Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw (4928 Views)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2017
obontami:

You don't like it?
The doctor's make-up spoilt everything sad angry embarassed
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by obontami: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Aderola15:
The doctor's make-up spoilt everything sad angry embarassed

sad

I still like it though cheesy
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
obontami:

sad

I still like it though cheesy
Lool. It's cool but Op over hyped their pictures undecided
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by obontami: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Lool. It's cool but Op over hyped their pictures undecided
The pics are fine no doubt about that. But mine and hatey will be finer. smiley
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by kekilika: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
can we say, because I opened the thread, I give a Bleep?!!!

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by waternogetemeny: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
lalasticlala fp material.
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
obontami:

Baba why you dey vex na? Are they not cute? grin
my bra!!! , all these rubbish dey tire me like Weeetttiiinnn!!!!
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2017

(1) (2)

Photographer Takes Pics In Ordinary Places, But The Result Is Mesmerizing / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! / Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.