Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters (51301 Views)

New Aare Of Yorubaland Gani Adams Leads His Entourage To Ooni Of Ife's Palace(pi / Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / Today Is The 91st Day Buhari Travelled Out,will Senate Impeach Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Change begins with Me....

APC should start realising that 2019 is around the corner, but sadly Northerners will rather die than let someone more capable run the country. We are not worried about the excessive spending. What is paining us is that while you are flying private, she ding on chanel jackets and blowing £10k(6 milla) in Jand, some of our people have not been paid and yet our economy is still messed up. Yet it's all Jonathan fault abi?

North and South West Nigeria please wake up.

Oh and BTW Nairaland mods, I will be starting my official MMM resurrection countdown from today. 1 week to MMMrgeddon

Aisha is embarrassing this government, we will vote her out in 2019 but Buhari stays, lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by iambijo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jokerman:

Fashola
Peter Obi

I can vouch for these two bro... buh religion and tribe will not allow us support them...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by iambijo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
project50:
shekau, annini,, tompolo, ,afonja harberlist
with this ur comment, i believe you are from biafra.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Alexikarri: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Fayose come hear this oo, So this woman travelled to US?
Those who never believed she is free to travel to US can believe you now,, Naija sef
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Babacele
Sorry,
Looting is going on big time in this Buhari's regime as it went on in Jonanthan's, OBJ's Abacha's and Ibb era.

Why do you guys like to single Jonanthan out?
Could it be because he refused to dance to the dictates of the West
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 5:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Incrizz:
Babacele
Sorry,
Looting is going on big time in this Buhari's regime as it went on in Jonanthan's, OBJ's Abacha's and Ibb era.

Why do you guys like to single Jonanthan out?
Could it be because he refused to dance to the dictates of the West
Dear,
you would agree with me that long before GEJ came to political limelight, previous heads of states have been subjected to the Nigerian public scrutiny ,and their stewardship exposed for the world to see. Isn't that how wecgot to appreciate the quantum of their perfidies while they were in office?
Maybe you were too young to appreciate the public ridicules IBB was subjected to. I'm sure Abacha have suffered worse mockery and just few weeks ago wasn't Obj awarded the grand father of corruption (GFC) by his political children- the unharmed robbers(URs) in our present National assembly?
Under the present PMB's administration, several members of the president's kitchen cabinet have been exposed, or subjected to serious questioning to answer one corruption charge or the other with the angry public baying for their socio- political blood. I'm damn sure you have heared names like Buratai, Babachir, Abba kyari, Dambazau, etc I trust Nigerians to subject the Buhari years to serious evaluation -the result of which would always be in the public domain. No need to speculate.
GEJ was an heartbreaker and a huge disappointment given his background, experiences - especially during the acting presidency debacle- and the immense support he enjoyed from Nigerians who had given everything for the shoeless boy from Otuoke to lead them after the demise of Umar Yar'dua. It was an unprecedented national trust contract in the history of Nigeria for all the minorities saw a Messiah in GEJ ,and the Major tribes had to clap along as GEJ strolled to presidency in 2011. One had thought his years as deputy governor, governor, VP and acting president would prepared GEJ and would have taken the country out of darkness.
With nostalgia I refrain from pouring expletives on the GEJ presidency.
With a united front ,he mounted on the Niger Delta struggle to become the president of Nigeria with oil boom sales smiling at him but what did we get?A poorer Niger Delta and an unbridled stealing culture that is not corruption was his legacy. The history of the misdeeds of that clueless administration is still unfolding the way PMB's too shall be unveiled for all to see.
So please we do not hate GEJ but we're only venting out the evaluation of our social contract with him. I don't want to even talk about PEJ.
I hope you understand how it feels when your current lover totally breaks your heart ;do you blame my grand father for it? All we want is a leadership loves Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Babacele you know what I think? I feel these APC and PDP fights between peeps are really more an exertion of intellectual intimidation and a show off of intellectual prowess rather than arguments that stem from true party loyalty..abeg, ah no get power now.
Thank you too dearie.
*peace*
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Incrizz:
Babacele you know what I think? I feel these APC and PDP fights between peeps are really more an exertion of intellectual intimidation and a show off of intellectual prowress rather than arguments that stem from true party loyalty..abeg, ah no get power now.
Thank you too dearie.
*peace*
yea,yea. true it s most often disheartening that most of our political gatekeepers ain't loyal to no ideal nor any edifying party philosophy which often reflect in vague manifestoes that end up like ponzi schemes whenever our politicians get to office, and it is most uncharitable when some of us here defend ignoble deeds that have lay many o' our dreams wasted by politicians because of our affiliations or beliefs.
Despite my support for PMB, just the way I did GEJ before he betrayed the trust, I have not hidden my disdain like his many fans for certain missteps the administration is taking. But I won't just sit by and allow unrepentant, lackluster, rightly documented yester-thieves preach fidelity in my presence!

I have searched and have not seen that politician presently who understands the dynamics of governance as social contract to serve the people, who is prepared and surrounds self with intellectuals, entrepreneurial, love Nigeria ,human manager and master strategist, a lil roguish and a prince like the Jack Bauer of Nigeria. But he prefers make and guide kings rather than being the king himself.

It seems we need to try a female president . don t you think? Don't listen to naysayers and pessimists.

Do enjoy your weekend.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Babacele:
yea,yea. true it s most often disheartening that most of our political gatekeepers ain't loyal to no ideal nor any edifying party philosophy which often reflect in vague manifestoes that end up like ponzi schemes whenever our politicians get to office, and it is most uncharitable when some of us here defend ignoble deeds that have lay many o' our dreams wasted by politicians because of our affiliations or beliefs.
Despite my support for PMB, just the way I did GEJ before he betrayed the trust, I have not hidden my disdain like his many fans for certain missteps the administration is taking. But I won't just sit by and allow unrepentant, lackluster, rightly documented yester-thieves preach fidelity in my presence!

I have searched and have not seen that politician presently who understands the dynamics of governance as social contract to serve the people, who is prepared and surrounds self with intellectuals, entrepreneurial, love Nigeria ,human manager and master strategist, a lil roguish and a prince like the Jack Bauer of Nigeria. But he prefers make and guide kings rather than being the king himself.

It seems we need to try a female president . don t you think? Don't listen to naysayers and pessimists.

Do enjoy your weekend.
He is in our midst but bigotry no let people see road. Tinubu.

Yeah..I was rooting for Dora Akuyunli but sadly, she is no more.
I don't see any other female yet..
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Incrizz:

He is in or midst but bigotry no let people see road. Tinubu.

Yeah..I was rooting for Dora Akuyunli but sadly, she is no more.
I don't see any other female yet..
Bingo! you are awesomely deeper than I thought! Telepathically sometimes I get his frustrations at why we ain't where we should be as a nation; very powerful but prefers to submit to the organic dictates of democracy . I pray he remains consistent.
Aunty Oby has surpassed Dora ( may she rest in peace) but don't think she can take all the sink mess men would throw at her from the political kitchen. Truth is we need an Angela Merkel Thatcher to shock the Nigerian political class to her marrow! What about you Incrizz? Yes you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Babacele:
Bingo! you are awesomely deeper than I thought! Telepathically sometimes I get his frustrations at why we ain't where we should be as a nation; very powerful but prefers to submit to the organic dictates of democracy . I pray he remains consistent.
Aunty Oby has surpassed Dora ( may she rest in peace) but don't think she can take all the sink mess men would throw at her from the political kitchen. Truth is we need an Angela Merkel Thatcher to shock the Nigerian political class to her marrow! What about you Incrizz? Yes you.
Yeah Oby.
Oby can take the heat. She knows the ropes and can play the game dirty.

Lol...me?
Thickskin. Ask me to develop that first lol..

Please stop the telepathy nonsense undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Incrizz:

Yeah Oby.
Oby can take the heat. She knows the ropes and can play the game dirty.

Lol...me?
Thickskin. Ask me to develop that first lol..

Please stop the telepathy nonsense undecided
yea I pray aunty Oby or any Amina Zauzau would thrown in their cap one of these days.
If we put our minds to it, we can do it. We all carry the spark that a shy introvert chemistry lady lecturer ignited to become German counsellor and earth presently most powerful woman; that a Kenyan descendant summoned to become 43rd US president despite seeming prejudices that loomed on the path of democratic justice.

hmmm....human being is the greatest machine on earth and man has more than 6 senses unlike what we are being told presently. Many libraries have been burnt and destroyed by elite principalities and powers so that they can continue to control their fellow men by suppressing these natural gifts from God, and keeping the information away from the public . Maybe I should have said I feel strongly sometimes instead of using the word 'Telepathy'...but Telepathy is a wonderful predecessor of Telephony. While in lower grades, havent you play with answers to questions asked by the teacher in your mind refusing to say it out only for a receptive classmate to suddenly voice it out? Incrizz dear haven't you in your musings wonder how the miracle called internet came about? Do you know we all have electricity? Does it not marvel you how two people in love for the first time speak a million words without uttering a sound? sparks did you say? Where does the spark come from? What about dreams that are real? I know a kid or two whose power of clairvoyance have been nipped because the parents had threatened to deal with them 'winchess' . Just imagine if we had been alive 500 years ago. The possibility of the idea of an automobile would have sound utterly absurd if not labelled satanic not to mention the aeroplane! And funny enough, history disproved A Bishop who on a visit to professor of physics had said man could and wouldn't fly because it was written in the scripture that only angel were meant to fly. Orville and Wilbur Wrights- the fathers of aeroplane were the sons of that reverend gentleman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Babacele:
yea I pray aunty Oby or any Amina Zauzau would thrown in their cap one of these days.
If we put our minds to it, we can do it. We all carry the spark that a shy introvert chemistry lady lecturer ignited to become German counsellor and earth presently most powerful woman; that a Kenyan descendant summoned to become 42nd US president despite seeming prejudices that loomed on the path of democratic justice.

hmmm....human being is the greatest machine on earth and man has more than 6 senses unlike what we are being told presently. Many libraries have been burnt and destroyed by elite principalities and powers so that they can continue to control their fellow men by suppressing these natural gifts from God, and keeping the information away from the public . Maybe I should have said I feel strongly sometimes instead of using the word 'Telepathy'...but Telepathy is a wonderful predecessor of Telephony. While lower grades havent you play with answers to questions asked by the teacher in your mind refusing to say it out only for a receptive classmate to suddenly voice it out? Incrizz dear haven't you in your musings wonder how the miracle called internet came about? Do you know we all have electricity? Does it not marvel you how two people in love for the first time speak a million words without uttering a sound? sparks did you say? Where does the spark come from? What about dreams that are real? I know a kid or two whose power of clairvoyance have been nipped because the parents had threatened to deal with them 'winchess' . Just imagine if we had been alive 500 years ago. The possibility of the idea of an automobile would have sound utterly absurd if not labelled satanic not to mention the aeroplane! And funny enough, history disproved A Bishop who on a visit to professor of physics had said man could and wouldn't fly because it was written in the scripture that only angel were meant to fly. Orville and Wilbur Wrights- the fathers of aeroplane were the sons of that reverend gentleman.
Lol..all read and well understood.
Maybe you should consider mentoring some lady for that role that is if you don't want to go for the kill yourself?
*eyebrow raised*

@the bolded is enough for me; good night...sweet dreams..later...thankiu...thankya...thank you cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Incrizz:

Maybe you should consider mentoring some lady for that role that is if you don't want to go for the kill yourself?
*eyebrow raised*

@the bolded is enough for me; good night...sweet dreams..later...thankiu...thankya...thank you cool
Lols....na real go for d kill yourself.....some of us are better off as kingmakers ,and some as kings as nature had designed it;to every his station.
At least thanks for listening . it was great gisting with ya.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Incrizz:

*eyebrow raised*

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 1:00am On Jan 24, 2017
incrizz how u dey naa?
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Babacele:
incrizz how u dey naa?
I wad like Wale grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I wad like Wale grin
hope u are doing good? I think say u dey follow organize the 2face Protest....abegi make e dey peaceful ooo. besides 2face n EIE no need police permit to protest.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Babacele:
hope u are doing good? I think say u dey follow organize the 2face Protest....abegi make e dey peaceful ooo. besides 2face n EIE no need police permit to protest.
I woulda 'cause I love those sorta things but I can't, not with our trigger happy kinda policemen!
That day, I would be reading NL comments grin
I have a feeling you don't think the protest is called for?grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

I woulda 'cause I love those sorta things but I can't, not with our trigger happy kinda policemen!
That day, I would be reading NL comments grin
I have a feeling you don't think the protest is called for?grin
abegi ooo even if you follow, dey middle make Tuface and Fayose dey front. when fifth columnists enter to use steal or cause mayhem our crude mopols no get pepper stray nor crowd management skills but naa unleash terror .
I'm lost at the correct perception of the situations of things in Nigeria by the organizers. my enthusiasm at joining such peaceful means of expressing my displeasure like an Aisha Buhari even if this administration is my Bae was crippled by the fact the 2baba and EIE have not put a lie to the heavy allegation by that the protest is being sponsored by Akpabio. Recently there has been coordinated efforts to precipitate crisis in Nigeria starting with the southern Kaduna killings ,so how am I sure this isn't part of the grand plan when the organizers can't ' clear my doubts'? What is the cause of the effect called recession we are witnessing presently? Isn't it corruption? who did what? abi governors no get bail outs and allocations? so why them no pay salaries? why was the border closed against food import? how much we dey spent before to import e.g rice annually? can we produce rice? abi we allow foreign farmers to come sell us food and carry our money go their country leaving our farmers empty? What is the price of oil when Pmb took over? why NASS dey do padding? What is the SSS report on Magu? Which kind monetary policy we dey follow self because Buearu abi naa Buhari de change, CBN , Counter etc rates no be same? which kind grass dem dey cut with N270m when the IDPs for whom d grass were cut dey die of hunger? What is public service jobs shrouded in corruption and secrecy? and several fundamental questions that defines our existence as Nigerians? all the same and for all intents and purposes this protest is here but it should be peaceful.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Babacele:
abegi ooo even if you follow, dey middle make Tuface and Fayose dey front. when fifth columnists enter to use steal or cause mayhem our crude mopols no get pepper stray nor crowd management skills but naa unleash terror .
I'm lost at the correct perception of the situations of things in Nigeria by the organizers. my enthusiasm at joining such peaceful means of expressing my displeasure like an Aisha Buhari even if this administration is my Bae was crippled BH the fact the 2baba and EIE have not put a lie to the heavy allegation by that the protest is being sponsored by Akpabio. Recently there has been coordinated efforts to precipitate crisis in Nigeria starting with the southern Kaduna killings ,so how am I sure this isn't part of the grand plan when the organizers can't ' clear my doubts'? What is the cause of the effect called recession we are witnessing presently? Isn't it corruption?
Erm..What's wrong with a sponsored protest

The millions of Nigerians in support of the protest were paid too?? And shouldn't that be a credible pointer that this administration has missed it somewhere?

There just has to be a leader and Tuface is it for this one.

What corruption??
The one that has always been?
Or the very one Ibb enthroned?grin
The recession of 1984, when GMB was in power, who caused it?(Someone asked, I will like to knowgrin)
Or it's just mere Coincidence?

Wrong policies man, wrong policies/stance

Gosh babacele, you honestly can't see any misstep by this administration, can you?
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Erm..What's wrong with a sponsored protest

The millions of Nigerians in support of the protest were paid too?? And shouldn't that be a credible pointer that this administration has missed it somewhere?

There just has to be a leader and Tuface is it for this one.

What corruption??
The one that has always been?
Or the very one Ibb enthroned?grin
The recession of 1984, when GMB was in power, who caused it?(Someone asked, I will like to knowgrin)
Or it's just mere Coincidence?

Wrong policies man, wrong policies/stance

Gosh babacele, you honestly can't see any misstep by this administration, can you?
incrizz dear every mother loves the bundle of joy that a baby represents but the pangs of birth, that Nigeria is experiencing presently, no be small thing.

it is important who the sponsors are. Those who are the cause of the problems that presently face Nigeria can't sponsor this protest. Such hypocrisy and facing saving strategy is annoying. If the spirit behind the protest is patriotic , I support it wholeheartedly. ain't we ready to take up arms to defend the constitution when a cabal said a boy from Otuoke can't be Nigerian president in 2010?

Truth is that it is after the virus of recession had infected Nigeria that Dr Buhari is usually invited 1983 and 2015 to come and manage the ailment. The mistake we made by allowing Drug barons and thieves to truncate that therapy 35 years ago would never happen again no matter the costs. Shagari told us to prepare for austerity and Okonjo iweala said same in 2014......ask d person attributing the recession to Pmb wether na true or not?

Of course our people are angry and government is a continuity even if the last administration took us to recession. before you disagree Inc; why did Okonjo Iweala tell us in 2014 to prepare for recession?

I have not spared this administration a bit. ...from the questionable integrities of Pmb's kitchen cabinet, irrelevant monetary policy, slow democratic responses to urgent issues that need his decisiveness, to Aisha's outburst on BBC I have criticized this government. But I will exhibit zilch tolerance from insincere quarters whose motive is to bring down this government even if they are the cause of the problems we are finding solutions to. Happy weekend.
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babacele:
incrizz dear every mother loves the bundle of joy that a baby represents but the pangs of birth, that Nigeria is experiencing presently, no be small thing.

it is important who the sponsors are. Those who are the cause of the problems that presently face Nigeria can't sponsor this protest. Such hypocrisy and facing saving strategy is annoying. If the spirit behind the protest is patriotic , I support it wholeheartedly. ain't we ready to take up arms to defend the constitution when a cabal said a boy from Otuoke can't be Nigerian president in 2010?

Truth is that it is after the virus of recession had infected Nigeria that Dr Buhari is usually invited 1983 and 2015 to come and manage the ailment. The mistake we made by allowing Drug barons and thieves to truncate that therapy 35 years ago would never happen again no matter the costs. Shagari told us to prepare for austerity and Okonjo iweala said same in 2014......ask d person attributing the recession to Pmb wether na true or not?

Of course our people are angry and government is a continuity even if the last administration took us to recession. before you disagree Inc; why did Okonjo Iweala tell us in 2014 to prepare for recession?

I have not spared this administration a bit. ...from the questionable integrities of Pmb's kitchen cabinet, irrelevant monetary policy, slow democratic responses to urgent issues that need his decisiveness, to Aisha's outburst on BBC I have criticized this government. But I will exhibit zilch tolerance from insincere quarters whose motive is to bring down this government even if they are the cause of the problems we are finding solutions to. Happy weekend.

I was sold to the birth pang propaganda initially but right now, there's no pregnancy speakless of baby anywhere; not in agriculture, no where!
What can you see us birthing anytime say, at the end of this administration?

@bolded lol, why you dey do like this naw? cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 1:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Incrizz:

I was sold to the birth pang propaganda initially but right now, there's no pregnancy speakless of baby anywhere; not in agriculture, no where!
What can you see us birthing anytime say, at the end of this administration?

@bolded lol, why you dey do like this naw? cheesy
the summary of my would-be epistle is that this administration would have birth a nation on its feet - make sure Nigeria survives-instead of the ditch that the clueless administration was plunging us. Just rescue Nigeria. It is when you are alive and on yr feet that you can plan...... I know you go start to dey vex say wetin I dey talk now ...
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Incrizz(f): 3:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Babacele:
the summary of my would-be epistle is that this administration would have birth a nation on its feet - make sure Nigeria survives-instead of the ditch that the clueless administration was plunging us. Just rescue Nigeria. It is when you are alive and on yr feet that you can plan...... I know you go start to dey vex say wetin I dey talk now ...
Perfect cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Incrizz:

Perfect cool
prefect incrizz did u say perfect? .....I wasn't expecting that word...ememem em wetin I want talk sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Shehu Shagari: Monday Declared As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.