Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others (938 Views)

Ikpeazu Is An Unrepentant Liar, IPOB Reacts To Abia Gov's ‘attack’ On Kanu / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by Aguoru122: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
By Ifeanyi Okali

I have tried to monitor all that has been happening since governor Okezie Ikpeazu PhD came in as governor of Abia State. And I am compelled to let the world know the extent his his failures despite the huge amount of failures that has passed through his hands since he assumed office;

SALARIES: Workers welfare has hit an all-time low in many agencies and parastatals in the state: For example, Abia Polytechnic workers and staff of state university teaching hospital went on Christmas break without pay as they are being owed seven months salaries. Similarly, local government workers and staff of the state broadcasting media outfit, BCA, have not been paid for about months.

ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION: The governor, has totally failed in the area of refuse management and waste disposal, he has not been able to tackle the issue of environmental sanitation in the state. The problem of garbage disposal in Umuahia the capital city of the state and the commercial city of Aba remains intractable. Although there has been improvement in the area, Aba is still relatively dirty and this has been blamed on the poor funding of ASEPA, the agency responsible for refuse disposal in the state. The agency lacks adequate garbage disposal equipment, vehicles, staff and other logistics to properly carry out its duties.

HEALTH: The governor has not done anything noticeable in the health sector. The state University Teaching Hospital is almost comatose. The primary health care service is in a poor and shabby condition across the state.

SLOW PACE OF WORK: Most roads that the government started are yet to be completed apart from Ominyi drive and a few others. Even the road leading to the governor’s village, Ururuka from Obikabia Junction is yet to be completed.

LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION: The Local government election contrary to his promise was everything but free and fair. The election was described by the opposition, monitoring groups and other analysts as a charade and a shame to democracy despite the high expectations based on several promises credited to him that the election will be free,fair and credible.

May God Help Abia State......

Source: Abia Breaking News™
Read More......https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1786810274918337&substory_index=0&id=1554378488161518

1 Like

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by Atiku2019: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by Acekidc4(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by vani86: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Acekidc4:

I am guessing you are 16 years old, if not then you need to grow up.

The OP raised an important issue and all you can reply is that dumb meme.

Nigger swerve if you have nothing reasonable to say.

All these inbred i dont give a Bleep gang. It is old already, no longer funny and very dry

3 Likes

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by ScotsReferendum: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Okezie and Rochas are two nuisances in Igbo land
Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by Acekidc4(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
vani86:

I am guessing you are 16 years old, if not then you need to grow up.

The OP raised an important issue and all you can reply is that dumb meme.

Nigger swerve if you have nothing reasonable to say.

All these inbred i dont give a Bleep gang. It is old already, no longer funny and very dry

Can you plsss do me a favour?;

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by vani86: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Acekidc4:

Can you plsss do me a favour?;

Still dry

1 Like

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by henchamb(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
What o u expect from a puppet
Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by betterABIAstate: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Useless Governor
Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by TimeManager(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Blame it on Aregbe... Stupid Alaigbo Peasants.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Failures Of Abia Gov. Ikpeazu: Workers Owed For 7 Months, Others by fergie001: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Abia,my State.......God will soon smile on us,Fear Not,but our destinies lies in our hands.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Proceeds On Vacation To UK / BREAKING: Saraki Reads Buhari’s Letter On Second Chance For Magu / Foreign Affairs Minister Finally Registers As APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.