Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth (2437 Views)

Heartbreaks / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
The ladies I loved, but that one way or the other we got separated...are all getting married.
Whenever I discover this, something sharp run through my belly. I feel like am suddenly developing diarrhoea. The feeling that I have lost them forever...

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by SuperSuave(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Diarrhea cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
grin

Well...life is too colorful ooo...u shud appreciate what u have at the moment..they are NOT for u wink

U deserves someone better grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by TrapHedges(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Bro u better.. Your moniker fam

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Homeboiy: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2017
coming from a guy
I weak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Dojupyo(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Your moniker says "thinkmoney"..

When you have money, every other thing follows, both human o, animals or objects.. Just have dough fes
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by chidozeze(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Bro, do you know your problem? 'Money ' because when you get cash you start thinking about marriage, my advice be say forget about marriage now and make money first. If any of the girls get married move on.
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Go make some money.
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:
Your moniker says "thinkmoney"..

When you have money, every other thing follows, both human o, animals or objects.. Just have dough fes
And this ladies wey I don lost to other men?
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2017
chidozeze:
Bro, do you know your problem? 'Money ' because when you get cash you start thinking about marriage, my advice be say forget about marriage now and make money first. If any of the girls get married move on.
OK. *sniff in catarrh* I am trying o. But I think one of the problem is I can't even bring myself to think marriage. This ladies notice and they just move on, most with guys I am in many respect better than.*sniff in catarrh* well you try sha. Tank hu
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by chidozeze(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:

OK. *sniff in catarrh* I am trying o. But I think one of the problem is I can't even bring myself to think marriage. This ladies notice and they just move on, most with guys I am in many respect better than.*sniff in catarrh* well you try sha. Tank hu
Don't compare yourself with another person because that will be serious problem. Live your life as you see it, step by step you will reach pinnacle of your career or life. If you are in relationship and the girl decided to move on no problem, after all there are many fish in oceans.
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
chidozeze:
Don't compare yourself with another person because that will be serious problem. Live your life as you see it, step by step you will reach pinnacle of your career or life. If you are in relationship and the girl decided to move on no problem, after all there are many fish in oceans.
Once again...tank hu
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:
The ladies I loved, but that one way or the other we got separated...are all getting married.
Whenever I discover this, something sharp run through my belly. I feel like am suddenly developing diarrhoea. The feeling that I have lost them forever...
You didn't specify the what your problem is. Are you pained that the relationship ended?or you hate the fact that they are getting married whilst you are single?
If the former, breakup is inevitable, a phase of life that strengthens us and paves way for us to find someone better.

If the latter, i am single and 26, my juniors are married but am not pained because i enjoy life. I drink,club and throw parties for love ones and friends. My purpose for living is to have fun and fear God. My younger sister that made two years ago is sour like puss, he even blackened her eyes last week.

PS: I am scared firstking01 may quote me again...but i have made my point that is all that matters.
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Michellekabod:

You didn't specify the what your problem is. Are you pained that the relationship ended?or you hate the fact that they are getting married whilst you are single?
If the former, breakup is inevitable, a phase of life that strengthens us and paves way for us to find someone better.

If the latter, i am single and 26, my juniors are married but am not pained because i enjoy life. I drink,club and throw parties for love ones and friends. My purpose for living is to have fun and fear God. My younger sister that made two years ago is sour like puss, he even blackened her eyes last week.

PS: I am scared firstking01 may quote me again...but i have made my point that is all that matters.
OK. Its just that feeling. I just have it. Like what used to be mine can't be mine again. Most of this ladies are probably wouldn't even marry. But that feeling sha...like you have to now measure the way you relate with them now. They are different. You can't talk trash on phone with them...
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well...life is too colorful ooo...u shud appreciate what u have at the moment..they are NOT for u wink

yu again ... evrywhr lik say u no get king !!!

nairaland naa market square queens live in palace ...
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

yu again ... evrywhr lik say u no get king !!!

nairaland naa market square queens live in palace ... go home
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Michellekabod:

Get busy.
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Divay22(f): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
All this una unrealistic thread self grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Amberon: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Love is a respecter of no gender but this guy is confused because the heart only has space for one.
Homeboiy:
coming from a guy

I weak

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

How are you Queen
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:

How are you Queen

grin

I am Great...and u?
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
firstking01:
Get busy.
If you are on errand to frustrate me....tell them you didn't see me.
What do u want?
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I am Great...and u?
Am good...I sensed from your post that you are a confident lady
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:

Am good...I sensed from your post that you are a confident lady

grin

Oohh please...don't say that tongue but thank u..
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Michellekabod:
If you are on errand to frustrate me....tell them you didn't see me. What do u want?
You sure know what i want, don't youtongue??
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Oohh please...don't say that tongue but thank u..
Alot of your posts are interesting, and you attracts a lot of views. How do you manage that
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by dhamstar(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
TAKE A TIME OUT & DISCOVER WHO YOU REALLY ARE BROTHER

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:

Alot of your posts are interesting, and you attracts a lot of views. How do you manage that

Huh? shocked

I didn't noticed that I attract a lot of views ooo... grin grin
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
firstking01:
You sure know what i want, don't youtongue??
Spoil my name and make it seem as though I don't know what I am doing....
Re: I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth by thinkmoney(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Huh? shocked

I didn't noticed that I attract a lot of views ooo... grin grin
Aiit...you are married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. / I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User / Buy Your Fancy Bag For 1800 (wholesale Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.