Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] (742 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] by Samkoyeh3(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Online psychologist and relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady that was lured into a r*pe trap by the elder brother of her crush.

She is currently prepared to date her man in spite of being abused by his brother. She is seeking advice on the way forward.

Click the link below to watch the video

http://url2it.com/eotqic

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] by Samkoyeh3(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Front Page Things, our voice must be heard...
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] by Divay22(f): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] by siegfried99(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Hian!...

Lala come and see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With You If You Have A Small joystick Size / The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) / 4 Worst Valentine Gifts You Shouldn’t Give To Your Women [ MUST READ NOW]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.