Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pls Is It True That Facebook Is Giving Out Items To Those On Their Winning List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Is It True That Facebook Is Giving Out Items To Those On Their Winning List? (318 Views)

This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It True That Facebook Is Giving Out Items To Those On Their Winning List? by farous(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please my people is this real or scam.I don't know the appropriate section to post this.
I accepted a facebook friend request from somebody whose name sound yoruba female name and on chatting with her she typed the message below:

"But I saw your name on the winning list that facebook gives ipad, iphone,mac pro laptop and 7000pounds Have you get your own from them cos have get my own as well
Am so happy for you ooooo"

I asked her whether she is sure of what she is saying that I have not login to facebook for two weeks and was not aware of such and she replied as below:

"I swear to GOD who made me I saw your name on their winning list"

She sent me a facebook link with name of the person incharge and that I should add the person and tell him that I am in their winning list and have not responded.

Please my people,do anybody heard of this before and whether it is scam or real?
Re: Pls Is It True That Facebook Is Giving Out Items To Those On Their Winning List? by farous(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls is anybody aware of this

(1) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari "Allegedly" Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (pic) / Do You Have Any Questions Or Comments On The #madeinnigeria Campaign By The SP / Residents Storm Streets With Generators In Delta To Protest Power Outage [see Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.