Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Story Will Blow Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story Will Blow Your Mind (3059 Views)

Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. / This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
. Well, it's more of intimacy. Kindly like, comment and share.

Randy Andy

By Simisola Sowole

Kindly follow my Facebook page for more interesting stories https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/

Chapter 1
I sat down in their well furnished sitting room watching Temitope struggle with the recorder. “I swear! I know how to play it well! “ She argued. I gave a smirk and nodded. Temilade was my father’s best friend’s daughter and funny enough, we had never met till then. She was living with her mother in a different state. Her parents were divorced. Her smile brightened up my soul and had this effect on me. She was a very lively girl and aside that, she had perfect boobs. Yes, I was also sexually attracted to her and She knew it.
“Andy! Stop staring at my chest, can you?” She commanded. I smiled at her revealing my dimples. “You’re Such a beautiful boy.” She complimented.
“The recorder is also beautiful. “ I commented. “And you play it well.”I added.
“Thank you!” She said sweetly and dropped the recorder. Her face fell.
“I wonder how you handle it. Isn’t it quite big and you put that in your mouth? Talented. “ I said with a wink.
“Andy! “ She exclaimed.
I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her chin. I longed for that moment. She shifted uncomfortably. “Andy, my brother is home.” She complained. I grinned at her “He’s just two. He’s also just asleep. What can go wrong?” I asked. My lips came close to hers and surprisingly, she welcomed them. I bit her lower lip with so much passion in me. Our tongues flicked against each other and I was ready to explore every corner of her mouth. My hands moved to her chest, her natural endowment. I pressed them vigorously and my lips moved to them. She didn’t push me away as I feared but instead, she unbuttoned her shirt revealing them.
“Tope why are you so beautiful? “ I asked with gladness. In aggression, she pushed my head into them. She wasn’t wearing a bra, I had suspected earlier. I placed the first beauty in my opened mouth and sucked on the nipple gently. “Andy..Andy..”She moaned whilst rubbing my head.
Then I heard a footstep. A silent one.
I carried the little boy to his room and placed him on the bed. “Don’t sneak up like that, little man. Hey! Have this.” I said giving him a toy on the floor. He smiled innocently and began to play with it. “You’d be fine ,little man. I have unfinished business.”I informed and closed the door behind me.
Temitope sat down with her legs crossed and her expression was not too good. “What if he had seen us? What kind of a sister am I? “ She cried. I rubbed her head gently and gave her a kiss. “Don’t feel bad. He saw nothing and even if he did, he wont understand. “ I explained to her. She pushed me away angrily and picked up her recorder.
“Are you angry with me?” I asked her. She hissed loudly and walked to her room. I wasn’t done with her. It couldn’t end that way. It never did. I knocked on her door gently till she finally opened it. “Tope don’t be cross with me..” I began to apologize till she grabbed me roughly and placed her lips on mine. The way she kissed was aggressive. Reminded me of my P.H.E teacher. I responded with more aggression and held her slim waist. I carried her by placing her legs around mine and moved towards her bed. I looked at her for a second and I saw desperation in her eyes. She had always wanted me. I felt like a pro.
I kissed her ears and moved to her neck and the collar bones. She had beautiful collar bones and I placed my lips on them. My hands were exploring her soft breasts as they pressed them generously. I wasn’t in a hurry. I unbuttoned her shirt slowly and placed my tongue on her hardened nipples. She had goose bumps around her body. I sucked on the first with so much delicacy and bit it tenderly. I moved to the second and did the same, but this time, I bit harder. “Andy!” She moaned. My right hand had gone below while my tongue was doing a different job on her nipples. I pulled down her skirt with ease as she assisted by kicking it off. My left hand was rubbing her breasts while the right was on her thighs. She had no pants on too. What a naughty girl. I slid my hand in her crotch. And I realized she was already wet. My index finger went into her region and I began to slide in and out. “Andy, please go in.” She pleaded. I placed my tongue on her navel and kissed it. My finger was still sliding in and out and it felt like it was in a bucket of water. I kissed her lips again with passion. She had pulled down my shorts and briefs. I was hard like a rock.
I felt my heart beat faster and the veins on my dick were bulging. I was going to take my time. When she couldn’t take the suspense anymore, she held my dick and tried putting it in. “No sugar, wait.” I whispered whilst setting it free from her grip. It was one of the hardest things. I finally went into her and the expression on her face was priceless. I was going deeper and deeper and my mind travelled to the time I spent Christmas with my aunt and how I dug my finger into the ice-cream bowl. But this time, it was Temitope and it wasn’t my finger. I held her waist and began going into her with the rush of adrenaline. Her moaning was loud and I had to cover her mouth. I turned her to the other side and kept on going in. She held onto my back and I felt sharp pains. She reminded me of my house’s Cook. Marianne could scratch and bite. I was so much in the moment that I released in her. It was too late when I withdrew.
“Andy!” She screamed when she noticed. Everything had been bleeped up. I realized I wasn’t a pro in unprotected sex. “Everything will be fine.” She assured and sat beside me. She took her bag and brought out a pill from it. “I’ll be okay. It isn’t the first time.” She added. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror and remembered when my cousin complained about the hike in price of Pampers. I wasn’t ready to start complaining too. Well, she could handle it, I thought.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Randy Andy
By Simisola Sowole

Episode 2
* For Episode 1, kindly ff my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/ Like, Share and Comment. I.G @Burnt_dodo Sc @Simishine1 *

I looked out of the window blankly with my shirt around my shoulders. I was deep in thought. After the escapade with Temitope and the costly mistake, I wasn’t myself anymore. A knock came to my door and it was our family’s Cook Aishat. I turned to her and saw her hold a flask with a bottle of water. “Mummy said I should give you.” She said in a low voice. I waved her off. I didn’t want to see her, she disgusted me. “Andy, are you angry with me? “ She asked. “As far as I’m concerned, you are a common cook to me and nothing more. Now can you leave me alone?” I ordered. She looked down sadly, dropped the flask and left. “Bitch.” I said under my breath.
I had caught Aishat with my best friend in his room. I had earlier bragged about how we had regular sex to Bode and he had desired to do the same to her. It wasn’t as if I was in love with her but I found it disrespectful. She had been sneaking out to his house and having countless sex with him till I caught them. I opened the flask and ate little from the couscous. I had lost my appetite. I fell asleep and decided to call Temi when I woke up.
“Hey sweet! “ I greeted.
“Andy, I really am grateful for today. You were amazing. I’m looking forward to another day. My parents will be out for two days, just me and you all alone. “ She informed excitedly. I gave a weak smile. I was bothered.
“Temi, are you sure you can’t get pregnant? “ I questioned.
“I can’t. I’m not a kid in this at all.” She boasted. I felt calm.
I sat in the living room with Nicole who was blabbing on and on about her lashes and how she felt it wasn’t long enough. Nicole was my course mate and sometimes, she came over. She had just recovered from a heart break and wanted to chill with me. I was looking at her lips as she talked so fast. I encouraged her to be a rapper but she always took it as a joke.
“What do you have to say about that? “ She finally said with her hands in akimbo.
“Erm.. I want to kiss your lips so hard, they’ll look like you had lips enlargement. “ I said truthfully.
“You weren’t even listening!” She exclaimed and hit me on the legs.
I winked at her. “I know you want what’s between them.” I told pointing to my legs.
Nicole bit her thumb and grinned. She was my naughty friend and I’d missed her in action. Since she got into a relationship, we never were intimate. It wasn’t so easy. Nicole was very beautiful with tiny lips and Chinese eyes. Her hair was very long and she always packed it in a bun. She had very small size of breasts, it could pass as a chest. I always teased her about it. Nicole’s major turning point was her backside. They were very large and soft. God never created anything halfway. I locked the door and walked to where she sat.
“I miss you Andy.” She confessed and hugged me tightly. We both fell on the ground and I placed my hands on her butt. I began to kiss her softly, from her forehead to her lips. They fell apart slowly as I placed mine on them. I bit her lower lip and sucked it. My tongue danced around her mouth and hit hers gently. I wanted to do a lot to her. I bit her upper lip and felt like not letting go. Nicole’s lips were the most succulent I’d Seen so far. Those lips could do a lot; the mouth in general.
Nicole’s mouth enveloped my dick. She held it between her hands and spat on it. Nicole always made a mess. She placed it inside her mouth and almost covered it all. Her deep throat game was a hundred percent. She juggled the balls like she never owned toys as a child. My soul was in another planet as I made funny sounds. She began to shook it hard and placed it in her mouth again. I was in cloud 9. I just wished she had enough breasts to slide it between them. Then my phone rang. I wished I hadn’t seen the caller. I wished I hadn’t even paid attention to the call. I wished I hadn’t met her at all. And I wished I didn’t do what I did.
Feedback please, criticism allowed too. Episode 3 coming up. Follow my page https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY

By Simisola Sowole©

*This is a story based on sex and murder. I hope you enjoy it. Kindly follow my fb page https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/ I.G @burnt_dodo

Episode 3
“Andy, I think I’m pregnant. “ Temitope said on the phone.
“No. You are Temitope.”I replied sarcastically.
“Andy! The drugs didn’t work. I’m fucking pregnant here! I do not know what to do at all.” She cried.
I froze that minute and my heart began to pound. Temitope mustn’t be joking with me, I thought. Nicole sat opposite me looking confused. “What’s wrong? “She mouthed.
“When did you notice this?” I asked soberly.
“Last week. I’m getting bigger. Missed my period, been weak, and stomach is bulging. We had sex about three months ago. Didn’t see my period since then. I’m so sure I’m pregnant. “ She informed.
I got defensive immediately. “You know what to do. It’s not my fault entirely. If you need money for the shit, I’ll send it to you. “I offered.
Nicole stood up and came closer to me. I ended the call abruptly and placed my hands on my head.
“I’m dead.” I said quietly.
“Seems you got yourself in trouble. “She observed.
“A girl just called saying she is pregnant. “ I informed.
Nicole covered her mouth in shock. I didn’t know what to do that moment. Aishat walked in with a tray of fruit juice. She dropped it on the table and walked away.
“She promised she wouldn’t get pregnant. She made me believe. Nicole I’m trying to set my life. I’m trying to get my project done in no time. It was just a fling. A freaking fling.” I explained shaking.
Nicole ran her fingers through her hair. I could tell she was worried herself. My phone rang again.
“Andy, I can’t abort. I’ve promised myself not to ever try it. It’s too risky. I almost died the first time. I’m sorry. I just have to have this child. Our parents will understand. We both need to see and discuss. This isn’t a phone matter. Don’t expect me to change my mind about aborting. “ Temitope said in a dry tone.
I got disturbed and couldn’t think straight. I decided to call Bode, my best friend. He sounded very casual on the phone.
“Don’t panic. This isn’t anything new dude. Just invite her for dinner or something. She dey do yanga for you, dey form boss. Talk to her sweetly. Give her like 60k and she will just flush it. Isn’t It girls? “ He assured.
“I think you should follow Bode’s Advice. Andy, you don’t need a child now. You’re still too young you know. “ Nicole advised. I totally agreed with her. Temitope was a real family friend. This was harder to do.
We sat opposite each other in the beautiful restaurant. “You look flawless. “I complimented. She smiled brightly.
“I’m so glad you are considerate enough. I understand you are still schooling and under your parents but I’m not asking for marriage. Just want us to be adults about this and have the baby. We will be good parents.” She emphasized.
I simply nodded and swallowed hard. I was almost choking. I began to notice her flaws. I noticed her large forehead, her rough face, her bushy brows and her dry lips. This was someone I died to be intimate with, someone I viewed as a beauty queen. Though, I loved her breasts more. They still looked attractive and indeed, they were bigger.
“I will like to offer you some amount of money to take care of yourself and things you need. Temi, I’m sincerely not ready for a child please.” I begged. She was infuriated.
“Andy, we are having this baby. I already told my boyfriend too. Tell your girlfriend you are expecting a child too. Good bye.” She said and walked away. I felt weak and sick. This was just a nightmare, I thought.
“She’s being stubborn. I’ve experienced this before. Andy, be smart. I’ll get you some drugs. Invite her over again. Put it in her drink or something . She’d bleed after a while. That’s all. Trust me guy!” Bode assured again. Nicole sat quietly and watched us.
“ I don’t like the idea. Drugging her isn’t good. What if something goes wrong? Think of it.” She argued.
I was very confused and agitated. I wanted to go with Bode’s plan. He was more experienced. Bode and I had been friends for over 5years.
“So Andy, this is the Nicole. She’s pretty though. Babe, this is hundred percent safe. Don’t worry about any negative stuff. It’s nothing at all.” He explained to her holding her hands. I didn’t like the fact that Bode was a womanizer. Nicole took her hands off and hissed. She looked really stressed. I felt pity for her.
I prepared for the day Temi was coming over. I stayed calm and cool. I decided not to panic. The drug was in my room, nothing could go wrong. It was going to work and I was going to be free, I thought.
Kindly comment, Share and Like.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©

*This story is based on Sex and Murder. I hope you enjoy.

Episode 4
I kept saying short prayers during my sleep. I wondered if God will answer them because I knew it was not exactly the kind of prayer expected. I prayed for Temi to take her drink and have a miscarriage. I wanted everything to be over. The next morning, my dad and step mum left for work. I was home with Ayisa. Things were awkward between us. There was a knock on the door. I froze instantly and rehearsed how I was going to receive Temitope.
“Hey dear!” I greeted warmly. She hugged me and I could smell pineapple.
“Tell me you smell something nice! ”She urged.
“And I actually do.” I admitted.
“Got this lovely perfume in a store nearby. I am so tired. Carrying a baby is so fucking hard.” She emphasized.
I merely smiled. She sat down on the sofa and placed her legs on the centre table. Temitope sometimes lacked manners.
“I am very hungry. Can I get malt or something? “ She requested.
My face lit up. I walked quickly to the kitchen and took a bottle of malt from the fridge. The drugs were in my hand. My palms were already wet from anxiety. I placed them rapidly into the malt and watched them dissolve. God help me, I whispered. I walked to the sitting room and served her.
Temitope drank the malt quickly. She was really tired. I was rejoicing in my heart. It was finally over.
“Andy, can I confess? “ She asked.
My heart skipped a beat. Was this all a prank, had she played me all along? I thought. I looked at her intensely and nodded.
“I know after the sex, it was nothing to you. I know you saw it as just a fling but Andy, I feel a lot for you. And sometimes I want to tell you how much I admire you but I know you don’t feel the same for me. I know you’d think I’m trapping you with a child. Andy, no, I am not. I’m not asking for a relationship. I just want to let you know how I feel. I’m sorry things turned out this way.
“We have to think of what to tell our parents. They r good friends, especially my dad and yours. They will be mad at us but life goes on. I’m not being greedy. This child affects me too, my education, everything. I once committed abortion and I was told if I try it again, I’d die or lose my womb. It was bloody. Please try and understand me. “ She explained.
I felt terrible for my actions. I tried to understand her point but I wasn’t ready to be a father either. After Temi left, I called Bode.
“I feel this would turn out badly. She came over yesterday. I gave her the drugs. Bode, I’m Scared. What if...” I began.
“I thought you were hard core. Nothing can happen, she’d just bleed and that’s all. Stop getting scared can you?” He assured, but this time, he was more serious.
I decided to put my trust in him. I moved on like nothing happened. I decided to be more active and worry less. I also noticed Nicole and Bode’s closeness. I felt betrayed again. I liked Nicole and it hurt me to realize she was having regular sex with Bode.

“I think I lost the baby.” Temi texted me. I felt like that was my most happy day. I didn’t know events would take an opposite direction. I didn’t know that was the last I’d hear from her. I didn’t know that was the beginning of my doom.
Kindly Like, Share and Comment.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY

By Simisola Sowole ©
*This story is a fiction based on sex and murder.

EPISODE FIVE
Enoh was drunk to the core. She danced around me crazily then sat on my legs. Enoh was the type of girl I knew I could never get but I was in love with her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I had innocently invited her to a birthday party and she obliged. I didn’t expect her to be the crazy type. She drank like no girl I’ve ever met. I thought she was the mummy girl’s type. She began to whine slowly on my legs and I got stares from people. They were obviously envying me. Getting such a beautiful and well endowed girl to whine on your legs in a party was not too easy. I took advantage of that moment and grabbed her with smiles on my face.
“Let’s lodge in an hotel” She whispered on my ears.
I didn’t have enough money but I couldn’t miss that opportunity. We both lodged into a nearby hotel.
“Make love to me.” Enoh commanded.
I felt like my brain was formatted. Having Enoh alone in a room was never imagined by me. She came closer to me and placed her wet lips on mine. They were warm and soft. I grabbed her backside and reciprocated. Our lips were locked and my tongue was having an adventure in her mouth. I bit her soft lips lightly as we kissed and was intrigued by how good she was. We stood close to the bed. Her smell was flowery. Enoh was keen with perfumes and also sold them. I kissed her warm neck and unzipped her top. Her skin was glowing under the light. That was reality, Enoh was getting undressed by me, Andy Nwachukwu. She looked perfect, no scratch, no spot, nothing. Her bare bosom was right in my face. Her nipples were erect and her small breasts were round and firm. I buried my head in them and placed one in my open mouth. I rotated my tongue around her nipple and sucked on it with so much energy. Her flowery smell filled the room. I moved to the other breast and began to suck on it too. Her moan was soft and had a great effect on me.
I kissed her navel softly and my hands were still rubbing her breasts tenderly. I sniffed her and didn’t feel like stopping. How could someone smell this good? I thought. I pulled my shirt off and tried pulling her jeans. They were too tight. She pulled them off herself and went on her knees. My penis found its way in her warm mouth. She jerked on it and sucked it vigorously. I felt like I was in another world. I tried not to release too early. Her mouth was doing wonders when I decided to stop her. I placed her on the bed again and moved my head to her thighs. Her pant was on. I used my teeth to take them off. That was one of my many talents. I placed my mouth on her groin when a funny smell hit me. It wasn’t bad neither was it good. It was just funny. I shook my mind off the smell, I was going to have dinner tonight. I placed my wet tongue on her clits and licked it passionately. My middle finger was already inside her and my tongue was going up and down. She tasted good. I badly wanted to penetrate. I changed position and placed my penis inside. Her moan got louder. I started slow but got faster. She was very energetic. I was lost in the moment and released in her. That was the first time it ever happened. I thought I could try the withdrawal method. It went terrible.
Enoh never got pregnant and I wondered why Temitope did. I wondered why hers was different. Enoh and I became friends after and never mentioned our escapade. I stared at Temitope’s text blankly and didn’t know if I should call her. I thought I would be happy. I texted Nicole and Bode, informing them of the miscarriage. I forced myself to sleep that night and had a very horrific dream.
“ Randy Andy, and how many girls were they?” Temi asked with a smirk.
“You are the first.” I replied sharply.
She moved closer to me and I saw how dull her eyes were. Her body looked pale. Her lips were cracked and her hair was rough. She wore a brown dress which looked old and worn out. She sat on my legs and got up instantly. There was blood on my legs.
“I think I lost the baby.” She said shockingly. She looked at me closely and pouted. “Do you have a hand in this?” She asked.
Blood dripped from her legs and it started rushing like a tap. Blood was everywhere. Temitope began crying and so was the sound of a baby. Their cries were loud and deafening. I woke up from sleep quickly. I was in fear. I quickly turned on the light. I was afraid.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©
*This story is a fiction based on sex and murder. For previous episodes click on https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/ Kindly follow the page too. Like, comment and share. Ff on I.G @burnt_dodo Sc @simishine1*

Episode 6
Nine minutes of pleasure
Led to the loss of a treasure
Her moans were transformed
Into gasps of breath
Her tongue which circled my mouth
Were forever shut within
Her eyes which pierced mine
Were closed tightly
How I caressed her
Was how he embalmed her
Her warm lips
Became cold and pale
Nine minutes of pleasure
Made me lose a wonderful creature.

I opened the lid of the milk tin quietly. I was feeling like a zombie. The night before, I had had a terrible dream about Temitope. I didn’t eat the next morning and kept on looking at the text. I decided not to call her. She was going to be fine as Bode had assured, I believed. I finally had sandwich and sat with Zain my half sister. She was a frail looking girl and barely talked. My father had gotten married few years after my mum’s death. My stepmother was very nice to myself and my elder sister. Her daughter Zainab who I referred to as Zain, stayed with us. I offered the little girl my sandwich.
“Thank you. “She rejected politely.
I wasn’t bothered and ate silently. I dialled Nicole’s line.
“Hey Nic! Can you come over today? “ I requested. She also turned me down. I cut the call sadly. I needed company and Zain was the last person on my mind. I walked to the kitchen to drop the plate when I saw Aishat cooking.
“Hi Ayisa Aishat.” I greeted dryly. I was fed up with the silent treatment.
“Hi sir.” She replied formally.
I shook my head in pity and walked towards her. I placed my hand on her shoulder gently and she jumped in fear.
“Do I look like a murderer?” I asked in anger. I was irritated.
“I’m sorry.” She apologized.
I walked to my room in anger. I was getting paranoid. I decided to call a friend and Enoh came to my mind. The last time I had seen her was a year ago. Enoh was my crush in faculty and I couldn’t stop thinking ago our ordeal. She was exceptional and for a moment, I really wanted to date her. Enoh and I had unprotected sex and she was the first before Temitope. I dialled her number with the hopes of getting a visit.
“Hello Enoh, it’s Andy.” I greeted.
“Andy! Small but mighty!” She hailed.
“So babe it’s been long. Where are you right now? “ I requested.
“I’m at this hotel dear. Expecting one guy like that. How are you?” She asked.
My heart fell. The reason I never asked Enoh out was because she was a call girl. I realized weeks after our intimacy. Enoh was also too sophisticated. Her makeup could make heads spin, her clothes were too expensive. She was too sophisticated and I feared I couldn’t live up to her standard. She was not just into perfume sale but into sex trade. I was disappointed because she was just too beautiful. Some things couldn’t be explained. After a short chat, I ended the call and rested on my bed.
My Dad sat down quietly and had a sober look on his face. I moved to where he sat and watched him. He finally looked up at me and I could see lines on his forehead.
What’s the matter?” I asked eagerly.
“Remember Temitope? You know her obviously. And Collins had lots of plan for that girl being his only daughter. He was going to surprise her by taking her to London for her masters after the university. I really have to visit him. He’s not in the best of mind.” My father explained.
I was lost. I didn’t understand what was happening.
“Is she alright? “ I asked in fear.
“I wish she was, son. I wonder how her mother will take the news. After the divorce and everything and finally having access to his daughter, this happened. Why do bad things happen to good people?” He asked with sadness in his voice.
I was visibly shaking. I didn’t know what to say. My palms were sweaty. My voice was caught in my throat.
“Temitope died this morning.” My father finally revealed.

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©

*This story is a fiction based on sex and murder.

Episode 7

I washed my face countless times and looked at the mirror every second. I thought I was losing my mind, I actually was. Temi couldn’t be dead. It was just a harmless drug and nothing more. Something else must have killed her. I needed to get the full story. I browsed through my inbox and deleted all her messages. I needed no implications.
“Bode! Can I come over. I’m going crazy. I’m shaking here.” I explained.
“Okay, I’m even home alone. Please bring your game pad. “ He begged.
I ended the call and bolted out of the house. I took a bike to his building. It was a very big and Porsche house. Bode was playing basketball with his brothers and cousins. He had a big family. I found myself sweating.
Bode lied on his bed silently with his hands behind his head.
“Tell me.” He urged.
“Bode! I’m finished. She lost the baby.” I told in a shaky voice.
“Isn’t that the plan?” He asked.
Bode stood up and removed his shirt revealing his healthy and muscular body. I sometimes envied Bode. His wealth, influence, body and intelligence oppressed me. We had been friends for years and he was always luckier. I had good looks too but couldn’t be compared to Bode. He got away with so many things. There I was, stuck in a murder case.
“How many girls have you done this for? “I asked.
“Maybe five. And some were intentional. Talk to me Andy.” He pressured. I looked at him intensely.
“Temi is dead.” I broke the silence.
He jolted from the bed. His hands were running through his full hair.
“When?” He questioned.
“Today I think. I’m so disturbed.” I admitted.
“Does any other person know?” He asked soberly.
“Just the three of us.” I replied in fear.
“ Be calm. Stay wise. Shit happens.” He advised.
“Bode is that all you have to say!” I exclaimed.
“What do you expect me to do? Raise the dead? Guy better be smart and stop being fussy. Don’t kill yourself. She was just unlucky. The drug is very safe. I know it like the back of my hands.” He boasted.
I felt like crying. I already was crying.
“If it was so safe, how did she die?” I demanded.
“Well, not everything is for everybody. My condolence.” He finally said and walked out.
I thought I was in a trance. Bode just took the matter lightly and that was surprising. Temitope had died from his drugs. I felt like strangling Bode. He entered the room again and looked tensed.
“Hope nobody else knows?” He asked again.
I shook my head gently and shut my eyes. I believed no one else knew. I wished I didn’t.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©
*Fictional story focusing on sex and murder intertwined. Definitely a good read. I.G @Burnt_dodo Snap chat @Simishine1. For previous episodes check https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/ *
Chapter EIGHT
His voice was sad, weak and shaky. I felt really terrible as he discussed.
“She will be buried tomorrow. This is my worst time ever. I had so much plans for her. What a promising child. She kept on complaining about menstrual cramp. I didn’t know she had had an abortion. “ He cried. “I wouldn’t care if she had the baby. I’d take care of the child. I don’t really mind, I’m capable and I do not need the assistance of the stupid father. I want to include the police to find out who the boy is.” He informed.
“And what difference does it make? “ My father asked.
“At least, I would know the bastard and deal with him thoroughly. My ex wife has been in shock. I do not know what to expect anymore. I can’t sleep or eat or work. Her brother has been crying and asking of her too. “ He explained in tears.
My father consoled him. It was a sad scene. I walked quietly past when he called me.
“Andy... I know you might not have really been close with my daughter but do you know her personal life? Do you have an idea of who impregnated her?” He asked seriously.
I froze and lost my voice. I coughed gently and turned to them.
“I didn’t know her that well sir. I’m sorry. I wish I could help give information. Temi was a really talented girl.” I found myself lying.
The hefty man continued sobbing. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen. Aishat was sweeping. She immediately jumped.
“Temi is dead?” She requested.
“Yes, yesterday morning.” I answered sternly.
“What a beautiful young girl. When are they burying her? How did she die?” She asked again.
“Her father is in the sitting room.” I replied and walked away.
I stared hard into the empty space. I felt nauseated. Nicole’s call came in.
“Nicole.” I said silently.
“I heard. How did it happen?” She requested.
“She bled and died. It’s the abortion. “ I answered.
“What if it actually wasn’t? What if she decided to abort and not knowing she was already drugged. I don’t think she died from the drugs. Bode is sure.” She explained.
“We killed her.” I admitted.
“Stop that! We didn’t.” She argued.
“She’s to be buried tomorrow. I can’t go.” I admitted.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©
*Fictional story focusing on sex and murder intertwined. Definitely a good read. I.G @Burnt_dodo Snap chat @Simishine1. For previous episodes check https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/

Chapter 9

I felt sick and weak. I threw my fist towards the mirror and watched it shatter. Blood was on the white tiles and on my hand.
“Have you been drinking?” He asked.
“No.” I replied arrogantly.
“Talk to me!” He commanded.
“I’m okay!” I shouted back.
“Andy Chukwuma!” He called.
“Dad, I’m fine.” I assured rubbing my fist painfully.
He looked at me seriously and held my shoulder.
“Things haven’t been the best for me. Son, don’t make it worse. My friend lost his first child and his ex wife is giving him a hard time. And I have to be there for him at this moment and now you’re getting paranoid. This is getting to me, son. Why would you break your mirror with your fist? Cry in your sleep? Shout at the top of your voice? “ He pestered.
I realized I was really going insane. I had been having dreams about Temi. Bode and Nicole had stopped talking to me. I was getting depressed by the day. I buried my head in my hands and cried silently.
“Everything will be fine. Talk to me Andy. “ He pleaded.
“I’m a murderer, I killed Temi. It was me, dad.“ I wanted to scream. I simply shook my head and walked to my room.
Aishat sat by my side and was peeling the oranges. She had started talking to me again, but this time, there was no intimacy. She dropped the knife and looked at me closely.
“You’ve lost so much weight. Your chubby face is almost gone. As long as I’m still here, I’ll over feed you.” She assured with a grin.
I gave her a light push. Aishat was a really nice girl. I decided to forget about Bode and her escapade. She was simply human. I also didn’t want to have any intimacy with her anymore. She was going for Jamb lessons and getting prepared for the exam. I gave her some tutorials when necessary. She made me forget about Temi for a while. She was an angel in disguise, I thought.
It was exactly a month after Temi’s death and things were getting normal again. Her father was still mourning but he had continued his business. I was glad I had gotten my senses back. I was also doing well in the university and planning for my final examination. One night, I was asleep in my room when there was a light knock. I opened my eyes sleepily and walked to the door. Aishat quickly entered and locked the door behind her. She was in her night gown and I knew she wanted something.
“Aishat.” I called silently.
She placed her finger on my lips and later kissed it slowly.
“Aishat, no. This shouldn’t happen anymore remember? “ I informed.
She pretended to be deaf and rubbed my head gently. She rapidly placed my hands on her breasts. I sincerely did not want to do anything, but I also didn’t want to turn down the offer. I carried her to my bed quickly and removed her garment. She laid on my bed naked and the light from the window reflected on her. Aishat was quite chubby and she was also beautiful. I kissed her lips with my eyes shut and placed my arms around her.
I played with her nipples and bit it tenderly. She swiftly changed position and lay on top me. She began to stroke my penis. In no time, it was already in her mouth and offering a mouth action. I closed my eyes tightly, I didn’t know why I kept on doing that. I traced my hands to her groin and felt the wetness. She moaned softly. My index finger was rubbing her clits slowly, I lay her flat on the bed and put my head in between her legs. My tongue moved up and down to a fast rhythm and she held tightly to my bed. I grabbed her waist for support and kept on licking her. I paused and moved to my locker for a condom. I couldn’t take the risk anymore. I wore it quickly and began to go in with a slow pace. The pace got faster every second with her legs around my head. She was moaning with pleasure and I quickly placed my hand over her mouth. Her moans were getting louder. I pulled out and decided to change the condom. She wore her gown quietly, came down from my bed and said “Goodnight.” The condom was still in my hands. I nodded as she left my room. Typical Aishat.
It was raining heavily and I was without an umbrella. I was getting beat by the heavy rain and was moving quickly for a shield. I ran into an empty shop and sat down on a stool. There was thunder and lightening. My clothes were drenched. A lady sat by my side. I was surprised I never noticed her.
“Very heavy rain.” I whispered.
“Not as heavy as my bleeding.” She responded.
I was confused. “Good evening.” I greeted politely.
“I’m waiting for my child.” She said with a weak voice. Her back was turned to me.
“I just have to get home soon.” I informed with a smile.
The rain ceased and a child’s cry was heard. It became louder and louder and the lady began to sob. I placed my hands on her cold shoulder. I was confused totally. A child ran from nowhere and she carried him gently. I couldn’t see their faces. I stood up to leave.
“Going already?” She asked.
I nodded in confusion. I started walking quickly to my destination when she screamed after me, “I wanted the baby!” . She turned to my direction and I saw her half decayed face with blood all over her dress. The child was a skeleton. Blood was all over them. She smiled and the rain appeared again. This time, it was heavier.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©
*Fictional story focusing on sex and murder intertwined. Definitely a good read. I.G @Burnt_dodo Snap chat @Simishine1. For previous episodes check https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/
Happy New Year!
Chapter 10

I woke up drenched with sweat. My breathing was rapid and loud. I switched on the light quickly and began to sob. I thought it was all over. I wondered why it kept on hunting me every minute. The next morning, I decided to take a stroll around. I walked slowly towards the main road and was walking far from home. I just wanted to walk away, maybe walk away from my life, which was impossible. I finally stopped to catch my breath. I couldn’t believe where I had walked to. I looked around and saw fast moving vehicles then someone tapped me.
“Andy!” She shouted.
“Nicole?” I asked baffled.
“It’s been long! My God! What are you doing here?” She questioned.
Nicole had added weight in the past month and was looking better. She held my hand tightly and led me to a nicely built shop.
“This is my sister’s shop. Sometimes, I help her to sell. So what are you doing here? Did you walk? “ She asked puzzled.
“Apparently. “ I answered with a shy smile.
Nicole sprang up in amazement.
“You did what?” She shouted.
I held her down and positioned my finger to my lip to signal. She sat down gently and looked closely at me.
“You don’t look good.” She admitted.
“Do you care?” I demanded, avoiding her gaze. “You both never cared about me. Just how to save your selfish selves and leave me to the spotlight. How friendly!” I spat.
“It’s not how you see it. Bode and I decided to give you space. We knew the tragedy that occurred and decided it was best to just stay away for a while.” She whispered.
“And that was the time I needed you most. I’m going insane, Nicole. I have dreams and I am depressed.” I confessed sadly.
Nicole hugged me passionately and I could tell she was sorry.
“I’ll always be there for you. If we knew she was going to die, we wouldn’t have gone ahead. Stop feeling guilty. Everything will be alright. We are not murderers” She explained.
I got home hours later and realized my father had gone to work and so had my step mother.
“Andy! I thought you were in your room asleep.”Aishat said in shock.
I simply smiled and sat on the couch. Everything was going to be fine, I believed. Aishat served me lunch and I ate to satisfaction.
“Andy, I have a pressing need and I believe you would help me.” She began. She looked at me intensely.
I shifted uncomfortably. “Which is?” I asked.
“I spent my money for my JAMB and WAEC examination. My brother needed the money urgently. Please help me, I beg.” She pleaded.
I looked at her in surprise. Did she expect me to just give away that amount? I thought.
“I’m currently working on my project you know. The money I have is for that.” I said.
Aishat’s expression became sad and her eyes became wet. “Please.” She begged.
“I’ll see what I can do before next week.” I finally said. I couldn’t let her miss her exams. I was going to help find the money.
I looked up at the ceiling as I chewed on my pen. I was lost in thought and decided to go on Facebook. I found a message from a beautiful girl. I couldn’t Ignore her message. She had sent me her number to call her. I was very happy I had found a beautiful girl willing to let me know her.
“Hello.” I said on the line after dialling her number for minutes.
“Who’s this?” A tiny voice answered.
“This is Andy Nwachukwu, from Facebook.” I introduced.
“Oh! Hi Andy. I’m so sorry. My silly brother logged into my account and started sending my number to random people. I couldn’t start sending message to every single one of them.” She apologized.
“Oh! It’s alright. Sorry for calling.” I said disappointedly.
“No. It’s cool. We can be friends. It’s alright.” She admitted.
“Thank you. So Mhiz Pweedy Tee is your real name?” I asked brightly.
“Hahahaha! No! Silly! My name is Temitope. You can call me Tee.” She introduced.
My heart froze. Temitope was haunting me. I became silent immediately.
“Did you kill any Temitope?” She said in laughter.
I ended the call abruptly and noticed I was shaking seriously.
“Temi! Please stop!” I shouted
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by TeeFeh(f): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
RANDY ANDY
By Simisola Sowole©
This fiction is centred on sex and murder. The subject matter is abortion.

I hope you enjoy. For the previous episodes, click on https://m.facebook.com/NovelBySimi/

Episode 11

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and tried to finish my malt. There was a gentle knock on my door.
“Come in.” I said.
Aishat entered with a frown. I wondered why she had to be so rude sometimes. I had gotten money for her exams for her and she hadn’t uttered ‘thank you’. And here she was, her hands in akimbo and a scorn on her chubby face.
“I need a new phone.” She said immediately.
I looked at her disgustingly and continued drinking my malt.
“I said I need a new phone. IPhone precisely. “She added.
“And how is that my concern?” I asked.
“I want it from you. “She stated.
“Are you sure you are okay? I got you money for your public exams and you were not grateful. “ I said to her in anger.
“Really? Is that all you have to say? Look here Andy, I need an IPhone 6 and I need it this week.” She ordered and left.
I wondered if she was possessed. I was puzzled. I decided to ignore her drama that day.
That night, Aishat was nowhere to be found. My father was angry and tried calling her line. Aishat was becoming rebellious. I decided to drop a file in Bode’s house. I entered his compound and ignored the dog’s bark. The bark was intense. The generator was on and it was noisy. I knocked the door and entered the house. I heard some funny sounds from his room. Bode was watching porn as usual, I thought and opened the door. I met Aishat stark naked on Bode. They both disentangled themselves. Aishat stood up and turned her back at me. She was still nude. Bode had worn his shorts.
“And why can’t you knock? “ He demanded.
“Bode! Ain’t you supposed to be in a serious relationship with Nicole?” I questioned.
Bode shot a stern look at me. “As if you also are not having sex with her.” He accused.
“Her, who?” I asked.
“ In fact, the both of them. You think I don’t see the chemistry between you and Nicole?” He added.
I gave out a dry laughter. “I am not having anything with Nicole. How petty do you think I am?” I argued.
Aishat shouted, “I am still here, you both!”.
“And Nicole deserves all the respect. I wonder how you will give it all up for a hoe like this.” I pointed to Aishat.
There became silence and I could read Bode’s mind. He was going to flare up soon.
“Perfect timing!” Aishat exclaimed and sat on the bed.
We both looked at her. She was very comfortable with all that was going on.
“I’m upgrading to an IPhone 7. And please, no excuses. You can as well just send the money.” She said to us.
“Are you possessed?” I requested.
“I’m a hoe in need. I only need an iPhone 7 that’s all. Is it too much to ask for? No.” She explained.
“Come off it Aishat! Stop being childish here. What’s the fuss about an IPhone? You should be preparing for your exams.” I argued.
“I wonder what’s gotten up in her head.” Bode said puzzled.
Aishat began to wear her clothes in our presence. She covered her hair tightly and moved towards us.
“I said my IPhone! “ She repeated. “And I don’t care who’s providing. Either you or Bode, not my concern. “ She added.
“Stop being a fool! You should be preparing for your exams. I wonder how you’d pass with so much hoeing around. “ I insulted.
“You should also have been prepared to be a father. I wonder how you’d provide with the way you give out sperms anyhow.” She attacked.
Bode and I looked at each other instantly. She knew everything.
Re: This Story Will Blow Your Mind by jonaifame22(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Okay thank you for charging my dick for me wth ur story

(1) (Reply)

I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting / SEX STORY: My First Gay party / Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.