Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? (476 Views)

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / Prosecute Perpetrators Of Plateau Killings - Governors Tell President Buhari / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by Wikinaija(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
No need for preamble.
Should you have the privilege to meet PMB, what is that ONE thing you will tell him in just a minute?

Drop your comments. here https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/will-tell-president-buhari/
Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by VulgarVulvas: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Die already
Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by Wikinaija(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol
VulgarVulvas:
Die already
Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by lwise(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will tell him to resign and go back to Daura to take care of his cattle.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by xelly: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will say to him ' guy, you fu3k up'

1 Like

Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by falcon01: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wikinaija:
No need for preamble.
Should you have the privilege to meet PMB, what is that ONE thing you will tell him in just a minute?

Drop your comments. here https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/will-tell-president-buhari/
I will tell him to give me 50 million naira to start a small business

1 Like

Re: What Will You Tell President Buhari If You Have The Privilege To Meet Him? by yarimo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will simple tell him Mr President, give me all crude oil well in the country to me and my family members. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For Those Blaming GEJ For The FRC Code Of Corporate Governance Come In Here / America Give Us Back Our Money. #americareturnabachaloot / BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu, Others Arrive Adamawa For North East Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.