Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... (646 Views)

Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Jb10(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
If you are a Nigerian living in Pretoria or Johannesburg, Abeg you to get of that place as soon as possible. You'll come back when things cool off. Ignore this and you'll regret. A friendly warning from your African brother...
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Truth234(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:
If you are a Nigerian living in Pretoria or Johannesburg, Abeg you to get of that place as soon as possible. You'll come back when things cool off. Ignore this and you'll regret. A friendly warning from your African brother...

Where are you from? Give more details, a lot of people visit this forum.
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Jb10(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians are in danger here. Please advise your brothers to go back home. South Africans will never love Nigerians that are in South Africa. That's sad reality..
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by subtlemee(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:
Nigerians are in danger here. Please advise your brothers to go back home. South Africans will never love Nigerians that are in South Africa. That's sad reality..

When we start dealing with them by the time we finish they'll love us by force..

We dey hear *go* we no dey hear *comeback*
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Jb10(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

When we start dealing with them by the time we finish they'll love us by force..

We dey hear *go* we no dey hear *comeback*
Something is about to go down in South Africa today. You better call your brothers and tell them to never go out today... # ForeignersMustFallMovement is real. This is a friendly warning from your friend...
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by SalamRushdie: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:

But your DSTV and MTN love our money? God is watching yall

1 Like

Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Truth234(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:

Something is about to go down in South Africa today. You better call your brothers and tell them to never go out today... # ForeignersMustFallMovement is real. This is a friendly warning from your friend...

Nigeria is the most populous black nation, 200 million powerful people, and we are everywhere. Let South Africans start what they can't finish.

We will take the fight across the world, US, UK, Asia etc where ever South Africans are. I trust Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by subtlemee(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:

Please is they a way you can warn your brothers here too? Because even if they don't go out we know their various door posts..ofcourse we can't miss it
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:
bfor i say something, which country are u from?
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Jb10(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Truth234:

Nigeria is the most populous black nation, 200 million powerful people, and we are everywhere. Let South Africans start what they can't finish.

We will take the fight across the world, US, UK, Asia etc where ever South Africans are. I trust Nigerians.
I'm not gonna take side on this one. I don't like Africans killing each other but I also don't like those pushing drug's....
Re: Strict Warning For Nigerians In SA... by Marotzke(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Jb10:

I'm not gonna take side on this one. I don't like Africans killing each other but I also don't like those pushing drug's....
we also don't like companies that are disobedient to our laws and into profiteering.
One fine alone wiped off five billion dollars from johanesburg stock exchange.
By the time 120 identified shylocks are shut down by citizens, the SA economy will go on a tailspin, and we would officially welcome SA to recession.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time To Question The Pot Bellied Amaechi’s Sanity By Reno Omokri / South Africa's Xenophobic Attack And The Ghana-must-ģo Case / Fayose,wailers,Igbos,pdp How Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.