Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation (39031 Views)

Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Skelewu: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
People that didn't know you have a Philippine wife now do! Are you not exposing her, especially in Anambra where kidnapping is high?

People should have sense in this country of social media stardom.

Shatap! Stop talking like a kid!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by awa(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Instead of enacting laws dey there dey Filipino woman...You see your life Mr. Lawmaker
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew this IPOB people self grin
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2017
You guys eeh,,,,u re carrying this news as if he just married her,,,,,they have been together for many years

Mind you guys,,,,he's no more in Assembly
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by safarigirl(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Our politicians are just crazy for anything imported, including imported wives. Soon they'd start importing substandard wives from China. Lol

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
this man was married before he became a politician sef. That their daughter is at least 15....so please, don't use this man to make comments like this. They didn't get married because he's a politician
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Orikinla1: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2017
We sef get our own Filipino wife o.
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by 2shur: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
filipinos dey fine well well o
and dia ladies very humble
loving
caring and jealous too.
i must marry a filipino
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Akalia(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Hungry philipinos, their prospective magas no dey drop money for Gs at all.
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
NwaNimo1:
See her big ynash....him dey struggle carry am self.

think say na only me see am ooo

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Oliveronline: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
truthspeaks:
N who gives a fvck abt dis?

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by vankaid: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
People that didn't know you have a Philippine wife now do! Are you not exposing her, especially in Anambra where kidnapping is high?

People should have sense in this country of social media stardom.
Anambra is the safest state in Nigeria now.

Whether you agree or not. idgaf!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Jalinco: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Anambra lawmaker sleeps with Biafra women but marries a Filipino. Haha haha
No made in Biafra woman is worthy?
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Baroba(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Good for him, one thing I can tell you about Filipino's is this, they are incredibly hard working...
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by LoveJesus87(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by akanutong: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Its all about bleeps!bleeps!! bleeps!!! Here in nairaland, been off for years now. What the Bleep is going on here..somebody fucking update me on bleeps please
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by phazotron(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2017
mr op

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by femliany(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Majority of these guys clamour for locally made things look@ him now with his imported wife
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by unmask: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Telemundo God is watching u o
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by yinkslinks(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2017
He must have seen hell from nigerian women. Sir i love your style cus i went that way too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by buchilino(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2017
NwaNimo1:
See her big ynash....him dey struggle carry am self.

OLBOY I NEVA KNEW FILIPINO GALS HAS BIG YASH. MEN, I THINK I WILL PAY DEM A VISIT
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by deolu2000(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
And so? We should fry beans or what?
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by claremont(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
The Philippines are well-known for mail order brides worldwide, their gold-digging is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by omolakaka(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by tk4rd: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Hon. Val dey share airtime well well for Facebook.
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't want to sound condescending but the wife is not good looking....... He should have done better.
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by solok: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmnnn!
sofry sofry for madam tonaiti o!!
the man look like person with full up tank. and the babe kwa.....look like....come and follow me sing aleluyah.....jehofa god do me well!

happy for the two both of dem!
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Must people post everything about their private life on social media? undecided
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by deloon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
The man don enter 1 chance, ndi Philippines bu ndi nrigbu
Ugha / Asi
Re: Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
The lady does not look well in the face. I will not say anything negative, but she is not looking nice o. I wonder to Naija men understand beauty outside of light skin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.