Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? (1045 Views)

Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool? / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
what was ur/is ur nickname then and give us the story behind the name grin

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by MackBrooklyn: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy grin

FuckBoy... cry
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Topestbilly(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
504, u remember dat car? Cos I can run like bolt den.

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by casttlebarbz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
obojememe
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin Avedansa meaning she can dance . use to love dancing
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by tobillionaire(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
shortman
was very small den
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by freesinzu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chikenzo cos I was sweet like a chicken and can fight like kenzo .
Chi-kenzo cool

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Young03(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
youngest
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by unapapadeycraze: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
unapapadeycraze.
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Yinkey6(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Endo (As in Endo skeleton) I used to be a good in basic science back then, probably jss2.
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yinkey6:
Endo (As in Endo skeleton) I used to be a good in basic science back then, probably jss2.

lol, endo?
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Viruslord(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Osama because I was the most wanted in my school then
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hernandez..

I have a funny looking head..
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Badtoy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
nyashless. Because I got small bum bum. it baffles me wat a guy needs nyash for.
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by ikombe: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
They call me

Eyes Prince

OR

Terminator

Eyesprince cause i have cute big eyeballs grin

Terminator cause my pair of shoe were the biggest in school then angry

2 Likes

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Momentum.....i remember saying in physics class when asked the meaning of momentum that it means the moment a car started moving...i no try people?
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by ouzo1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
48 demons.....
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Divay22(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
I no dey offer maths cry cry cry cry
Or
Bad market tongue grin grin grin grin....

Our maths corper then came to the class one faithful morning,and carried out a surprise test cry cry cry,just because we were not prepared we all failed woefully tongue tongue shocked shocked,out of 5 questions it was only one person that got 2,the rest of us was 1,So he came to the class so angry with a big stick in his hand,He started lashing others with the stick,When it was my turn I just shouted UNCLE don't touch me o I NO DEY OFFER MATHS, lol.. He just looked at me and as me to get out of the class and I'll never write his test or Exam...
YIMU Iffa hear say i no write EXAM... grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

And was how my class mates and other Witnesses present that day started calling me I NO Dey Offer maths tongue......

For bad market..
I am coming
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fada garri
Back then n comlag
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Divay22(f): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2017
For bad Market....

A night before one of my Exam paper,i just couldn't read again,i tried and tried to assimilate but nothing was entering into my head,So I had to write EXPO angry cry,small paper to help me,So the next day in school,Exam started But immediately i saw the questions I was shocked and i didn't know when BAD MARKET escaped from my mouth,everyone was just looking at my end and smiling,Because everything I wrote No one,i mean nothing came out,not even half cry cry cryChai God why me cry cry cry.....
But I passed wink

Since that day if i can't assimilate I just stop and try again later but no EXPO carrying again......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
I no dey offer maths cry cry cry cry
Or
Bad market tongue grin grin grin grin....

Our maths corper then came to the class one faithful morning,and carried out a surprise test cry cry cry,just because we were not prepared we all failed woefully tongue tongue shocked shocked,out of 5 questions it was only one person that got 2,the rest of us was 1,So he came to the class so angry with a big stick in his hand,He started lashing others with the stick,When it was my turn I just shouted UNCLE don't touch me o I NO DEY OFFER MATHS, lol.. He just looked at me and as me to get out of the class and I'll never write his test or Exam...
YIMU Iffa hear say i no write EXAM... grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

And was how my class mates and other Witnesses present that day started calling me I NO Dey Offer maths tongue......

For bad market..
I am coming

lol

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Ajigijaga and Sunday dagboru cheesy
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by shevydinho(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2017
baba dudu nd blacky
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Ruminant grin grin
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 07, 2017
freesinzu:
Chikenzo cos I was sweet like a chicken and can fight like kenzo .
Chi-kenzo cool
grin u just made that up
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by sunsplash99(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2017
pharaoh
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by freesinzu(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin u just made that up
sad sad

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by freesinzu(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Deejacy2:
Ruminant grin grin
I guess you puke alot

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by freesinzu(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Ajigijaga and Sunday dagboru cheesy
Then your very lucky to have made it out alive

1 Like

Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by gbengarock: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2017
They call me Capo
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
freesinzu:

I guess you puke alot
Nah is just cos one day in class, My Agric Teacher was teaching about Ruminant Animals

And I was found chewing my pencil, so hence the name... grin grin

I was in JSS2
Re: What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Small pepper, i was just too small back then.

One of my friend's nick was "JOYROMUS" we still call her that till date, we had geography and she was discussing with another guy in class who was a brainiac, the teacher called her out and asked her to make his last statement which was "RUNOFF", she said "ROMUS" and the class break into laughter.
Her name was JOY we attached ROMUS to it and call her JOYROMUS. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Science Reveals Your Baby Is Highly Likely To Look Like Your Ex / Ladies Can You? / Good Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.