Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food (736 Views)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by DonEffiong(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Nairalanders a lot of thing happen this and i want to ask, what is your take on this issue of some girls always insisting that either your first meeting or subsequent once should be at an eatery or fast food joint.
is it really necessary?
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by eph12(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2017
That's normal and expected. And to answer your question yes it's necessary
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by segebase(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2017
booked
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by benedictnsi(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2017
It depends sha..... Most hanging out places are also eatries .....

But some girls na belle warrior ooo.... Dem d find who to take complete some missions gringringrin
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by banme(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2017
T
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by banme(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Gbamm!

Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Eatery is a public place sha.. And besides most of the restaurants and fastfood chains got CCTV...I think we girls juz wanna be safe cheesy

But it doesn't mean u have to spend it all for her unless ur pocket is pregnant wink
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by DonEffiong(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2017
eph12:
That's normal and expected. And to answer your question yes it's necessary
must it be there what happen to parks and social centres?
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by Cholls(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2017
my brother it means different things for different people but the most important reason is if you're still stranger to her.
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by cyberguy72(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Eatery is a public place sha.. And besides most of the restaurants and fastfood chains got CCTV...I think we girls juz wanna be safe cheesy

But it doesn't mean u have to spend it all for her unless ur pocket is pregnant wink
Story for the Gods,at the end of the day u wud end up spending close to 5k on a domitila that doesn't give a Bleep bout u.Must it be in a eatery.
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by TashaGirl: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Well, if after the 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd date you are still insisting we meet in an eatery, i might just give you the middle finger.
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by eph12(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
DonEffiong:

must it be there what happen to parks and social centres?
Yeah you go to parks and social centres. I don't think you suggest that to a girl and she refuses.
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by eph12(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2017
cyberguy72:
Story for the Gods,at the end of the day u wud end up spending close to 5k on a domitila that doesn't give a Bleep bout u.Must it be in a eatery.
There are levels. You go to some eatery and 5k is the least you can spend there and there are others you can spend much lower than that. If I don't have the intention of spending that much I would take her to a place I can spend less. But if she insists on spending that much I'm walking out on her
Re: Guys What Is You Opinion On Girls Who Say You Must Meet Her At Eatery/fast Food by freesinzu(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Shez a bad cook or shez out of fuvks to give so...... sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Of The End Time In The Church / Back From My Ban. Who Missed Me? / Simi Dances Erotically To Wizkid Daddy Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.