Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) (18720 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
These are photos of scores of women who converged on Friday in ABuja to celebrate the defeat of Boko Haram...

http://politicsngr.com/photos-hundreds-women-celebrate-defeat-boko-haram-abuja/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by ritababe(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
but boko harm has not be defeated yet na, or am I missing something?

4 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Barney11: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
all na rented crowd!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Kingxway: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
The state of Nigeria today keeps one wondering who to believe

3 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Let the ignorants celebrate.

Now that boko haram has been legalized under bubu regime.

https://www.nairaland.com/3556546/hisbah-seizes-musical-instruments-used
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
More propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by bonfreregong: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm taking this defeat of boko haram with a truck load of salt not a pinch anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by tbaba19: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Barney11:
all na rented crowd!

You are right my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by larrymoore(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Boko haram, Nigeria nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by jide219(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Before u defeat boko haram u need to cut of the root and the root is still alive and the root is

BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
RENTED. ....What a SHAME

5 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by prince9851(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
smh
rubbish
who are dey trying to decieve

2 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Has boko haram really been defeated? Hope it's not women wing of APC on political mission. If not why in Abuja and not in bornu?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

2 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Has boko haram really been defeated or is this women wing of APC on political mission

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
symbol of hope for President 2027
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Truman155(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
I would like to see bokoharam end but on the other hand I know those women were paid to act out the drama for international press
bravo

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by harrybarn: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thats our hopes and prayer...can they take that picture in sambisa so we can confirm
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Don't tempt Shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by MizSparks(f): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
5k at work!
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by brostheo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Paid gathering
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Who print banner for them in this time of recession and IDPs ? lipsrsealed
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by phkka1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is 2017. Lai Mohammed should stop all lies. Let us face the reality on ground. Boko Haram is in existence. Nigeria will continue to fight them and on their part, they will continue to defend their ideology. It will be very hard for them to surrender.

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
So is it because some the chibok girl has been rescued well that's good i pray bokoharam ends
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Parajoe: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Propaganda angry
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by JoNach: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
seriously we are our own problem, why renting crowd just for propaganda and on the other hands risk the lives of people living in the north east because things like this will infuriate the insurgents and they would want to make a mark to show me and you who already know that they still exist.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by sizzlers(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
who give a Bleep! if buhari want me him gada all him sisters from daura

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Non of my business.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.