Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos (3149 Views)

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / CAN Reacts To Trump’s Warning To Buhari On Killing Of Christians / Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by melodyogonna(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
that's why the 1999 constitution should be dropped and a constitution drafting committee (CDC) established that'll look into a new constitution where all the anomalities should be looked into and the minor tribes enlisted and not integrated among the igbos.....

I don't if you guys can reason with me..
A new True Federal constitution is indispensable at the moment where unity is paramount and secession prohibited.
what do you have to say about the old eastern region??

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by zendy: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
that's why the 1999 constitution should be dropped and a constitution drafting committee (CDC) established that'll look into a new constitution where all the anomalities should be looked into and the minor tribes enlisted and not integrated among the igbos.....

I don't if you guys can reason with me..
A new True Federal constitution is indispensable at the moment where unity is paramount and secession prohibited.

You think you are the first person who came up with constitutional change? They have been talking about it for 50 years now. Nothing has ever come of it. So until a time when Regionalism or regions are created, dont call anybody SS. Those people have names

1 Like

Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
zendy:

You think you are the first person who came up with constitutional change? They have been talking about it for 50 years now. Nothing has ever come of it. So until a time when Regionalism or regions are created, dont call anybody SS. Those people have names
K fucck S.E and it's inhabitants.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by prince9851(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
melodyogonna:
what do you have to say about the old eastern region??
very wonderful question
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
zendy:

How dare you mention Igbos, one of the largest tribes in Africa and mention Niger Delta. Is Niger Delta a tribe? You dont know the name of your tribe any more? What Akwa Ibom state and Delta state? Are they tribes? Guy, stick to your tribe and stop speaking for others, they can speak for themselves. There is nothing like South/South or Niger Delta in the constitution of Nigeria and the states you mentioned are all man made fabrications.

We like the man made fabrication. We ain't complaining about it, why complain for us? Niger Delta is our home, South South is our region, if you don't like it you can go and hang.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

We like the man made fabrication. We ain't complaining about it, why complain for us? Niger Delta is our home, South South is our region, if you don't like it you can go and hang.
thanks for coming to my aid brother
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
fucck the afonjas. I'm just a concern Niger Deltan trying to show the igbos their errors
You are demented. Oponu rederede, omo ofo, omo iya, omo abiipabe, elesin, ode.iya ati baba e ni won ma fvck ni ona orun apadi.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Blue3k(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Biafra more like a meme than movement. I wish someone was doing stats to see how many people actually support it In the various Geopolitical zones.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oluwalosheleyi:
You are demented. Oponu rederede, omo ofo, omo iya, omo abiipabe, elesin, ode.iya ati baba e ni won ma fvck ni ona orun apadi.
same to you.
Oponu jati jati
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
the ugly afonjas are at it again, dont worry maybe when the igbos leave the north will take you all as slaves
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
same to you.
Oponu jati jati
How dare you speak my language you foul thing? You brought this on yourself, Elulu e to f'ori fa ojo ni o fi ori re gbe.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by zendy: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

Aint you guys funny? You accuse Igbos of dragging the so called South/South into Biafra but turn around and drag more than 40 other tribes into a non existent South/South? I laugh in Igbo. Time is coming when everybidy will have to answer his fathers name and thats when you guys will know that South/South doesnt mean anything.
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by StupidYorubaFool: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Oluwalosheleyi:
How dare you speak my language you foul thing? You brought this on yourself, Elulu e to f'ori fa ojo ni o fi ori re gbe.
i transfer all those curses to Allah and profake Mohammad joined together..
Ode omo werey
Re: Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos by Djbond(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2017
weyrey ni e StupidYorubaFool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Christmas Carol Campaign Song #atiku #atikulated #merrychristmas (VIDEO) / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Campaign In Rano LGA Of Kano - Pictured / IPOB’s Armed Wing Threatens To Invade The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.