Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (2236 Views)

What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? / Guys, What Is The Nicest Thing Your Girlfriend Has Done For You??? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Twaci(f): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
"fvck you Jeff"

grin....

Fat head
mosquito eyes grin

You follow me reach here abi? cheesy
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Cholls(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
my brother..............You are now making money o.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Bizzonthetrack(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
I believe in you
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
cry 1. Your smile is enchanting. 2. You've been a true friend. 3. I adore you.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by MrJonzer: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kushpapi:
wanna kush?

!!!!!
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Medunah: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Your face like burnt pot.....
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by raydatluvs(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
My mum told me you are a man. It remains the nicest because of the timing, when I was around 20 that age when most guys are finding themselves, you know it set me up great. Then am like the last born and you know the cliché about how mums are clingy to their last born.
Finally, that's all the validation I would ever NEED. Any other one would only be icing of the cake.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Benita27:
I suppose that's the nicest thing someone said to you?.

cry.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by GodsLastBorn: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigga get your ish together and always be prepared and on point. :-)
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by GodsLastBorn: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
You can work your own miracle, nobody owes you anything. You can have anything you want, you just have to be prepared and work to get it.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Melonny(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
'you act like you have it all figured out and that's wrong' from a stranger. I couldn't sleep. I was like who the mess is this girl?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
FatGuy:
'Are you normal'?
nice moniker grin
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm so hungry
Feel like eating deepfriedpuff
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Missmossy(f): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are the best thing that happened to me cheesy you are a rare gem, you have got a kind heart and a beautiful soul. I blushed for days.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2017
Cholls:
my brother..............You are now making money o.
lie...my brother u still broke tongue
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by wizrose(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2017
You fucking made my day just now. I've been in a salty mood and you just cured it. Thanks.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by wizrose(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=DeepFriedPuff roman]lie...my brother u still broke ..... the black ass nigga think making Money is easy cheesy
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm so hungry

Feel like eating deepfriedpuff
lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
lipsrsealed
Not this kind of puff cos this one is a human

Good morning to you cool
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by FvckShiT(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2017
"Lets fúck one more time,i fùcking loved it"
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Not this kind of puff cos this one is a human

Good morning to you cool
mornin'
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by youngsahito(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wen u knew u wanted it ...y did u not ask?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? by smilingface(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
mine is...come and eat food....

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Says You Can Ask Her For Anything, What Would You Ask For? / An Open Letter To Men Who LOVE Sagging / Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.