Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) (1341 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ok so I met this girl through work and we have spent lots of time together, she laughs at my jokes, calls me for the smallest things and she digs my company. A couple of friends say she want to feel my cucumber and nothing more. Maybe she does, I don't know but I want to feel her however I don't want to make a attempt and then she refuses. I don't take isho likely. Last time we were together, she had her headphones on and kept singing songs referring to sex. She sang Akons song, I wanna f**k you, Ushers love in the club and One of R.Kelly's song about sex on the floor. I acted like I paid no attention to her singing and continued with what I was doing. It's not like I don't have liver to chat up a girl but I don't know how to chat up a girl just for sex and I don't want isho. There's nothing more embarrassing than when a girl says no to me.

Any skilled and experience play boy should come and teach me o. I can't just grab her waist and say let's do, thats just awkward and I can't tell her I love her because that's deceitful and she knows I got a girl.

If any girl has some advice how to be successful at this plan, abeg do tell. Thanks
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by chibwike(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Even the Bible said it...ASK..and it shall be given unto you.

If you given isho or whatever you callled it...then you ve not asked for the right thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by firstking01(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
If you got a girl go stick to your girl, nonsenseundecided
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Divay22(f): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sorry you already have a gf
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Get her high
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
chibwike:
Even the Bible said it...ASK..and it shall be given unto you.

If you given isho or whatever you callled it...then you ve not asked for the right thing.

That's the hard part, how do you ask? "Excuse me miss, can.we have sex?"

firstking01:

Divay22:
Sorry you already have a gf

I know I do but I'm just looking for a bit of fun. All work and no play.......

dingbang:
Get her high

Lol that's rape sir, I don't want to go to Kirikiri.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Divay22(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dreamwaker:

That's the hard part, how do you ask? "Excuse me miss, can.we have sex?"

I know I do but I'm just looking for a bit of fun. All work and no play.......

Lol that's rape sir, I don't want to go to Kirikiri.
You wanna have fun with someone's daughter abi.........
Just come out clean and tell her what you want..it either she agree or disagree
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
You wanna have fun with someone's daughter abi.........
Just come out clean and tell her what you want..it either she agree or disagree

I am someone's son too na....

That coming out clean part sounds easy but it's hard. I will die is she no gree. I know a few of her friends and I don't want them to use me as gist as one randy man

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
There are certain cues you cud look out for.
BTW, kini big deal in getting rejected? Escalate, if she ain't feeling you , waka.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Divay22(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dreamwaker:

I am someone's son too na....

That coming out clean part sounds easy but it's hard. I will die is she no gree. I know a few of her friends and I don't want them to use me as gist as one randy man
So you wanna force her
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
So you wanna force her

No not at all, I'm looking for lectures on how to get laid without strings attached.

CorGier:
There are certain cues you cud look out for.
BTW, kini big deal in getting rejected? Escalate, if she ain't feeling you , waka.

Lol that's the same thing my friend said but that rejection is embarrassing
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol that's the same thing my friend said but that rejection is embarrassing

I wud take dat any day than deal with regrets. Unless I'm just not dat into her.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol men you dey try, you be man. I'm not that into her but I will eat if the bread is given. I can accept isho from some females but this will haunt me for a while if it happens.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:

I got angry at your post before but you made sense and I'm sticking to her.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by banme(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:

So because he's hungry and wants to cook rice, can't he cook small indomie and chop first? tongue
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Swizdoe(m): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
Get her high
I f*ck with this....

Get her high up there in the sky and by the time she comes down, you are already done with it
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2017
banme:

So because he's hungry and wants to cook rice, can't he cook small indomie and chop first? tongue

Me thinks me will wait for the rice. Indomie is great but e no dey belle full person cool

Swizdoe:

I f*ck with this....

Get her high up there in the sky and by the time she comes down, you are already done with it

Is that how you used to do?? shocked
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Swizdoe(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Me thinks me will wait for the rice. Indomie is great but e no dey belle full person cool

Is that how you used to do?? shocked
No question [sup][/sup]
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Swizdoe:

No question [sup][/sup]

Girls for don suffer for your hand.
Re: How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection) by Swizdoe(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Girls for don suffer for your hand.
Nah... I'm a gentleman....

I only treat bishes the way they deserve to be treated

(1) (Reply)

Meet Queen Of All Nigerian Virgins As Student Emerges “miss Virginity” 2017 / Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.