Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Liberian Actress Says About Nigerian Men Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Liberian Actress Says About Nigerian Men Will Shock You (729 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Liberian Actress Says About Nigerian Men Will Shock You by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Evelyn, who has been in the country for two years now, says her dream is to make Nigeria her second home. She’s desperately searching for love, if that’s what she means.
The S3xy actress relocated to Nigeria in 2014, to pursue her acting career. While in the country, she attended PETIT Film Institute,Ajao Estate, Lagos, where she did a professional course in acting before proceeding to another film school at Festac.
She graduated recently from the film school, and already, she has featured in a couple of films, including “American Gift”, Marketing Babes” and others.
Before I came to Nigeria, I was a producer in my country. I have this passion for acting right from childhood. And I said to myself since I have passion for acting, I should work on it academically. That was why I came to Nigeria
Evelyn said, she doesn’t mind if she finds love in Nigeria.

She described Nigerian men as being “awesome, wonderful,adding, “They are like any other man created by God.” On marrying a Nigerian man, the rising actress declared that “It’s not about me, it’s what God wants for me. If God gives me a Nigerian man in marriage, I will marry him.
And I will definitely be glad to spent the rest of my life in Nigeria.”
However, back in her country, Evelyn said, they have a very negative impression about Nigeria, adding that they see Nigeria as a home of rituals and witchcrafts.
“Before I came to Nigeria, we used to have a very negative impression about the country. I heard things like: that country is full of rituals and witchcrafts. But as a passion driven person, I didn’t mind what they said to me. Here, I am today. When I arrived the country, I discovered one needs to be self-disciplined to be able to achieve his or her goal in Nigeria”

ALSO READ :->>>
“ONCE UPON A TIME, NOT TOO LONG AGO I WAS A HOE” – NIGERIAN LADY AYINKE SAYS AS SHE POST PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM

“ONCE UPON A TIME, NOT TOO LONG AGO I WAS A HOE” – NIGERIAN LADY AYINKE SAYS AS SHE POST PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM... See more Explicit photos here http://celebrityvibez.com/once-upon-a-time-not-too-long-ago-i-was-a-hoe-nigerian-lady-ayinke-says-as-she-post-photos-on-instagram/

Source :celebrityvibez.com

(1) (Reply)

Answer Correctly And Win A Prize / The Nigerian Rape Culture And Why It Would Continue / My Story :she Has Become An Expressway And Sidechicks Are Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.