Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. (3700 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by EfemenaXY: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2017
armyofone:
I'm wondering too. I think that woman should move on with her life. She should tell him in very clear English to move on with his too.
How are you Efe, hope good.

Happy New Year dear!

Yeah, it's been a while but I'm good. Hope you are too. smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by Joy1706(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
George22016:
The man is the head of the house yield to him
You're an idiot

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by Joy1706(f): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Help him pack his things and bid him farewell to his village

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by Bibors(m): 2:24am On Jan 16, 2017
You need to do a little study of your husband's psychology, loosing a job isn't easy for any man. How you pamper his ego is very important. In fact you need to be more loyal now that he doesn't have a job. Get a friend/ relative to codedly talk to him without him having any knowledge of your discussing with such a person. Remember you too can also loose your job. Villa isn't the best . Stoop as much as you can to conquer a broken man. This is when he needs you most.
Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2017
I can't believe the woman is still seeking opinions on what to do about the marriage.

If it was me I would have laughed long and hard in his face and thanked him for ridding me of the burden of his jobless, insecure arse.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by megareal: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
If this story is true, Op, kindly tell your husband to park well. Why is he trying to drag you down because he lost his job? If the marriage will end, so be it. How can a husband be so blind and uncaring to even suggest what he is suggesting ?

You have responsibilities, so face reality.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by olureignforever: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
let dem gt divorced....she wld mke d biggest mistake of her life if she moves with him. she has her parents too so why wld u lose ur job cus of a jobless man

Gbam. You nailed it. Men. So that the joblessness can make all of them wallow in poverty.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by olureignforever: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Laird:
Madam money has no mood swings, does not make you unhappy, takes care of Your needs, solves your problems,

Emotions do not pay school fees, emotions do not buy children's books, emotions do not buy drug medication, no hospital asks You to settle Your bill with emotions

Ask him diplomatically and tactifully to provide You a source of income in the village before moving to the village.
If not, please calmly, kindly peacefully keep making Your Legit Money. Softly spoken

You are too much.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him. by armyofone(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Glad you are dear, I'm good too. Can't wait for the cold season to be over.

EfemenaXY:

Happy New Year dear!

Yeah, it's been a while but I'm good. Hope you are too. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? / Advise Please! My Friend's New Wife From Nigeria Is Tearing Us Apart! / MALE Or FEMALE Child: Who Is More Expensive To Raise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.