Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (47380 Views)

Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2017
kabrud:

The 5000 is for the poor and u are not poor pls. I know how packaging be, this one no follow for packaging.

U dey vex

Na ur landlord provoke u dis morning or na my comment
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Barigaboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:
Who and who have received dere own 5000

Cos i have not seen or heard anyone who have received deres

Nd by the way won't dey give me my own

Or na mouth dem use dey pay the money
Buhari will not say what hasn't done u should no that by now. when he was promising m sure he didn't no Nigeria account has been emptied. Promise is wish to do something but situation my not make those things work. Every govt promise most time that we even forgot to ask them what they ve promised. Sharing 5k to less privilege is just a way of making sure he fulfil part of his promise even if its not exactly.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
JSTFU
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Barigaboy(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:

Buhari will not say what hasn't done u should no that by now. when he was promising m sure he didn't no Nigeria account has been emptied. Promise is wish to do something but situation my not make those things work. Every govt promise most time that we even forgot to ask them what they ve promised. Sharing 5k to less privilege is just a way of making sure he fulfil part of his promise even if its not exactly. Even if he start sharing money to jobless graduate now don't u no that Nigerians will abuse d scheme n some people will even turn it to a way of stealing money. By giving 2 people 5k n telling d govt they ve shared money to 200 people.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Barigaboy:

Buhari will not say what hasn't done u should no that by now. when he was promising m sure he didn't no Nigeria account has been emptied. Promise is wish to do something but situation my not make those things work. Every govt promise most time that we even forgot to ask them what they ve promised. Sharing 5k to less privilege is just a way of making sure he fulfil part of his promise even if its not exactly. Even if he start sharing money to jobless graduate now don't u no that Nigerians will abuse d scheme n some people will even turn it to a way of stealing money. By giving 2 people 5k n telling d govt they ve shared money to 200 people.

Nd ur point is? ??
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Tinubu is not any national leader. The only difference between him and any APC ward chairman is that he will be crucified if he speaks against any policy from Abuja and the ward chairman will probably only be axed.

http://www.areliablesource.xyz/association-of-foreign-missions-in-nigeria-names-the-nation-best-newspaper-of-2016/
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Orikinla1: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:

Pray not to be one of them.
Your internet bill is more than N10K monthly and you want N5K monthly stipend? cheesy
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by GMBuhari: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:

Why is that a problem? At least you are not poor enough not to study as such as SS 1 Your grammar shows it
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by intruder15(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD BLESS TINUBU, OUR JAGABAN.

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
lol. abeg where 1523 come from?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by yahmohy27: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Nutase:
Okpolo
Were you trained by your parent ?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
BlindAngel:
Fake change everywhere
when 98% of the most poor dnt even have banks in their village/town, talkmore of having a bank account
Lies and fake change everywhere, every living soul that voted for this fake government and still supporting it till date will die today Saturday IJN.
No peace for the wicked
QUOTE ME NEGATIVELY AND DIE THIS NIGHT, AND I WILL SHOW U THAT AM A REAL TOMBOY.

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by alexiej(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you stil have money to keep in bank, but the vulnerable ones don't have money to keep in bank.
Again, cbn was hired or appointed by your ineffectual buffoon,

What exactly are u talking about sir? That cbn did well by imposing the stamp duty? So as a uni student, a struggling parent sends u 2k to spend for 2 weeks, and government feels the best they can do is collect 50naira on it? Or as an entrepreneur just starting up, u collect 1k from 10 clients and 500naira is already gone? Yet there are other stupid charges brought by the policies of the current cbn governor like 'card maintenance fee' the reintroduction of charges on other banks ATMs, charges on phone transfers, the destruction of ur ATM card within 24hrs when its 'swallowed by an ATM (and u have to pay for another one).... etc.

Now, its alarming that you think I support GEJ just because I am against APC. I don't! But I hate playing the blame game. If someone is 'ineffective' and another comes to say he can do better, should we not speak against him when he is equally ineffective?
APC promised better... if the cbn gov was appointed by an ineffective govt and APC claims to be effective, isn't it their responsibility to remove him?

I maintain that APC is a scam. Its the same old story over again. They've spent almost a year with NO successful policy. For example, what database/criteria will they use to give the 5k? Should smtn not precede the other? More pple are out of jobs today than there were 1 yr ago, yet APC has no solution to it.

The PDP was bad, but its sad that APC is even more so.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Orikinla1:

Pray not to be one of them.
Your internet bill is more than N10K monthly and you want N5K monthly stipend? cheesy

Bros na u dey subscribe for me grin

Just simple question wey i ask na him some Zombies dey kill themselves
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Mufasa27(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:

But Wetin you wan use 5000 thousand do
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Mufasa27:

But Wetin you wan use 5000 thousand do

Ajuju
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Sirwallace(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
No, they didn't promise to pay vulnerable people but unemployed graduates which they later denied. Again let's see the list of those thatve benefitted already. I see this whole thing as mere political stunt for 2019

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
dude, don't you think it is too early for any right thinking politician or follower to start campaign and blackmailing now? plus is there anywhere in the world where citizens get stipend without some kind of scheme and criteria to follow suit? all of you love to go america, is that how they share money to the Americans? I take you as one of the non vulnerable since you have a phone with internet to comment here, you don't expect the govt to pay you when you are not handicapped, do u?
those are pregnant questions for u.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Jesusloveyou: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2017
alexiej:

What exactly are u talking about sir? That cbn did well by imposing the stamp duty? So as a uni student, a struggling parent sends u 2k to spend for 2 weeks, and government feels the best they can do is collect 50naira on it? Or as an entrepreneur just starting up, u collect 1k from 10 clients and 500naira is already gone? Yet there are other stupid charges brought by the policies of the current cbn governor like 'card maintenance fee' the reintroduction of charges on other banks ATMs, charges on phone transfers, the destruction of ur ATM card within 24hrs when its 'swallowed by an ATM (and u have to pay for another one).... etc.

Now, its alarming that you think I support GEJ just because I am against APC. I don't! But I hate playing the blame game. If someone is 'ineffective' and another comes to say he can do better, should we not speak against him when he is equally ineffective?
APC promised better... if the cbn gov was appointed by an ineffective govt and APC claims to be effective, isn't it their responsibility to remove him?

I maintain that APC is a scam. Its the same old story over again. They've spent almost a year with NO successful policy. For example, what database/criteria will they use to give the 5k? Should smtn not precede the other? More pple are out of jobs today than there were 1 yr ago, yet APC has no solution to it.

so is an ineffectualism to give stipend to the poor instead to pocket the money like your ineffectual buffoon.
We should always commend for little to attract more even from someone you hate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nairarealman: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Limitednow:
Payment Of N5000 Stipend, Sign Of Buhari’s Commitment To People’s Welfare – Tinubu

Source:http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/payment-n5000-sign-buharis-commitment-peoples-welfare-tinubu/

I have 2 options of such mini flat both are occupied by
corporate clients the structure modern and the facilities
too. The parking space is ample room sizes are huge
kitchen toilet and bath. The location is strategic both
properties a stone throw to Ikorodu rd walk to Palmgrove
Brt terminal. Rent per year is 350k,
2) Room self cont at the same properties with the same
aforementioned facilities just 170k per year
Tel - 08161596856
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ayamAgenius: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
$10 every month. Very Commendable!
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by timecapsule: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
THE TIMECAPSULE NEWS REPORTING......................

Nigeria as a giant of Africa with a population of about 185 million, which has about 75% (about 140 millions) of masses living in abject poverty.
The federal Government has commence to subsidize for 1 millions life of Nigerians with a monthly payment of #5000 each from different selected state in Nigeria, whereas the remaining 139 million peoples need to carry their own cross by their self.

..............NIGERIANS are good in putting the square peg in a round hole.
..............NIGERIANS don't need this kind of subsidys
..............NIGERIANS need our ECONOMY to be fixed.
..............NIGERIANS needs young bloods in our GOVERNMENT, We are tried of all these out dated brains that has retried from civil servant offices and dump their selves in the affairs of this country.

Please if i may asked do we have age bracket for civil servant offices in Nigeria, what a happen to our GOVERNMENT.........?? In the 80s they said we are the future leaders, till now they are still in the affair of this country.
.................My question is, when is our future to lead this country is going to start, instead we YOUTHS will be here in NAIRALAND hailing them for their mistakes.
........... IF i may ask our YOUTHS, Pls flash back to get the right answer, what is the age bracket of our LEADERS from 1960 to 1990..........?
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Ekpeitut:
Is it just me but it's as if the present government deliberately ran the Nigerian economy to the ground and increased the hunger level before commencing the 5k payment so they'll receive accolades for being sensitive to the plight of the common man.

Anyways..
My brother the money is not even enough for the elderly. He should create jobs and make the country friendly for entrepreneurs then we can take care of ourselves and even our elders.
Nigerians are not lazy.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2017
myfantasies:

Go to the villages and ask them, not here
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

My brother the money is not even enough for the elderly. He should create jobs and make the country friendly for entrepreneurs then we can take care of ourselves and even our elders.
Nigerians are not lazy.

Do you know what is poverty?
What about those that does not have TF to go job interviews.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by OlaMiki: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2017
What is there to pretend abt na !!!!! Ode
Limitednow:
‎Tinubu stop pretending, we know you!
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2017
alexiej:

He is saying that some people in Nigeria don't have money for transport to their various local governments to collect the 5000 stipends.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by OlaMiki: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Long but senseless
alexiej:

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by chigonye: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2017
BlindAngel:
Fake change everywhere
when 98% of the most poor dnt even have banks in their village/town, talkmore of having a bank account
Lies and fake change everywhere, every living soul that voted for this fake government and still supporting it till date will die today Saturday IJN.
No peace for the wicked
QUOTE ME NEGATIVELY AND DIE THIS NIGHT, AND I WILL SHOW U THAT AM A REAL TOMBOY.

Really
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
Rubbish.
Why not embark on sustainable projects like constructing good roads and repairing the dilapitated ones, massive infrastructural development, steady power supply, development of local manpower, research and development centres etc
and watch poverty slides into oblivion.

Still. giving people fish in this 21st century. Tinubu should shut the fvck up and take several seats.

Feeding of vulnerable people isn't sustainable. Ask Ogbeni Aregbe. He will tell you more.

Nonsense.

Some people haven't eaten in days. What is the use of electricity? One scam consistency project can take care of the stipend. Why can't the federal govt pay when some states are paying bursary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.