Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! (2382 Views)

Please Nairaland Am About To Commit Suicide Am Fed Up I Want To Give Up / I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No / Hello Nairaland.........am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
I must say I enjoyed this forum some years back when I joined this forum. Most especially I gained a lot from one of my topics which eventually made front page. I say thanks to all.
But the rules of this community is making it harder to grow by the day, no offense but people constantly get ban over nothing, a community that thrives can never be a monotype community where moderators feel like demi Gods and issue bans like jeloff rice. You get ban for even contributions and advises so tell me what do you need members for? You can as well pilot your site by yourself alone. This is a limitation to the nairaland community and will forever be, my activities on this site is dropping daily and I bearly visit nairaland weekly.
So lets go straight to the point, I noticed the deactivate account button is missing, who removed it and why? Okay you want to keep your past glory and boast of millions of inactive users? Please return the deactivation button lets do it ourselves openly. I don't care if I get a life time ban anyway am done with this community. Kindly show me the exit door mods. TAKES A BOW, FLINGS THE MIC AND WALKS OF STAGE WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR. cool

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by dollyjoy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
The edit button is currently unavailable, the only alternative is to Log out,change your password with eyes closed.

Bye bye in advance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stop creating useless threads like this

Delete Nairaland from your browser history

And gtfo.... Simple
angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
1. If you've been here for or years, you won't ask how to deactivate..

2. Your English is a little tough for me..

3. If you want to prove a point.. Don't just drop a hint and leave, start a revolution.. Do it right.. Fight against unjust bans and stuff...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by casttlebarbz(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
dollyjoy:
The edit button is currently unavailable, the only alternative is to Log out,change your password with eyes closed.

Bye bye in advance.
air bags
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by LUGBE: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
I do not understand them anymore, you can imagine the so called mods allowing and approved a name "Igbosarecriminas".

You can imagine, with all there so called rules, the participant is free creating threads in investment section.

I am watching them.

Check out the persons link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/igbosarecrimina

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by emeijeh(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Which band are you talking about? Boys brigade?
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by alex81(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
OBTSubtle:

3. If you want to prove a point.. Don't just drop a hint and leave, start a revolution.. Do it right.. Fight against unjust bans and stuff...

stop being arrogant ,he's not totally wrong...

there's no deactivate or edit button any more

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by vedah: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Well, right now you can't leave.

No escape route grin
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
going nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by AntiWailer: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
grossintel:
I must say I enjoyed this forum some years back when I joined this forum. Most especially I gained a lot from one of my topics which eventually made front page. I say thanks to all.
But the rules of this community is making it harder to grow by the day, no offense but people constantly get band over nothing, a community that thrives can never be a monotype community where moderators feel like demi Gods and issue bans like jeloff rice. You get ban for even contributions and advises so tell me what do you need members for? You can as well pilot your sight by yourself alone. This is a limitation to nairaland community and will forever be, my activities on this sight is dropping daily and I bearly visit nairaland weekly.
So lets go straight to the point, I noticed the deactivate account button is missing, who removed it and why? Okay you want to keep your past glory and boast of millions of inactive users? Please return the deactivation button lets do it ourselves openly. I don't care if I get a life time ban anyway am done with this community. Kindly show me the exit door mods. TAKES A BOW, FLINGS THE MIKE AND WALKS OF STAGE WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR. cool

May be they 'band' because of you English.

My 'breda', I am happy you did not give a 'Feck'.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Omotayor123(f): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wait ooo...just noticing the edit button is goneshocked
wetin shele
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
OBTSubtle:

ave been around for years, 5yrs tops. The deactivation button is gone! Best explanation someone doesn't want you to leave.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by kinibigdeal(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Google is your friend
Omotayor123:

wetin shele
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
dollyjoy:

Bye bye in advance.

LMFAO. grin

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by pizzylee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
I KNOW A WAY.......BOIL WATER OR HOT G/OIL (only one of this pls) .WEN ITZ VERY HOT JUST DROP UR PHONE IN IT......NO MORE NL....N U ARE WELCOME
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by ShayGirl(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Can't wait for d edit button to come back..the mods should pls do sth fast about it oo
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
ShayGirl:
Can't wait for d edit button to come back..the mods should pls do sth fast about it oo

Hahaha see small yemi of yestday don grow ooh
Hmm im impressed d next thin is to bleep u my dear u ar now ripe.. whats ur location pls?
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by ShayGirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmm im impressed d next thin is to bleep u my dear u ar now ripe.. whats ur location pls?

See this one ooo...bleep who abeg? undecided
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Stop creating useless threads like this

Delete Nairaland from your browser history

And gtfo.... Simple
angry
if he has a profile picture that he wishes to take down?
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by alex81(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

is ds hw u pipo use to do in NL

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by mustybobo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
U r going nowhere...
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by natsuDragneel: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
grossintel:
But the rules of this community is making it harder to grow by the day, no offense but people constantly get ban over nothing, a community that thrives can never be a monotype community where moderators feel like demi Gods and issue bans like jeloff rice. You get ban for even contributions and advises so tell me what do you need members for? You can as well pilot your site by yourself alone. This is a limitation to the nairaland community and will forever be, my activities on this site is dropping daily and I bearly visit nairaland weekly.
So lets go straight to the point, I noticed the deactivate account button is missing, who removed it and why? Okay you want to keep your past glory and boast of millions of inactive users? Please return the deactivation button lets do it ourselves openly. I don't care if I get a life time ban anyway am done with this community. Kindly show me the exit door mods. TAKES A BOW, FLINGS THE MIC AND WALKS OF STAGE WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR. cool

cheesy cheesy
You no wan be like those idjits wey don turn Stakeholders for NL
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
dollyjoy:

Bye bye in advance.

There is forget password. So that won't work entirely.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
ShayGirl:

Pls dont go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

receive sense!
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Jodha(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
My own is that the mods should do and bring back the edit profile (drops mic) grin
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by Bankalert(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
lolz
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by femi4: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Omotayor123:

wetin shele
We want to keep you here forever
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! by femi4: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2017
ShayGirl:
Don't go....I joined nl because of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Birthday Kingrex1 / If You Had 5 Dollars To Create Your Perfect Woman / I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.