like the SS and the SE and became an advocate for stupidity as exemplified by 99℅ of your daft opinion.

This is what happens when someone is psychologically constipated coupled with an acute need of stomach infrastructure.

What brand of weed did you smoke when You wanted true federalism and still went ahead proposing for fiscal allocations to each states shocked shocked

You want true federalism garnished with almajiri begging system Incorporated into it abi - You are ill.

Accept my deepest sympathy and I genuinely empathize with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
limeta:

Your method
Christianity
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by melodyogonna(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

I rest my case

Cc eternaltruths
one and the only thing i want you to do for me is . . . tell me the meaning of south south and elaborate on why there is no east east, west west and north north - then we can talk!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
melodyogonna:
one and the only thing i want you to do for me is . . . tell me the meaning of south south and elaborate on why there is no east east, west west and north north - then we can talk!!

You just want to send him to oblivion, it's unfair cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

I rest my case

Cc eternaltruths
UMU BIAFRA IBEM, THIS MILITANT LE E MAKE KWA SENSE OO grin

UFODU NDI SOUTH-SOUTH A DIKWA ARURU ALA....

HA BUKWA NDI WURU!! .. OK WAIT FIRST !! KA MU NA MAAZI NNAMDI KANU RUO FULL
grin

1 bottle of Ompa each for Igbo guys in the house.

A can of Viju milk each person to all igbo Chicks here

#MMELI_BU_NKE-ANYI

6 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Kestolovee95(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
The op wants to unite with we stupid yoruba fools forever in one naijeriya. grin

6 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by zendy: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

I rest my case

Cc eternaltruths

How dare you mention Igbos, one of the largest tribes in Africa and mention Niger Delta. Is Niger Delta a tribe? You dont know the name of your tribe any more? What Akwa Ibom state and Delta state? Are they tribes? Guy, stick to your tribe and stop speaking for others, they can speak for themselves. There is nothing like South/South or Niger Delta in the constitution of Nigeria and the states you mentioned are all man made fabrications.

8 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Donpoker9(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
angry

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
zendy:

There is nothing like South/South or Niger Delta in the constitution of Nigeria and the states you mentioned are all man made fabrications.
melodyogonna:
that's why the 1999 constitution should be dropped and a constitution drafting committee (CDC) established that'll look into a new constitution where all the anomalities should be looked into and the minor tribes enlisted and not integrated among the igbos.....

I don't if you guys can reason with me..
A new True Federal constitution is indispensable at the moment where unity is paramount and secession prohibited.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
You must be out of your mind for thinking the Yorubas are fools/stupid.

It's just not nice to regard fellow as such.

Just air your opinion without insults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Names Sacked PPMC MD As Owner Of Money Recovered At The Osborn, Ikoyi Apart / EKITI 2018: PDP MEGA Rally July 5 / BREAKING: Emmanuel Uduaghan, Ali Modu Sheriff Storm APC Caucus Meeting ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.