Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (47377 Views)

Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Do you know what is poverty?
What about those that does not have TF to go job interviews.
I want to assume that the recipient also base in Lagos.
Is N5000 even enough for transportation before the said salary Not to talk of feeding
Like I said creation of jobs and a friendly environment for business to thrive is much more better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for generations.

I believe our politicians know this but they just want to keep the poor below poverty level.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Dedetwo(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
I can never pity Nigerians because they tend to select empty-headed clowns as leaders.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I want to assume that the recipient also base in Lagos.
Is N5000 even enough for transportation before the said salary Not to talk of feeding
Like I said creation of jobs and a friendly environment for business to thrive is much more better.

That is what you are interested in. Why not visit some local governments in Nigeria and see some people who cannot even feed not to talk of sending their kids to school. Mind you, those kids are between age 2-6 years. All you want is for the mid class to be rich and the poor remain poor.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ChessEnthusiast: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Some people haven't eaten in days. What is the use of electricity? One scam consistency project can take care of the stipend. Why can't the federal govt pay when some states are paying bursary

Hahahaha... Did you really ask "what is the use of electricity?" Like seriously. Why do you think most small to medium size businesses pack up within a short time frame? This is because most of them are not breaking even due to high operating expenses. The high cost of running a business in Nigeria is usually high. If I opened a barbing salon, I'd get a generator, buy fuel etc. All these add to the operating cost.

Why do we have to keep feeding people in this 21st century. Why do I have this feeling that you're from Ekiti or any of the unproductive northern states. Wake up and smell the coffee. Don't give the people fish; teach them how to catch fish instead.

states functions are different from the FG functions. Your correlation is spurrious. FYI - FG hasn't stopped giving scholarships.

Destroy the root of the ailment once and for all and not the symptoms. Kapish?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by qleap2all(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:
Who and who have received dere own 5000

Cos i have not seen or heard anyone who have received deres

Nd by the way won't dey give me my own

Or na mouth dem use dey pay the money

Are you poor? How old are you, to be expecting N5000 from govt!!
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by qleap2all(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2017
MayorMgbedike:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for generations.

I believe our politicians know this but they just want to keep the poor below poverty level.
How do you want to teach a dying old poor man how to fish.? Fayose stopped same in Ekiti, today the old women aren't living fine
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ekobami: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Limitednow:
‎Tinubu stop pretending, we know you!
you know what?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

We did! After the council of yoruba elders meeting we held in Abeokuta, the capital of yoruba land. Many elders like my humble self were in attendance.
one pls can you list those elders, Abeokuta the capital of Yoruba land? It has a significance in yoruba history but not a capital, are you igbo or yoruba . I don't mean to be disrepectful but declaring fayose as Asiwaju is absurf, when there great royal fathers and people achieving greatness in their field. And probably a link cause I can't find it on google
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Hahahaha... Did you really ask "what is the use of electricity?" Like seriously. Why do you think most small to medium size businesses pack up within a short time frame? This is because most of them are not breaking even due to high operating expenses. The high cost of running a business in Nigeria is usually high. If I opened a barbing salon, I'd get a generator, buy fuel etc. All these add to the operating cost.

Why do we have to keep feeding people in this 21st century. Why do I have this feeling that you're from Ekiti or any of the unproductive northern states. Wake up and smell the coffee. Don't give the people fish; teach them how to catch fish instead.

states functions are different from the FG functions. Your correlation is spurrious. FYI - FG hasn't stopped giving scholarships.

Destroy the root of the ailment once and for all and not the symptoms. Kapish?

Nigerians like you are selfish and only think about themselves. How can some who has not eaten in days afford electricity? Rural villages has constant electricity more than urban cities. Some people in Nigeria live in mud houses. Most of you guys don't travel. Visit your local governments and see what is going on there. You can even afford gen. Smh. You cannot neglect the poorest and except economy prosperity. How would they now participate in learning how to fish.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
are you poor? Don't tell me you are poor, with your painted face you call make -up.
The stipend is for the poor.
You know one thing I've come to realize is that those who don't have tend to brag more than those who really have. What stats was used to figure out the poor in the country? No matter how you paint it, the Govt should stop giving anyone fish but show them how to fish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Kiakia(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
This Tinubu sef. Did he confirm if the programme have indeed taken off? Are the proper modalities in place for it's sustainability? Paying N5000 monthly stipend to the so called very poor and vulnerable Nigerians without establishing parametres for continuous fulfillment of the obligation is a sheer waste of time. Government should weigh it's options on this policy.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by don4real18(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:
Who and who have received dere own 5000

Cos i have not seen or heard anyone who have received deres

Nd by the way won't dey give me my own

Or na mouth dem use dey pay the money
Do you relate with the poor?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ChessEnthusiast: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Nigerians like you are selfish and only think about themselves. How can some who has not eaten in days afford electricity? Rural villages has constant electricity more than urban cities. Some people in Nigeria live in mud houses. Most of you guys don't travel. Visit your local governments and see what is going on there. You can even afford gen. Smh. You cannot neglect the poorest and except economy prosperity. How would they now participate in learning how to fish.
Shattap...What has selfishness got to do slapping you with the stark reality? Most of them in the rural areas are mainly Farmers. Why can't the government support their businesses, give them incentives. Most of them employ manual means to carry out basic functionsm for instance processing and milling cassava by hand. This way, they fend for themselves and also add value to the economy. The governmen can support them in these areas rather than doling out 5k to each of them. The poorest have children in the city. since when has it become the duty of the government to cater for every aged. We all can as well queue up so that they govt could start paying salary to every citizen.
All these Ekiti people sef. i don't blame you at all.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Kiakia(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
No, they didn't promise to pay vulnerable people but unemployed graduates which they later denied. Again let's see the list of those thatve benefitted already. I see this whole thing as mere political stunt for 2019

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
You are right. Afterall, the N-Power thing received adequate awareness and names of beneficiaries were published. Where are the names of the beneficiaries of this N5,000? This government sef.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Kiakia(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
deepwater:
I ask again, who are the poor!

P.S Tinubu said we should come together to beat poverty!
with what? #5,000 a month? How much is a gallon of kerosene?
Tinubu have lost sight of what to say or write. He may have issued this nebulous statement just to be in Buhari's good book again or probably curry some favour. His days of strong political power is likely gone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Shattap...What has selfishness got to do slapping you with the stark reality? Most of them in the rural areas are mainly Farmers. Why can't the government support their businesses, give them incentives. Most of them employ manual means to carry out basic functionsm for instance processing and milling cassava by hand. This way, they fend for themselves and also add value to the economy. The governmen can support them in these areas rather than doling out 5k to each of them. The poorest have children in the city. since when has it become the duty of the government to cater for every aged. We all can as well queue up so that they govt could start paying salary to every citizen.
All these Ekiti people sef. i don't blame you at all.

Yes. The government should start paying every citizens and still provide support for our businesses. That is a responsible government. You can move to the village if you want to enjoy 24hrs electricity.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Billiondoe: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Coward of chocolate roof Kingdom! Cat of Bourdillon.

Some f00ls are still shouting that this man has got a shocker for Buhari. It is clear that baby toad is spent and out of water. He is now by the gutter side croaking,moaning and gasping for air. Looking for help, from the Asiwaju of yoruba land a.k.a Fayose.

Even Atiku, who is a power monger and can kiss a frog for power will not grovel like this for anybody.

Tinubu is finished! Simple. Let him admit it and we shall start the process of his rehabilitation.

Pls just shut your trap, it's like your brain is paining you...pls how old are you? When your elders are discussing politics pls keep kwayaet...no body wants to know how much hate your parents from the yest feed your with.
You sound like you have so much hate in your body, purge urslef
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ChessEnthusiast: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Yes. The government should start paying every citizens and still provide support for our businesses. That is a responsible government. You can move to the village if you want to enjoy 24hrs electricity.

Ekiti logic... grin grin grin No wonder the state is in a sorry condition. Chop chop chop chop chop....and forget about development. I don't envy you
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Ekiti logic... grin grin grin No wonder the state is in a sorry condition. Chop chop chop chop chop....and forget about development. I don't envy you

Exactly why Apc will rule for the next 50 years
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by alexiej(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
OlaMiki:
Long but senseless
Exactly like you dear
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Coraje(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2017
timecapsule:
THE TIMECAPSULE NEWS REPORTING......................

Nigeria as a giant of Africa with a population of about 185 million, which has about 75% (about 140 millions) of masses living in abject poverty.
The federal Government has commence to subsidize for 1 millions life of Nigerians with a monthly payment of #5000 each from different selected state in Nigeria, whereas the remaining 139 million peoples need to carry their own cross by their self.

..............NIGERIANS are good in putting the square peg in a round hole.
..............NIGERIANS don't need this kind of subsidys
..............NIGERIANS need our ECONOMY to be fixed.
..............NIGERIANS needs young bloods in our GOVERNMENT, We are tried of all these out dated brains that has retried from civil servant offices and dump their selves in the affairs of this country.

Please if i may asked do we have age bracket for civil servant offices in Nigeria, what a happen to our GOVERNMENT.........?? In the 80s they said we are the future leaders, till now they are still in the affair of this country.
.................My question is, when is our future to lead this country is going to start, instead we YOUTHS will be here in NAIRALAND hailing them for their mistakes.
........... IF i may ask our YOUTHS, Pls flash back to get the right answer, what is the age bracket of our LEADERS from 1960 to 1990..........?

God bless you. But It's easy to talk online and nothing will happen. There must be something we can do to salvage this mess Nigeria is into.
My thought is if we can be gather many people and form a movement. Things will happen! I might not be good in public speaking or motivating a crowd so we need someone who can. It's high time we got out of this mess our leaders keep putting us into.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

That is what you are interested in. Why not visit some local governments in Nigeria and see some people who cannot even feed not to talk of sending their kids to school. Mind you, those kids are between age 2-6 years. All you want is for the mid class to be rich and the poor remain poor.
grin grin grin your argument really got me cracking.
creating of jobs and a friendly environment is a win win situation. An employee take home will even be more.
In today's market what can N5000 solve.
This is not helping the poor, it is enslaving the poor.
Don't give them fish teach them how to fish.
Government already have a lot on their plate for how long will these people continue to depend on them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin your argument really got me cracking.
creating of jobs and a friendly environment is a win win situation. An employee take home will even be more.
In today's market what can N5000 solve.
This is not helping the poor, it is enslaving the poor.
Don't give them fish teach them how to fish.
Government already have a lot on their plate for how long will these people continue to depend on them

It can be continued provided the money are not used for throwing government social parties.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

It can be continued provided the money are not used for throwing government social parties
What can I say to convince you that creation of jobs, good economy management and a friendly environment for business to thrive is better than the meagre, peanut N5000 MONTHLY
I give up!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by barrydee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
ayamAgenius:
$10 every month. Very Commendable!
NO!! You are a BUFFOON!
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by odoguma(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
This Nigerian politicians always want u to be at their mercy. Playing the role of a god. Yeye people. Who 5k epp... Propagandist all of them....
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

What can I say to convince you that creation of jobs, good economy management and a friendly environment for business to thrive is better than the meagre, peanut N5000 MONTHLY
I give up!

Nothing. It does not stop creation of jobs, and friendly environment.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Nothing. It does not stop creation of jobs, and friendly environment.
This N5000 thing is another way to cart away tax payer's money. Have you collected Or do you know who has
Pix or idontbilivit smiley
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

This N5000 thing is another way to cart away tax payer's money. Have you collected Or do you know who has
Pix or idontbilivit smiley

If you want to find out. Visit your local government secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by babtuns76(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Limitednow:
Payment Of N5000 Stipend, Sign Of Buhari’s Commitment To People’s Welfare – Tinubu

Source:http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/payment-n5000-sign-buharis-commitment-peoples-welfare-tinubu/
The program that we don't even known The time they are registered.they don't even pay any body till now. Lalacticlala.

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by michaelwestern(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I give up!

Both can be done. No government in this world can provide jobs for everyone and eradicate poverty totally. So don't think creating jobs and a good economy is something that can be done overnight, it will take time. But meanwhile help can be provided for the poor.

So there's nothing wrong in pursuing economic developments and also helping the poor. Both can be done together. The government has budgets for all those things already so they don't affect each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.