Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan (694 Views)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 / 2017: S/south, S/west Gulp 52% Of Federal Roads Budget / Budget 2017: S-south, S-east Get N52.8bn For Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan by ariy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
by Sunday Folayan

Sunday Folayan:
R.SF's Resolution for the year 2017.
Just 2 of them ....
A. There is no other rainy day to save towards. It is already raining cats and dogs in Nigeria right now. I will help as many people as I can help financially this year. Many people are suffering, and anything will go a long way to help make a number of families happy every night when they settle down for their "0 0 1".
Christ did not only have compassion upon seeing the multitudes in Mark 8:2-6, he fed them.
“I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. 3 If I send them home hungry, they will collapse on the way, because some of them have come a long distance.” 4 His disciples answered, “But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread to feed them?” 5 “How many loaves do you have?” Jesus asked. “Seven,” they replied. 6 He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. When he had taken the seven loaves and given thanks, he broke them and gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people, and they did so"
I want to be like Christ this year.
B. I will strongly pursue the take-off of Operation LAFIYA DOYA.
Active Citizen's united for the security and protection of our "Yams" from both the Executhiefs and the Legislooters.
Strategy
1. Characterize the Yams and Goats
2. Secure the Barn
3. Recommend good Yam-Tenders
4. Degoatify the Nation
5. Increase Yam storage and shelf life
Tactics:
1. Count all the Tubers at harvest
2. Insist on open sun-drying of yams
3. Build moats around the barns
4. Tag all goats with FFID Technology (Fraud Frequency ID)
5. Track and hound all fraudulent Goats
6. Follow the process from Yam to Elubo and ensure no wastage
7. Incarcerate stubborn goats when necessary.
Membership Open to all Hacktivists
Command Structure Loose but Federated.
The words of Esther 4:13-14 rings loud in my heart and mind ...
"And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
I will make myself useful, defending the poor and the helpless.
Perhaps you still doubt your own existence and strategy to realize your purpose in Nigeria at this time? There is no doubt in my own mind.

culled from facebook

# IstandWithSF
# AmWithRSF
Re: National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan by ariy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
transparency is all we need. and all the goats must be tethered

(1) (Reply)

Privatisation Of Power Sector Has Failed - Saraki / Read The Post El-rufai Shared And What Response He Got. / Baba BUBU De BULALA O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.